Ugly Sisters In The Europa League.

maroonlegions

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Lots of injuries , sending offs , and  both get humped.

Perfect!  👍

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers are already through are they not? 

Aye, but its still fun if they get beat and  lots of injuries.. 

5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

..and some controversial off-sides! NOT in their favour! 👍

maroonlegions
Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

..and some controversial off-sides! NOT in their favour! 👍

Correct,especially  the plastic paddys.  Karam hopefully. They have built up some karmic debt over the years..

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers are already through are they not? 

Yes.   It's deed rubbah matches tonight.   They can both field reserves if they want.   More pressure on Celtic being at home if anything. 

Hope they chance it with some star players and they get injured all the same ☺    Freak injuries, freak suspensions.    Would be nice to see certain players booked for diving 🤔 

Bazzas right boot

Shame rangers are through, they'll likely make lots of changes, would havr been great for them to get the run around then be playing at our ours 3 days later. 

They'll Likley rest key players tonight. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Shame rangers are through, they'll likely make lots of changes, would havr been great for them to get the run around then be playing at our ours 3 days later. 

They'll Likley rest key players tonight. 

Ryan Jack also injured in training. 

IMG_20211209_180257.jpg

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ryan Jack also injured in training. 

IMG_20211209_180257.jpg

Strong line up. 

Couple of key players o the bench tho, shame it wasn't a must win for them.

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Perfectly summed up! 👍

That's Ajeti injured his hamstring 😂 

Kyogo on for him.    The infamous corner hasn't had a chance to throw anything either.   They've got something to be aggrieved about after some unsportsmenlike conduct by a Betis player. 

23 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

That's Ajeti injured his hamstring 😂 

Kyogo on for him.    The infamous corner hasn't had a chance to throw anything either.   They've got something to be aggrieved about after some unsportsmenlike conduct by a Betis player. 

At at this rate Celtic will have half a team out against hibs next weekend 

Not what I want to hear 

I bet the IQ of the green brigade is high enough to know that if they pelt this team's winger with bottles they will discover that leslie Deabs was bang on the money.

14 minutes ago, theshed said:

At at this rate Celtic will have half a team out against hibs next weekend 

Not what I want to hear 

Indeed they have a healthy injury list mounting up.   I guess they will miraculously come back in time to compete though. 

Brilliant goal by Betis to equalise.   Just need to get some attacking corners now, you know where. 

Kyogo injured :ohmy: :lol:

Edited by HMFC01

3 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

JAMBO 1 spotted in Naples this evening!

963F90E6-E867-49DE-9592-0EE323578D5E.jpeg

I've saw this picture a couple of times here, what's the story on it ?

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh: immediate equaliser 

Its a weird game , Betis reserves don’t deserve to be behind. Celtic getting the benefit of the doubt with the VAR stuff. Bain’s equaliser was quite a brilliant finish too

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its a weird game , Betis reserves don’t deserve to be behind. Celtic getting the benefit of the doubt with the VAR stuff. Bain’s equaliser was quite a brilliant finish too

Same as if we had VAR in Scotland. They WILL get any benefit if the doubt. 

Craigan gibbering shite

Some people said its a dead rubber tonight but Turnbull started every game since lillie last year until tonight so it shows you that to some its not a dead rubber

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Craigan gibbering shite

Some people said its a dead rubber tonight but Turnbull started every game since lillie last year until tonight so it shows you that to some its not a dead rubber

As above £600,000 for a win. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

As above £600,000 for a win. 

Aye that I got , Craigan was talkimg abiut Turnbull starting games then not starting tonight which to me shows the opposite is thought. Otherwise you start him. 

53 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I bet the IQ of the green brigade is high enough to know that if they pelt this team's winger with bottles they will discover that leslie Deabs was bang on the money.

Not tonight !

Another 90 mins of silence from them because of an ongoing dispute with the club about an appointment of some controversial old bill character !

