*** JKB Secret Santa 2021 ***

Ulysses

Angry Haggis wins the main prize of £125 (and the coveted Santa hat, if the admins can do the needful). :santa:

There's also a draw for a £50 consolation prize.  I'll post more about that later.

Ho Ho, 'n'all'n'anyways, Ho. :smiliz19:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Shanks said no

• yvonnejambo

• RobboM

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

👍 Nice one Uly! Good job well done under the toughest of JKB circumstances! Well done sir, best fun I’ve had since my last colonoscopy! Roll on next year! 🎄🇱🇻

For all the good they were doing, they might as well have been shoving that thing up your arse.  :smiliz19:

11 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

For all the good they were doing, they might as well have been shoving that thing up your arse.  :smiliz19:

😂😂😂 Have good Christmas mate👍

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, sadj said:

Congrats @Angry Haggis welcome to the club…. Feel free to just replace Geoff 😇 

As always thanks @Ulysses brilliant fun every year.

The frenchmen is banned next year I heard

Heard he’s returning 

Congratulations Angry Harris, look after that hat

well done Uly, great game, dunno how you manage it pal

:smiliz19: Ho fekn Ho

Edited by luckyBatistuta

thehibsareintheirbeds

Congrats Haggis, cheers all and thanks Uly for another fabulous festive frolic.

See yous next year with a spreadsheet

Edited by thehibsareintheirbeds

Well done Angry Haggis!

Thanks Ulysses for the mayhem, been good fun but now I have no excuse to avoid the Christmas present sorting 😆

Happy Christmas to you all 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Thanks for my present @Lemongraband to @Ulyssesfor organising, running and stuff. Ho, ho, feel bad for implying you stole the DVDs, ho.

👍

Btw, If you're wondering why I chose the umbrella hat thing;  I noticed that a while ago you'd posted about an upstairs neighbour having a leak.

55 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sorry @Dunks if i hadnt been throwing baseless accusations of skullduggery at Uly id have guessed Haggis quicker

No worries mate and congratulations @Angry Haggis how bizarre it came down to us :rofl:

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Heard he’s returning 

Congratulations Angry Harris, look after that hat

well done Uly, great game, dunno how you manage it pal

:smiliz19: Ho fekn Ho

Who the F is Angry Harris? 

:kirklol:

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

Who the F is Angry Harris? 

Still took me a few seconds looking at it thinking what’s he on about

:smiliz19:

Top 8 punching but no cigar. Thanks , as ever , U. Now we all need to get back to dealing with reality. Congratulations  Angry Haggis who knew someone at the start of the alphabet would run out the winner.

1 minute ago, brownkg said:

Top 8 punching but no cigar. Thanks , as ever , U. Now we all need to get back to dealing with reality. Congratulations  Angry Haggis who knew someone at the start of the alphabet would run out the winner.

You need to up your Spreadsheet game 

3 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

You need to up your Spreadsheet game 

Ah so that is where I went wrong not the going out to the shops at 4:30
Note to self  ask Santa for a copy of excel so I can be better next year  :party:

26 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I was only going to spend the money on a hooker anyway so probably best someone else won. 

I don't like to talk about my generosity but when I won I asked for the money to be donated to charity.

I take a plane and it’s all over!

Congratulations Angry Haggis and thank you Uly for once again serving up a masterclass. 

I take one day away to go and get my Covid booster and do some last minute shopping and miss the whole thing! :sob: 

Although, I did get 9 (****ing nine) notifications, all of which were @luckyBatistuta doing his absolute best to guess who got mine, so there is that :lol:

3 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

👍

Btw, If you're wondering why I chose the umbrella hat thing;  I noticed that a while ago you'd posted about an upstairs neighbour having a leak.

Ah, right I get it now. I would say it's a s***e present but it's still 100 times better than whatever my sister will be getting me! Cheers

53 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I take one day away to go and get my Covid booster and do some last minute shopping and miss the whole thing! :sob: 

Although, I did get 9 (****ing nine) notifications, all of which were @luckyBatistuta doing his absolute best to guess who got mine, so there is that :lol:

Thought youd decided to be a lurker this year , was wondering where you were 🤣

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Like a wee Staffie, just couldn’t let go😁

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, tian447 said:

I noticed your absence and started to believe I was in with a shout. Then some meddling kids turned up in a mystery machine and blew the whole thing. 

Cheers @Ulysses for your sterling efforts as always. Congrats to @Angry Haggis

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I noticed your absence and started to believe I was in with a shout. Then some meddling kids turned up in a mystery machine and blew the whole thing. 

Cheers @Ulysses for your sterling efforts as always. Congrats to @Angry Haggis

No spreadsheet for me this year. 

Not that I ever do :whistling:

7 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Well done  @Angry Haggis enjoy your prize and more importantly your hat

Great game as ever.

go raibh maith agat Ulysees as é a rith arís

Tá fíorchaoin fáilte romhat.  :santa:

There is also a draw for a consolation prize of £50, and the plan is to run that during Christmas Eve.  I'll post more about it later, but in summary everyone except the main prize winner will get a ticket in the draw, with some bonus tickets for players who were particularly successful at outing Secret Santas (and maybe for those who were merely enthusiastic in their efforts).

Ho Ho, et encore, Ho. :smiliz19:

12 hours ago, Ulysses said:

There is also a draw for a consolation prize of £50, and the plan is to run that during Christmas Eve.  I'll post more about it later, but in summary everyone except the main prize winner will get a ticket in the draw, with some bonus tickets for players who were particularly successful at outing Secret Santas (and maybe for those who were merely enthusiastic in their efforts).

Ho Ho, et encore, Ho. :smiliz19:

Get a proper job man🤣🤣

Well - Looks like having a 3 week old child distracts me away from the Christmas game! .. Well played everyone! . lol - Not even looked at the internet for days! 

19 minutes ago, Bigsmak said:

Well - Looks like having a 3 week old child distracts me away from the Christmas game! .. Well played everyone! . lol - Not even looked at the internet for days! 

Does Uly have a 3 week old child distracting him from the consolation prize draw? Maybe.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Does Uly have a 3 week old child distracting him from the consolation prize draw? Maybe.

Lying face down in a bath of stale Guinness whilst farting Ho Ho feckin Ho is my guess.

Dagger Is Back
46 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Lying face down in a bath of stale Guinness whilst farting Ho Ho feckin Ho is my guess.

🤣🤣👏