Away strip

Newton51

Not sure if this has been highlighted before but how have we managed to run out of stock for the away strip and won’t be get any more stock?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Not sure if this has been highlighted before but how have we managed to run out of stock for the away strip and won’t be get any more stock?

Is that the Navy one?

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is that the Navy one?

Light Blue always hearts top. They did sell out of 3rd strip but that’s back in stock now 

Haven't we had this issue with Umbro in the past? They give us a bulk load at the start of the season, and once they're gone, they're gone. 

It's changed days from getting the old Hummel kits at the end of the season for a fiver a shirt as they tried to get rid of them before the new ones came in! 

I was in the shop just after new year looking to pick one up but only had small left in adults sizes.iv already started a thread in the wanted and for sale section.if anyone has one the are willing to sell let me know.looking for it in a large but would happily buy a medium or xl.

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Haven't we had this issue with Umbro in the past? They give us a bulk load at the start of the season, and once they're gone, they're gone. 

It's changed days from getting the old Hummel kits at the end of the season for a fiver a shirt as they tried to get rid of them before the new ones came in! 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Light Blue always hearts top. They did sell out of 3rd strip but that’s back in stock now 

Cheers, strange one. 

21 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Surprised that many people bought it. Its probably the worst away top in my life time.

I don’t think it’s cause many folk bought it, I think the numbers Umbro made and distributed to Hearts were far less than the Home and 3rd.

Shouldn’t of been the away top to begin with It looked like they rushed it. 

Hoping next season the Home and Away kit are a lot better than the tops this season.

Being a bit of a geek here, but FIFA 22 has out away kit incorrect. It has the MND logo on the front in maroon instead of the 'only hearts' text. Looks so much better.

A_A wehatethehibs
54 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Surprised that many people bought it. Its probably the worst away top in my life time.

I take it you’re under the age of 10 and therefore weren’t alive to see the 2012 away 

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Unless you were born after 2004, the Farmfoods bag by Reebok takes some beating. 

2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I tend to agree with you I’m not a fan unless you have a soft spot for inter as well ! Just wish we could play like inter at times 🙄 seem to remember a a similar blue and black top possibly pony back in the 90’s looked awful then nothing changes!

Fitzroy Pointon
34 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Unless you were born after 2004, the Farmfoods bag by Reebok takes some beating. 

I liked that one. 

Can we all just agree that the Roseberry was the worst ever. I cringed every time we ran out in that one. 

20 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I liked that one. 

Can we all just agree that the Roseberry was the worst ever. I cringed every time we ran out in that one. 

I wouldn't of minded the Roseberry ( Yellow ) Just not the pink 😂 

If we had a yellow away top I think it would look no bad maybe Maroon shorts or Back? 

2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

It's actually very nice in the flesh - I hated it at first as well but after getting it for my wee lad at Xmas and seeing his, its actually got a very premium feel to it and has a horizontal stripe texture and a sort of glittery effect in the material. The maroon printing on the back is absolutely cracking as well. The "sponsor" does let it down though unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Worse yet, someone born after 2004 won't even get the farmfoods bag reference. :( 

Fort Vallance

I tried to get one of this seasons away tops for my grandsons Christmas. First week in December and they were sold out. Pretty bad marketing.

8 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

I tried to get one of this seasons away tops for my grandsons Christmas. First week in December and they were sold out. Pretty bad marketing.

Surely being sold out is good marketing?? 

Was in the shop on Sat morning, A guy was asking JP if he had any women's top's said no nothing else will be coming in now until next seasons kits. 

Was going to get my son a Hearts kit £34 down to £30 will wait closer till April when he is born 😂

I wish we'd go back to the classic white and maroon away strips. Reverse of the home colours. Our away strips have been absolute bogging for years

1 minute ago, Chimp said:

I wish we'd go back to the classic white and maroon away strips. Reverse of the home colours. Our away strips have been absolute bogging for years

Would be better, We have had some honking tops the club probably think they are making tops fans want but no one actually likes them. 

Would rather MND Scotland were on all 3 tops next season and a White and Maroon away top. Not bothered about a 3rd but Yellow and Maroon would be nice. 

Keeper tops too get rid of the Pink and White.  - Gold keeper top for big sexy Craig to wear with the Home. Blue and Black for the alternative ones Like the one he wore in the 06 cup final and the full blue he wore that season after. 

Done a quick search for the black 06 cup final top Craig was in and found this, He wore black in the final. 

See the source image

58 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I liked that one. 

did we ever win a game in that one. as for the inter top, i have it, lovely top.

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I take it you’re under the age of 10 and therefore weren’t alive to see the 2012 away 

Yeah that one was pretty bad to be fair.

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I liked that one, the goal keeper top from that season was horrendous.

26 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Have we worn our 3rd kit this season?

