This Is How Far We've Come...

missusm

We've come so far that even Dominic Matteo has rejected the offer to even discuss a contract offer with Hearts:rolleyes:

Roll on August:(

We've come so far that even Dominic Matteo has rejected the offer to even discuss a contract offer with Hearts:rolleyes:

Is he not about 40?

Guest jambomickey

where did you hear that one?

Drylaw Hearts

:eek:

Seymour M Hersh

Funny you should mention him I'm sure I saw something on football rumours (I know) that was surely posted by a hobo regarding him and Sammy Hypia coming to Edinburgh as (Hypia I can understand) are mates of tattie heid and want to end their careers at fester road. If you didn't think hobos and football rumours could sink lower, think again.

So what is your point then?

My point is, as a club we have deteriorated at such a rapid pace over the last 4 years that we can't even persuade a washed up old plank like Dominic Matteo to even consider signing for us.

Guest jambomickey
My point is, as a club we have deteriorated at such a rapid pace over the last 4 years that we can't even persuade a washed up old plank like Dominic Matteo to even consider signing for us.

don't believe for one minute that we interested in dominic matteo

Sauce???

But we're not interested in Matteo, so why mention him? Are you trying to say that even if we had have gone for him, he would've said no?

Where do you get this 4 years from?

VR has been in charge for 3 years. The first season was fantastic. The last two forgettable.

But we're not interested in Matteo, so why mention him? Are you trying to say that even if we had have gone for him, he would've said no?

I'm saying we did go for him but he refused to even discuss terms.

VR has been in charge for 3 years. The first season was fantastic. The last two forgettable.

4 years ago most of us hadn't even heard of Vladimir Romanov and we were in a much better place than we are now.

This thread pulls of the feat of managing to blow and suck at the same time.

:rolleyes:

Concur most vehemently.

doctor jambo
4 years ago most of us hadn't even heard of Vladimir Romanov and we were in a much better place than we are now.

Homeless and insolvent?

That sure encourages footballers to come play wth you does it not?

Homeless and insolvent?

That sure encourages footballers to come play wth you does it not?

It encouraged alot better footballers to come and play than we are getting now.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Ronaldo does discuss terms with Hearts.....but feels its too cold, otherwise he would have signed. Go back to school hobo.

Ronaldo does discuss terms with Hearts.....but feels its too cold, otherwise he would have signed. Go back to school hobo.

very good

Stupid Sexy Flanders
It encouraged alot better footballers to come and play than we are getting now.

Chuckle.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Do you disagree?

Yes.

Do you honestly believe that we were in a better position four years ago, when the Pieman was about to sell Tynecastle and move us to Murrayfield, a move which would probably have finished us?

This is a good-news day for Hearts, in fact maybe even a good-news week, just enjoy it!

DOMINIC MATTEO!!??? I wouldn't have had him 5 years ago, never mind now!! Who comes up with this tripe!?

Yes.

Do you honestly believe that we were in a better position four years ago, when the Pieman was about to sell Tynecastle and move us to Murrayfield, a move which would probably have finished us?

This is a good-news day for Hearts, in fact maybe even a good-news week, just enjoy it!

we'll agree to disagree on the first point.

As for the 2nd point, amen!

alwaysthereinspirit

Lucky us.

Ibrahim Tall

Dominic Matteo at his peak was mediocre at best, currently he's not even anywhere near that.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Do you disagree?

Is that why 3 of them left for Leicester at the earliest possible opportunity?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
we'll agree to disagree on the first point.

As for the 2nd point, amen!

What, you disagree that the Pieman was about to sell Tynie?!

Or you disagree that this would have been disasterous?!

Or you disagree that the club ceasing to exist would have been worse than finishing 8th in the SPL?!

Whichever one it is, I'm not gonna argue anymore, I'm just gonna leave you to it!

What, you disagree that the Pieman was about to sell Tynie?!

Or you disagree that this would have been disasterous?!

Or you disagree that the club ceasing to exist would have been worse than finishing 8th in the SPL?!

Whichever one it is, I'm not gonna argue anymore, I'm just gonna leave you to it!

I disagree that it would have been disatserous.

Anyway, now that the bandwagon jumpers have prevailed I'm just going to let this one go.

Not sure exactly who or what someone has to know on here to not get shot down in flames:rolleyes:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Anyway, now that the bandwagon jumpers have prevailed I'm just going to let this one go.

Not sure exactly who or what someone has to know on here to not get shot down in flames:rolleyes:

No point putting up an argument if you aren't going to defend it.

As for Matteo, why would he consider talking to us when the manager wasn't in place?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

In the post of mine that you quoted, the second thing I said led into the third thing. I'll leave it at that.

No point putting up an argument if you aren't going to defend it.

As for Matteo, why would he consider talking to us when the manager wasn't in place?

I never put up an argument, I just gave a bit of inside info about a player Hearts were looking at as I thought it would generate interest but then the usual retaliations start (pish, hobo, worst thread etc) and so there is no point.

And also, as for Matteo, he didn't consider talking to us. Probably for the very reason that you have stated.

I never put up an argument, I just gave a bit of inside info about a player Hearts were looking at as I thought it would generate interest but then the usual retaliations start (pish, hobo, worst thread etc) and so there is no point.

And also, as for Matteo, he didn't consider talking to us. Probably for the very reason that you have stated.

Who's Alan signing for this season ?

Archived