No Full Control Then

HoGwash

Ryan Gosling

What? Sitting with the man who provides the money to discuss signing targets?

OH MY GOD.

Do The Dance

Rubbish - you got that from that snippet?

We didn't even hear what question the reporter asked.

I suggest you watch the interview on Hearts World where he gives the same answers, but you get to understand them better.

Imeantasong
After listening to Csaba on Scotland Today.

Well I heard an answer.

But we were only told what the question was. Why not let us hear the actual question?

Imeantasong
Rubbish - you got that from that snippet?

We didn't even hear what question the reporter asked.

I suggest you watch the interview on Hearts World where he gives the same answers, but you get to understand them better.

Like I said above.

Thanks.

And here it starts.

I am sure he said that Romanov has him up the arse and that he only makes 1% of the decisions or was I just hearing things?

Folk just love to speculate.

monkfish1979
What? Sitting with the man who provides the money to discuss signing targets?

I know, eh? Madness, I tell ya!

See if we do have a better season, do you reckon the hat kickers will shut their pie holes for a wee while?

After listening to Csaba on Scotland Today.

This is either the post of a filthy Leither or someone who is desperate to find another excuse to avoid buying a season ticket. Either way it's shameful. :sad:

Get used to it dude

Romanov is going to interfere, we can only hope that he doesnt mind this, accepts it and just gets on with it

He can't rock the boat.

He must just install team spirit and more importnatly make the wage thieves earn their money

Do The Dance
And here it starts.

I am sure he said that Romanov has him up the arse and that he only makes 1% of the decisions or was I just hearing things?

Folk just love speculate.

;)

Mac_fae_Gillie

assuming he has been briefed on the scottish press he just side stepped a pointless question about his boss.

Good.

Sorry if I interpreted it differently from everyone else and I accept that the editing could have ben misleading but when talking about picking the team (if that was the question as alleged) he fudged the answer by talking about teamwork and discussion rather than independent decision making.

I hope I'm wrong but this concerned me.

This is either the post of a filthy Leither or someone who is desperate to find another excuse to avoid buying a season ticket. Either way it's shameful. :sad:

FFS. I was prepared to be accused of being a Hobo as I don't post much but to be called shameful by you is hysterical.

And for what its worth I alredy have my season ticket.

Captain America

i must have missed something cause i just watched Scotland Today and from what i saw nothing was mentioned about him not being in full control, someone tying to dampen spirits me thinks.

Get a grip.

VR will interfere. He likes to have a say.

Lets hope that it is a small say (opinion only) and that things can work with the new guy.

Let's give the chap a chance. :sad:

monkfish1979
i must have missed something cause i just watched Scotland Today and from what i saw nothing was mentioned about him not being in full control, someone tying to dampen spirits me thinks.

Word. I'm willing to bet that a fair percentage of the torn faced whingers on here are either paranoid or on the wind up .

Word. I'm willing to bet that a fair percentage of the torn faced whingers on here are either paranoid or on the wind up .

Only an idiot would think that vlads system of running things has changed, the only difference is that instead of the usual influx of dross from lithuania this guy might use the youth players coming through the academy which maybe no bad thing.

Only a Game

Lets face it the guy could easily have come out and said "I pick the team" or he could have said "Mr Romanov as the owner has a right to some input into the team and I accept that"

Doesnt matter what he says. If he's not picking the team and he's having players inflicted on him, and substitutions pre-determined and VR's favourites selected ahead of other better players, it will become apparent to ANYONE with more than a passing interest.

THEN AND NOT UNTIL THEN, is the time to whinge about it in my opinion and I'll be at the front of the queue if it happens.

Until then, lets pretend we have a normal club with a normal coach. Who knows it might actually prove to be true.

I can't understand why some people complain about Kickback. After posting my thoughts on what I thought was a worrying answer by our new manager within 2 minutes I've been called shameful, a Hobo and a whinger. Good to se that the art of debate is still alive and well.

I'm delighted that we've finally got a new manager and am optimistic as usual that we'll soon be on the up again. I think that Vlad has got loads of things right with Hearts but that doesn't mean that I can't still have concerns about some of the more obvious faults.

Sorry if that doesn't pigeonhole me neatly into one of the Vladsheep or hatkicker camps.

Some folk are only happy when they are miserable

happy when they're miserable:rofl:

comedian eh.....

poor wee csaba will pick his best eleven, fax it to dunderheid and have to wait for his masters changes. then when the team is a shambles poor wee csaba will take the pelters.

i've seen it for far too long and our only hope is that csaba finally gets a backbone and doesn't entertain any interference from romanov.

sure we have to give the guy a chance so let's hope he doesn't fail due to his employers stupidity.

monkfish1979
Only an idiot would think that vlads system of running things has changed, the only difference is that instead of the usual influx of dross from lithuania this guy might use the youth players coming through the academy which maybe no bad thing.

And you know what, exactly, about whether or not "Vlad's system" has changed? To use your own (unnecissarily scathing and abusive) term, "only an idiot" would speculate without having seen anything of the new guy or how he works.

I'm quite happy to disagree, but namecalling on the internet is kind of weak.

PresidentRomanov

comedian eh.....

poor wee csaba will pick his best eleven, fax it to dunderheid and have to wait for his masters changes. then when the team is a shambles poor wee csaba will take the pelters.

i've seen it for far too long and our only hope is that csaba finally gets a backbone and doesn't entertain any interference from romanov.

sure we have to give the guy a chance so let's hope he doesn't fail due to his employers stupidity.

