Csaba Laszlo IS new manager

buca junior

Drylaw Hearts
Remember, there's a Hearts connected phone-in on Talk107 tonight guys, should be VERY interesting! By the way, according to The Evening News, it's not signed and sealed yet, apparently theres 1 or 2 things still to be agreed, maybe we'll know more after the phone-in tonight. I'm just glad SOMETHINGS happened at last!!

:)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm looks like I will need to change my signature. After how long you say?...............

At last!

:)

Nelly Terraces
benji.jpg

or

The latter for me please.

Holy f ***** g jeezuz man. Warn us the next time will you. This photo is giving me the utter boak. Looks like a get together at the she-man clinic. Sickening.:sad:

Guest GhostHunter
Read the statement again,the bit about "working with Korabotchup on all first team matters" that bit.

Which you would expect given Anatoly is Sport Director.

:wacko:

Dr. Bapswent
Remember, there's a Hearts connected phone-in on Talk107 tonight guys, should be VERY interesting! By the way, according to The Evening News, it's not signed and sealed yet, apparently theres 1 or 2 things still to be agreed, maybe we'll know more after the phone-in tonight. I'm just glad SOMETHINGS happened at last!!

True.

Ill take my news from the EN rather than the official Hearts website anyday.

Drylaw Hearts
True.

Ill take my news from the EN rather than the official Hearts website anyday.

It's the way to go imo.

Good luck Shabba but i think we will be seeing the back of you in about two/three months!!! Hope im wrong!!

Quick question why the ****** is AK still around, this guy is as much to blame for last season as Romaknob is!!!

surely this not a day for being negative? as far as i'm concerned this has been a very positive week for us and long may it continue

Very well. Congratulations Vlad, in appointing the manager of Uganda you have indeed delivered a top class manager who will surely achieve your ambitions of winning the SPL and becoming a major force in the Champions League. Furthermore, I am overwhelmed at the prospect of him working closely with Kookaburra, another inspired decision! With Malofud sure to be in on the act at some point one can only ask, what could go wrong?

shaun.lawson
At last.

We have someone with World Cup winning pedigree to lead Hearts forward.

Right sport. Wrong guy though:

frank_hadden.jpg

Spooky...

Guest JamboRobbo
Well done, Romanov.

It's taken nearly eight months, but you've installed a manager at last.

Now, for the nitty gritty. Leave the bloke to get on with the job at hand and stay out of first team affairs. Coaching is for coaches, not business men.

Let's get this pre-season under way properly and get the team fired up for the season.

wot he said. :P

Did anyone hear that T*T David Tanner on SSN?

First thing he says is he will be surprised if he sees out his contract and he will have his work cut out working with Vlad!

Now I know Vlad rfeputation goes before him now but this is a positive story about Hearts and that pr*ck puts the usual anti-hearts/vlad spin on it!

A farcical piece of broadcast journalism. Its really ****ed me off! :mad:

Your right enough,what a load of rubbish,afterall every first team manager/coach to work under Vlad has had a great relationship with him and they all lasted years,FFS man get your journo facts right.

Guest GhostHunter
Very well. Congratulations Vlad, in appointing the manager of Uganda you have indeed delivered a top class manager who will surely achieve your ambitions of winning the SPL and becoming a major force in the Champions League. Furthermore, I am overwhelmed at the prospect of him working closely with Kookaburra, another inspired decision! With Malofud sure to be in on the act at some point one can only ask, what could go wrong?

Your PC could break ?

Drylaw Hearts

You make me look like Gambo.

Whilst on that subject.......

?

He doesnt have a scarf above his head!

Im not convinced.

010289370988900.jpg

Anybody else think he looks like Robin Williams or that guy from Who's Line is it Anyway ???

ROCK THE CSABA ROCK THE CSABA !!!

Guest JamboRobbo

Aye. Sport director who takes no blame for any of the sport he directs. he should be out of here. simple as that.

But it's not a day for discussing that. After 6 months, we have a manager.

Drylaw Hearts
Right sport. Wrong guy though:

frank_hadden.jpg

Spooky...

A move to Murrayfield may be on afterall.

