• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• daavojaay

• Hearts007

• tian447

1 minute ago, mellors1874 said:

Neilsons record Vs Hibs is fecking abysmal.

No goals in 180 mins and almost lost a game we should be winning.

behave

We were away from home, didn't play to our best, had 2 clear penalties turned down and Hibs GK got MOTM. Hibs fans celebrating at full time. Shows where we both are as clubs.  

Just now, mikey51 said:

They needed to win this tonight, a draw away from home is a good result. Yes they were there for the taking but it's a good result. 

In terms of our season a draw away from home is a decent result. We should have won though and it feels more like a loss, imo.

15 minutes ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

Woodburn doesn't DO anything does he?

Aye he loses the ball😟

2 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Hibs must love us having Neilson in charge 

Absolutely agree a tactical gnome, subs to late and Woodburn wants binned.

Crap game, but at least nobody has gained anything on us tonight.

I blame the kit people for sending the team out in all maroon. I hate all maroon. It’s horrible and wrong. Hearts teams have white shorts. Man Utd never play in all red - we should never play in all maroon. We don’t even look like Hearts when we do.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Standard Edinburgh fare. Next.

Very much this. Derbies don’t generally create decent football.

Annoying not to win but we move on.

After Sunday all games are against bottom 6 pretty much.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Kingsley MoM. Outstanding.

I can't help scowling after that game but agreed, he's been excellent for us.

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

You’re not telling me Woodburn is a better option than Jamie Walker. 

Should never have been put on ahead of Ginnelly 

We missed Halkett terribly. Our shakiness at the back early on meant that we couldn't build up and Beni (and Devlin to a lesser extent) kept having to come back and rescue things.

I still say put Haring in the middle of the back 3 until he gets back. Sibbick did okay but it wasn't the same.

scott herbertson
Just now, HMFC92 said:

Souttar and halkett massive miss. Far better build up from the back with them In the team

and smith - nearly our whole  defence missing and they couldn't exploit it. without their keeper doing a few very good saves we would have won that.

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Woodburn can feck off the the National league.

Will be playing league 2 next season when Hearts and Liverpool tell him to bolt.

An absolute meh performance from us again in a big game.

A lot of players unable to do the basics tonight. Feels like a defeat because they are utter shite - celebrating a 0-0 like that shows you exactly where they are as a club.

kingantti1874
Just now, Abiola Dauda said:

We were away from home, didn't play to our best, had 2 clear penalties turned down and Hibs GK got MOTM. Hibs fans celebrating at full time. Shows where we both are as clubs.  

this.. played well on a pish surface, dominated the game and with a run of the green we win that 2/3 nowt.

23F6D874-3D11-4EF1-8BC8-813DA651F9A2.png

1 minute ago, Abiola Dauda said:

That just about sums it up! 

1 minute ago, One five said:

Woodburn is a waste of a jersey 

Can't believe I was excited when we signed him! How he's at Liverpool I have no idea 

Bang on.

Considering results elsewhere it's not too bad.

We've seen many derbies like this one. 

We did deserve the points - really annoyed at Boyce making zero effort when we put two inch-perfect balls into the box. Any striker worth their salt would make the run. 

Simms found a keeper who the ball just wanted to stick to, but he showed far more imo. 

Referee shafts us every time, we should do a Rangers...and see how much they fine us.

Kidd’s Boots

Much better attitude in the 2nd half and should have been out of sight. Their keeper looked as surprised as me that he managed to keep a clean sheet in the end. 

Just now, Stephane9 said:

Absolutely agree a tactical gnome, subs to late and Woodburn wants binned.

Utter pish absolutely cruising to 3rd playing decent football this season,

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Kingsley MoM. Outstanding.

He's a brilliant player. Best player on the park by a mile.

Just now, Cruyff said:

This. Best player on the park by a distance.

He was good but I would put Beni well past him.

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, One five said:

Woodburn is a waste of a jersey 

Little gimp who thinks he can swag his way in our league. Pack the bags and eff off 

Corstorphine Jambo

We don’t have a central midfielder who can make a telling forward pass. I was hoping this window may have brought one. 

Just now, D4nny_ said:

Absolutely poor. Made Hibs look a half decent team and gave them something to cheer about.

We really are a team of two halves at the moment. Turning up like that in the first half of a Derby isn’t good enough.

I thought it was a poor show overall. Angry because we never won? Probably a little but I couldn’t believe the amount of naive, slow and dallying play from us all through the game.  Whatever happened to touch and pass?

Beni wanted 3,4,5 touches, same with Boyce.  Devlin wants to play football in his own last 25 with his back to play.  Mackay anonymous, no appetite or bravery. 

Atkinson was good but he must learn when to pass from right back or he’s going to start giving goals away trying to dribble all the time.  

Simms was good, touch was loose in first half but improved.  Kingsley solid as usual but we just looked too wide open for my liking between midfield and defence.  

We should have won that, especially if two stonewall penalties were given. Got sloppy at the end and could have lost it. 

Not a bad night overall, none of the third place rivals gained any points on us. 

chester copperpot

We were shite, still dominated them for most of the match.

I will take that. 12 points ahead of the vermin.

5-1 NLTF