How often did we wear the black one from a couple of years back?

We wore it up at Aberdeen, that's the only time I can think of this season.

29 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Would be better, We have had some honking tops the club probably think they are making tops fans want but no one actually likes them. 

Would rather MND Scotland were on all 3 tops next season and a White and Maroon away top. Not bothered about a 3rd but Yellow and Maroon would be nice. 

Keeper tops too get rid of the Pink and White.  - Gold keeper top for big sexy Craig to wear with the Home. Blue and Black for the alternative ones Like the one he wore in the 06 cup final and the full blue he wore that season after. 

Done a quick search for the black 06 cup final top Craig was in and found this, He wore black in the final. 

See the source image

That Hummel all black one he wore in the final was probably the smartest keeper kit I think we've ever had. Just looked a bit baggy on Gordon since was such a skinny beanpole

Just now, Chimp said:

That Hummel all black one he wore in the final was probably the smartest keeper kit I think we've ever had. Just looked a bit baggy on Gordon since was such a skinny beanpole

A black keeper top would look very smart and a gold one too on Craig. 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

did we ever win a game in that one. as for the inter top, i have it, lovely top.

I can remember a defeat at Dens Park after being 2-0 up, drawing with Raith in the cup and getting beat 2-1 at Ibrox. There's no doubt others but I can't remember us winning in it. 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, Armageddon said:

This is a kit that reminds me of Kevin McKenna for some weird reason.

Ramon "the Mullet" Perreira 

9 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

This is a kit that reminds me of Kevin McKenna for some weird reason.

Robbie the Jobbies goal against Basel 

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Sitting at my desk wearing self-same! 

Love it!  Best by far!

4 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Being a bit of a geek here, but FIFA 22 has out away kit incorrect. It has the MND logo on the front in maroon instead of the 'only hearts' text. Looks so much better.

Have you checked recently?

It was updated in a patch about a week or two ago, and now has the correct sponsor (or at least, it was when I last played Squad Battles)!

26 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Ramon "the Mullet" Perreira 

That's who I was thinking of as well haha. I actually rated Pereira, thought he was a decent enough player. I remember being a bit disappointed when he left 

38 minutes ago, Chimp said:

That's who I was thinking of as well haha. I actually rated Pereira, thought he was a decent enough player. I remember being a bit disappointed when he left 

I remember him warming up before games always kicking lump out the other players when they were doing boxes. I'm sure a coach had to take him aside and tell him to cool it once. 

1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

We wore it up at Aberdeen, that's the only time I can think of this season.

Also worn v Stirling Albion in the Premier sports cup 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 hour ago, Chimp said:

Funnily enough I bought the "Farmfoods" shirt the day we beat Killie 3-0 and the Mullet scored. He looked decent that day. 

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Robbie the Jobbies goal against Basel 

I was there too, the chat of the trip was................  "There's only one Denis Wyness, one Denis Wyness, he's used to be s**te, but now he's alright, walking in a Wyness wonderland"

6 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I was there too, the chat of the trip was................  "There's only one Denis Wyness, one Denis Wyness, he's used to be s**te, but now he's alright, walking in a Wyness wonderland"

Hahaha I remember the song 😂 

7 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

A pallid uninspired retread. Dreadful

5 hours ago, Chimp said:

I was 15 at the time and desperate for this strip as he was my hero. Couldn't get it anywhere :( Would love a black one next season 

6 hours ago, Chimp said:

This a million times over. 

By all means bring a 3rd kit out that's a bit different, like this season, but our away strip should be a classy reverse of our home kit.

2 hours ago, jambostuart said:

I was 15 at the time and desperate for this strip as he was my hero. Couldn't get it anywhere :( Would love a black one next season 

This one?

hmfckeeperkit.png

I have no idea where I even got hold of it, as I'm pretty sure it wasn't available in the shop - the bright blue one was!

I was very much :greggy: when it fit me 17 years ago :lol:  It's a boys XL size (the badge is tiny compared to the adults sizes)

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I liked that one. 

The Roseberry top was OK IMO. Combined with the shorts and socks was too much. 

12 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

VINTAGE HEART OF Midlothian Bukta football shirt. Hearts FC HMFC Retro  Classic - £90.00 | PicClick UK

This one ? 

That's the one. Awful! 

12 hours ago, Locky said:

Worse yet, someone born after 2004 won't even get the farmfoods bag reference. :( 

True. 😄

12 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Surely being sold out is good marketing?? 

It’s not great if you sell out pre Christmas and then say your not getting any more tops in. Sounds like we are changing from Umbro 

10 hours ago, Newton51 said:

It’s not great if you sell out pre Christmas and then say your not getting any more tops in. Sounds like we are changing from Umbro 

I think we have another season left on it. Was a 3 year extension we signed in the 19/20 season.