Historic honeys

Unknown user

7 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

JamesM48 would be all over her - in a manner of speaking - as he seems to have a thing for dodgy-looking female singers with massive hoote..., erm, noses.  :ermm:

NPG x125159; Cilla Black - Portrait - National Portrait Gallery

Absolutely agree with the previous nominations of Julie Christie, Jenny Agutter, and quite a few others, but here's one I always had a bit of a "thing" :o for - Suzanne Pleshette, the other bursd from The Bursds:

Karen on Twitter: "Remembering Suzanne Pleshette, born on today's date in  1937. Loved her in everything from The Birds to The Bob Newhart Show. She  was married to Troy Donahue for less

687 Suzanne Pleshette Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Style Icon: Annie Hayworth | Coletterie | Suzanne pleshette, The birds  movie, Old hollywood movies

Shoulda been Tippi that got pecked to death i.m.o....

Give me a break . Cilla black !! Yuck ffs  vile vile vile ! Barbra is a classic beauty please don’t diss her 😎😎😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That goon isn’t her man is it???

She looks absolutely tremendous there🥰

I actually would ! 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• i8hibsh

• Unknown user

• luckyBatistuta

JamesM48 would be all over her - in a manner of speaking - as he seems to have a thing for dodgy-looking female singers with massive hoote..., erm, noses.  :ermm:

NPG x125159; Cilla Black - Portrait - National Portrait Gallery

Absolutely agree with the previous nominations of Julie Christie, Jenny Agutter, and quite a few others, but here's one I always had a bit of a "thing" :o for - Suzanne Pleshette, the other bursd from The Bursds:

Karen on Twitter: "Remembering Suzanne Pleshette, born on today's date in  1937. Loved her in everything from The Birds to The Bob Newhart Show. She  was married to Troy Donahue for less

687 Suzanne Pleshette Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Style Icon: Annie Hayworth | Coletterie | Suzanne pleshette, The birds  movie, Old hollywood movies

Shoulda been Tippi that got pecked to death i.m.o....

Hooter ?what hooter ! 

1B6AB2A4-FB3D-4446-AAD4-3596D32B1429.jpeg

302AD87E-859C-4D79-AF6B-053464A16DE5.jpeg

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Hooter ?what hooter ! 

1B6AB2A4-FB3D-4446-AAD4-3596D32B1429.jpeg

302AD87E-859C-4D79-AF6B-053464A16DE5.jpeg

:tlj:  Doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. This does though:

Brigitte Bardot Face Side View Decorative Arts Prints & Posters Wall Art  Print Poster Any Size - Black and White Poster

What is Brigitte Bardot doing now in 2021? The former sex symbol has  dedicated her life to animal conservation - TheNetline

Brigitte Bardot, 1965 - Holden Luntz Gallery

:tlj:  Doesn't do it for me, I'm afraid. This does though:

Brigitte Bardot Face Side View Decorative Arts Prints & Posters Wall Art  Print Poster Any Size - Black and White Poster

What is Brigitte Bardot doing now in 2021? The former sex symbol has  dedicated her life to animal conservation - TheNetline

Brigitte Bardot, 1965 - Holden Luntz Gallery

She’s still around. BB 

4 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Lucky you. :) 

Not really I was only 9yrs old at the time and she was with Rod Stewart.

1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Dont know how to post but the ladies underwear section in the Freemans catalogue circa 1982 had some honeys in it. :10600:

:yas:  :clyay: :sweeet:

1 hour ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Dont know how to post but the ladies underwear section in the Freemans catalogue circa 1982 had some honeys in it. :10600:

I got caught stealing the pages from my mother's Littlewoods catalogue which had Claudia Schiffer modelling the lingerie!

Carl Fredrickson
44 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

I got caught stealing the pages from my mother's Littlewoods catalogue which had Claudia Schiffer modelling the lingerie!

