Perfect Ignore Post

Sharpie

51 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

It helped me ye bassa there was no way I was going to let you get the better insults,  :robbo:

:robboyas: :yas:   :rudiyas:

Funny you ask Morgan its 1226pm, and I sat down for while to watch some news and fell sound asleep, I am a lazy git, but thats a new one, otherwise good, lovely sunny day out there i'll go out and get some. The news is not good, gas prices up over $2'00 a litre , fortunately I filled my wee Honda a few days ago so I am not too bad,  no air raids or anything, but the way its going life is going to change quite a bit, with shortages etc.and high prices.

2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Ye feeling any better bud? I'll insult you if that'll help. :thumb: 😜

Haha,I am actually, had a bright sunny day here again and some kind words from posters on here really lifted my mood. 

59 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Haha,I am actually, had a bright sunny day here again and some kind words from posters on here really lifted my mood. 

Good for you, I am the same, was having a funny day, must have been more tired than I thought. Decided to shake my lazy arse and get out and pick up the milk and coffee cups for my machine I had neglected to get yesterday. Three times I  had contact with women, each time was so good because they were so friendly and it was just nice. Depression or near depression is a dangerous enemy, I am all set to fight it, and with nice people around it helps, the funny thing and probably a weapon of the disease is when you carry the symptoms, but when you kick it out and challenge it it ain't so tough. I am not particularly going where women congregate, we house wives all do the shopping.

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Well, feel even better now, Taff.

My very best to you, keep your chin up, be yourself.

You’ve always been a good bloke to me on here, that’s my measure of people.  I couldn’t give a shit what they do to others.

Keep good, sir.  👍

Morgs

Alex Kintner
9 hours ago, Taffin said:

image.gif.b7999a295687f8183dac966bb9bd9362.gif

👍🏻

10 hours ago, Taffin said:

:2thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Good for you, I am the same, was having a funny day, must have been more tired than I thought. Decided to shake my lazy arse and get out and pick up the milk and coffee cups for my machine I had neglected to get yesterday. Three times I  had contact with women, each time was so good because they were so friendly and it was just nice. Depression or near depression is a dangerous enemy, I am all set to fight it, and with nice people around it helps, the funny thing and probably a weapon of the disease is when you carry the symptoms, but when you kick it out and challenge it it ain't so tough. I am not particularly going where women congregate, we house wives all do the shopping.

21 hours ago, Morgan said:

Well, feel even better now, Taff.

My very best to you, keep your chin up, be yourself.

You’ve always been a good bloke to me on here, that’s my measure of people.  I couldn’t give a shit what they do to others.

Keep good, sir.  👍

Morgs

12 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

image.gif.b7999a295687f8183dac966bb9bd9362.gif

👍🏻

12 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:2thumbsup:

Thanks all. Amazing the effect we can have on each other, even as strangers you've all lifted my spirits. @Morgan I take them as I find them too, but I do try and be a good bloke to all 👍

And @Sharpie I hope you've had another grand day 👍

54 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Thanks all. Amazing the effect we can have on each other, even as strangers you've all lifted my spirits. @Morgan I take them as I find them too, but I do try and be a good bloke to all 👍

And @Sharpie I hope you've had another grand day 👍

So far a good day, another beautiful sunny day, I had my walk and before that I done a bi laundry and folded all the clothes a womans work is never done

Captain Slog

Had to go looking for this thread, as i couldn't find a suitable response at the time.

Still can't.

Quite simply Sharpie is the most dignified poster on this thread, one i always look for.

Moderators, how do you start a survey thing to get his title changed to father of the house as was suggested earlier?

Captain Slog
On 06/03/2022 at 23:35, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Hang around Bob, your "faither o the hoose" here.

This.  Agreed