It's nothing to do with you anyway, why don't you just go away, and let the rest of us get on with supporting the Hearts :mad:

Try Hibs.net, you'll find plenty of like minded simpletons over there :mad:

Jake Gittes

Feel positive about Csaba - he has ideas ( notice the wee reference to wanting to change things at Riccarton even ), he wants to look over the squad, no kneejerk reactions, sees the importance of leadership by himself - All very good - He needs to work on the wordies though, he is only one rung better than Valdas.

Csaba knows what he is taking on with Vlad - his eyes are wide open and there will always be a degree of interference but I think because he is a Vlad appointment VR will not want to to p*** him off with disputes over tactics / personnel - I think too that unlike Rix, Valdas and Shaggy, Csaba has the stature, experience and the confidence to argue his case and stand up to him.

Guest S.U.S.S.
FFS. I was prepared to be accused of being a Hobo as I don't post much but to be called shameful by you is hysterical.

Famous Five stand?

Guest jambomickey

comedian eh.....

surely you got to see the positives of this week?

poor wee csaba will pick his best eleven, fax it to dunderheid

Why would he fax the team sheet to you Mitch? :confused:

I can't understand why some people complain about Kickback. After posting my thoughts on what I thought was a worrying answer by our new manager within 2 minutes I've been called shameful, a Hobo and a whinger. Good to se that the art of debate is still alive and well.

I'm delighted that we've finally got a new manager and am optimistic as usual that we'll soon be on the up again. I think that Vlad has got loads of things right with Hearts but that doesn't mean that I can't still have concerns about some of the more obvious faults.

Sorry if that doesn't pigeonhole me neatly into one of the Vladsheep or hatkicker camps.

I must admit that I agree with you to an extent as I thought he fudged it a bit as well.

I don't mind admitting that I was a little concerned with what I heard too.

In defence of the OP the answer from Shabba did sound a bit ambiguous but I had the Mrs in one ear and the TV in the other so I didn't make it all out so I can understand why he raised the question.

His only problem is he posted it in the style of a smackheid

Feel positive about Csaba - he has ideas ( notice the wee reference to wanting to change things at Riccarton even ), he wants to look over the squad, no kneejerk reactions, sees the importance of leadership by himself - All very good - He needs to work on the wordies though, he is only one rung better than Valdas.

Csaba knows what he is taking on with Vlad - his eyes are wide open and there will always be a degree of interference but I think because he is a Vlad appointment VR will not want to to p*** him off with disputes over tactics / personnel - I think too that unlike Rix, Valdas and Shaggy, Csaba has the stature, experience and the confidence to argue his case and stand up to him.

That makes sense to me. Despite some people immediately jumping to conclusions about me, I'm also pretty positive about this appointment.

The Real Maroonblood
Sorry if I interpreted it differently from everyone else and I accept that the editing could have ben misleading but when talking about picking the team (if that was the question as alleged) he fudged the answer by talking about teamwork and discussion rather than independent decision making.

I hope I'm wrong but this concerned me.

You are correct. He is another puppet.

Ibrahim Tall

comedian eh.....

When exactly has Csaba not had a backbone?

Rudolf's Mate

I'm a lot more confident than I was last week and was desperate to get this guy in once his name was in the hat however the statement saying he would be working along with the other numpty on first team matters worried me a little..... Not heard the interview!

European Jambos Mum

sad to say - the interview i saw on bbc makes me agree. and before any one starts i have had a season ticket for almost 40 years AT TYNECASTLE

portobellojambo1
Let's give the chap a chance. :sad:

Agree totally.

Only time will tell how much control and input he will have, if it becomes apparent further down the line he is, team wise, being controlled by others then is the time to voice concerns.

Any assumptions at the moment are based on the recent past, things may have changed, they may not, as I say above, time will tell.

We wanted a manager, we have one, it seems unfair to crucify him before we have even seen what he can do.

Ron Burgundy

Change the record.

I bet that dog in your signature is the first recorded case of canine suicide for having to have put up with your sour puss.

Lighten up,things might just get better.

Drylaw Hearts

After watching the full Press Conference on Hearts World it does appear that 100% autonomy for the Manager just isn't happening.

After watching the full Press Conference on Hearts World it does appear that 100% autonomy for the Manager just isn't happening.

No manager at any club - or in any business - has 100% autonomy. If they did, every club in the world would be chasing Kaka.

Ron Burgundy

Why?

What makes you think that?

Drylaw Hearts
No manager at any club - or in any business - has 100% autonomy. If they did, every club in the world would be chasing Kaka.

I hear you.

But it sounded to me that he won't have as big a say as we all hoped.

Which is very disappointing as that has been the route of our problems over the last 2 Seasons.

Drylaw Hearts
Why?

What makes you think that?

The answers or non-answers he gave to the questions asked.

A manager normally gets a budget and has 100% autonomy within that budget. I have no idea if this is the case with Csaba but if it isn't it wont take too long to find out.

We need to clam down and wait and see what this guy can do and what players he brings in :107years:

I hear you.

But it sounded to me that he won't have as big a say as we all hoped.

Which is very disappointing as that has been the route of our problems over the last 2 Seasons.

Sort of see your point, when questioned about interference he answered it by talking about team work and working along with VR. He could have shot down any suggesstions of interference there and then. If these are the working conditions then i hope it can work.

Captain Canada

Results are what matter - who cares who's picked the team if we're winning most weeks and playing good football. If we get in enough quality players then we'll have a good team on the park every week regardless of who's picked it. If Vlad picked the team all season and we finished 3rd and won both cups I for one would be delighted.

Archived