Anybody else think he looks like Robin Williams or that guy from Who's Line is it Anyway ???

ROCK THE CSABA ROCK THE CSABA !!!

Looks like Mike Catt to me.

Anyway , let's get the fax dusted and get going.

So then Mr Dexter ,what if they have a wee disagreement about who should play,where and how,who will get the final say?

Walter Kidd

?

He's in Florida mate.

Surely this is a PR opportunity missed? :P

Some people on here seem to suggest they wouldn't believe an appointment has been made until that picture sees the light of day...

Anyone?

:rolleyes:

Only worry is that flash tony is still around. Hopefully he is just a go between for when Csaba needs to contact VR.

Is nothing ever good enough for you?

We at last appoint a new manager,who has got a fairly decent cv and all you can do is come on with your negative guff.

Can I just say welcome Csaba, or Lazslo or whatever your name is! May you prosper for a long time at the helm of the good ship HMFC!

As for HoG, pipe down a little, old chap?

monkfish1979

Finally! Now all he has to do is pump the hobos and Murderwell and he's an instant hero!

Drylaw Hearts
He's in Florida mate.

How long has he been there ?

I can't remember reading anything from him for months.

?

Ok - obviously stating the obvious that this guy will turn out to be another useless puppet is upsetting people. Aparantly though, it isn't that obvious. Some people seem to think otherwise! I did use the term brainwashed and it's probably quite appropriate for some people. And propaganda works!! :eek:

It's like the old days - say something "negative" - like say - for example, that Romanov and Burley don't get along and you recieve pelters. Fair enough, things haven't changed. I bet this time next year though these threads are nowhere to be seen! :rolleyes:

Arthur Morgan

Finally we have a manager of decent status!

Although i'm not happy that he will be working with korobochka though:mad:

Aparantly though, it isn't that obvious.

What have you seen thus far to suggest it is "obvious" that he'll be another puppet?

GetImage.aspx?ImageID=42104

tartofmidlothian

Hmm. Trying to get more info on the big man, and some of it's quite conflicting. So he coached Ferencvaros and Sopron, but did he also manage M?nchengladbach? What was his record like there? In fact, what was it like at the other clubs?

Is his name Csaba Laszlo or Laszlo Csaba??

The ever-handy Wikipedia tells me "Head National Trainer from Hungary; working together as a head coach with Lothar Matth?us since 15.01.2004". Has this been mentioned? Might Vlad have Lothar in mind as a Duffy-style director of football eventually?

Wikipedia also tells me "2004/ 2005 Qualifications phase for the Champions-League with Ferencvaros Budapest (The only qualification of a Hungarian team in the last 11 years)". Where did they get to, and who put them out?

Apologies if these have been covered, I just can't find this info on English sites, and it's all even more interesting to us now.

Loved these bits on Wiki too:

- Hungarian Trainer of the year in 2005.

- His appointment as a Head Coach of Uganda national team was an incredible boost for this East African nation. Since his arrival, it has been the best run in 24 years.

- Uganda managed to beat arch-rival Nigeria for the first time in their football?s history.

- Thanks to his charisma and hard work, FUFA (Uganda FA) signed a 1 million USD sponsorship deal with African mobile telephone giants MTN.

- Csaba has become a cult hero in Uganda. He has been nicknamed ?The Miracle Man? by the African press.

Do you think he wrote the entry himself??

Walter Kidd
How long has he been there ?

I can't remember reading anything from him for months.

Think he might be back this weekend.

You a happier boy now?

Jambo Scottyg

Welcome Csaba and good luck!

Happy Days. At long last we have a manager, roll on the new season and hopefully finishing higher than last season.:)

Denny Crane
At last.

We have someone with World Cup winning pedigree to lead Hearts forward.

catt2356.jpg

Catt was very good in digging England out of some very sticky situations (stuff Wilkinson - Catt coming on as a sub turned the 2003 quarter-final v Wales). Hopefully Laszlo will have the same quality.

Just to make some people happy.

Not a real picture :)

Ha ha, was just waiting for someone to do that.

Please let him sign some decent players :cool:

south morocco

Welcome Csaba,Does anyone know what style does he like to play? Hopefully he's an attack minded man!

Archived