So where does that leave Celtic? Are they oot or parachuted into yet another consolation cup? I’ve genuinely lost track. 
I get that the Rangers are through to play a CL dropout. 

7 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

So where does that leave Celtic? Are they oot or parachuted into yet another consolation cup? I’ve genuinely lost track. 
I get that the Rangers are through to play a CL dropout. 

Yes parachuted into the Europa Conference league/Cup. UEFA do like rewarding failure.

1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

This has fair ruined my night! 😂

Hope it’s nothing trivial.

Irony is that Celtic play majority of our closest challengers in the coming weeks, not the greatest time for them to be losing their star men from our perspective.

2 hours ago, A.JAMBO said:

I've saw this picture a couple of times here, what's the story on it ?

Shopping centre …… 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

They actually both got pretty decent results tonight.

They both also played teams who werent really giving a **** , certainly Betis’s line up. Still fair play though(ish)

10 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Yes parachuted into the Europa Conference league/Cup. UEFA do like rewarding failure.

Bonkers. So, Hibs are the only honest Scottish team that got papped oot and stayed oot? The rest all lost in the competition they entered (Celtic now lost in two competitions but remain in) but made loads of money from consolation games. 

1 minute ago, Shaggy2 said:

Bonkers. So, Hibs are the only honest Scottish team that got papped oot and stayed oot? The rest all lost in the competition they entered (Celtic now lost in two competitions but remain in) but made loads of money from consolation games. 

In a nutshell yes. This is the reason that the ugly sisters don't want anyone else in on it. Hence why between them they have the SFA and officials, and the SPFL sewn up between them. Make the mafia look like amatuers.

Fozzyonthefence
10 hours ago, sadj said:

Aye that I got , Craigan was talkimg abiut Turnbull starting games then not starting tonight which to me shows the opposite is thought. Otherwise you start him. 

Surely then, if it wasn’t a dead rubber he would have started?!

22 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Nice to see that Kyogo took a dull one. Hopefully a really sore and lengthy injury

I’d rather he was fit for the final against Hibs. Celtic now have no strikers fit for the game. Ralston is out injured aswell.

18 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

I’d rather he was fit for the final against Hibs. Celtic now have no strikers fit for the game. Ralston is out injured aswell.

Agreed! The last thing we need is Hibs winning a trophy 🤢

42 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

In a nutshell yes. This is the reason that the ugly sisters don't want anyone else in on it. Hence why between them they have the SFA and officials, and the SPFL sewn up between them. Make the mafia look like amatuers.

Yup. Sums it up perfectly. Sadly 🤨

I read on Sky sports news( currently stuck on a train just outside Wigan North Western Station, due to a power outage at Warrington, no signalling), Ange Postecoglu, moaning about Celtic's hectic fixture schedule ahead of the winter break. Guess what Ange, you only have yourself to blame. You didn't have to play Kyogo or Ajeti last night, as in footballing terms it was a dead rubber. I imaging your board said get the victory at all costs as its worth £600k to us. You reap what you sow, Ange old son, you reap what you sow.

1 hour ago, KyleLafferty said:

100% this.

Hagar the Horrible
13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I read on Sky sports news( currently stuck on a train just outside Wigan North Western Station, due to a power outage at Warrington, no signalling), Ange Postecoglu, moaning about Celtic's hectic fixture schedule ahead of the winter break. Guess what Ange, you only have yourself to blame. You didn't have to play Kyogo or Ajeti last night, as in footballing terms it was a dead rubber. I imaging your board said get the victory at all costs as its worth £600k to us. You reap what you sow, Ange old son, you reap what you sow.

Nail on the head.   I said at the games we played in Glasgow, we were swamped in the first half, but all we had to do was ride it out as we defend exceptionally well, in the second half we expose the tiredness as you could tell when the space stared to open up, and both have less than solid defences.  We would get a result.  But I hope they drop points right and centre as they have to play more and more kids.  Still dry your eyes Angela you will, get more help from the SFA