We couldnt afford Littlewoods - had to "make do" with the Freemans models....

image.jpeg.bf6da73faf026bb217bfddb515777d70.jpeg  image.jpeg.40f36360de95481066a32fd4f2cccae2.jpeg  Fertility Figure: Female (Akua Ba) | Asante peoples | The Metropolitan  Museum of Art  Female Infertility | Ancient art, Ancient goddesses, Mother goddess  Why the Venus of Willendorf and Prehistoric Fertility Figures Still Mystify  Experts - Artsy  Mother Goddess - When Women Were Worshiped | 360onhistory.com

The Miss West Lothian competition is actually much, much, older than any of us realised.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Auld Reekin'

12 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

image.jpeg.bf6da73faf026bb217bfddb515777d70.jpeg  image.jpeg.40f36360de95481066a32fd4f2cccae2.jpeg  Fertility Figure: Female (Akua Ba) | Asante peoples | The Metropolitan  Museum of Art  Female Infertility | Ancient art, Ancient goddesses, Mother goddess  Why the Venus of Willendorf and Prehistoric Fertility Figures Still Mystify  Experts - Artsy  Mother Goddess - When Women Were Worshiped | 360onhistory.com

The Miss West Lothian competition is actually much, much, older than any of us realised.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Princess Qajar, a famed beauty. Times have changed.

346da3afe70fc9114b0271073a5ded12.jpg

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's an interesting question. I have a friend who is a very good looking guy but his idea of beauty is really different to mine. I quickly realised that we could not team up as every time he'd suggest "how about those two?" for girls to go and talk to, they'd be like this:

image.png.69ee1cbe28f3474f567352353a10a40b.png

and he'd be saying, you can have the slimmer one, and I'd be like "what slimmer one?". It's actually an unfortunate situation as he's still single because the girls he picks have issues and cannot possibly believe he is into them, and it all falls apart...

Edited by Spellczech

56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's looks like a fat version of comedian Micky Flanagan.

2 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

That's looks like a fat version of comedian Micky Flanagan.

Or a slimmed-down Blobby Williamson in drag.

On 09/12/2021 at 03:32, i8hibsh said:

She has an LGBT band on. Buck Rogers was years ahead of it's time.

Indeed that was the entire premiss...

10 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Im the interests of equality and awe that here’s my ultimate honey 

966A7F82-B98A-4A6B-B4D1-26227BD90F4B.jpeg

C78AC0E5-1435-49E3-A4B0-42E09B7F0157.gif

0DE72710-E7AD-4742-B773-424A755F3409.gif

C2FAC711-F6C9-4A65-A2CC-AA1E1EACBCED.gif

You're a naughty boy James. Always messing up threads 🤣.  Do you like our favourite son Sean Connery?

On 09/12/2021 at 12:54, The White Cockade said:

Not sure how I forgot my all time favourite from the Champions and the Aphrodite Inheritance 

Alexandra Bastedo

Got me all hot and bothered as a kid!

62EFBCCA-6745-4BEE-B01B-16919A730C26.jpeg

649B397C-9A87-4C32-8BE0-44EB86E24A48.jpeg

D366F902-4774-495F-970F-ADAAE08B5B43.jpeg

Absolutely one of the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen when I was a wee laddie. I liked the Champions!

14 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You're a naughty boy James. Always messing up threads 🤣.  Do you like our favourite son Sean Connery?

Lol oh yes he was. A stunning man Mr Connery 

Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Favourite Bond too I hope 🤣

Great masculine authority on the screen . A good actor actually I feel who gave some fine performances . My favourite film of his is “ the name of the rose 🌹 

14 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Great masculine authority on the screen . A good actor actually I feel who gave some fine performances . My favourite film of his is “ the name of the rose 🌹 

That's a very good film and Sean is a better actor than he's given credit for. He's brilliant in The Offence with another good Scottish actor Ian Bannen.

The Real Maroonblood
14 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

He was brilliant in “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.”

17 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

That's a very good film and Sean is a better actor than he's given credit for. He's brilliant in The Offence with another good Scottish actor Ian Bannen.

Oh yes that was good so was  " the Anderson Tapes" 

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He was brilliant in “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.”

Yes

11 hours ago, OBE said:

6 pages in and not a mention...Tut, Tut!

1790741121_Screenshot(84).png.44df1651f6fbf319c1be93e369e6b9cf.png

Now we're talking.  Been dying to sit under a swans wing with her for years.  

Marlene Dietrich

Renounced her German citizenship in the 1930s and donated her entire salary of some films to charities that helped Jews escape Germany.

Toured the world during WW2, selling more war bonds than any other performer.
Awarded both the US Presidential Medal of Honor and the French Legion d'Honneur.

Pumped just about everybody in Hollywood, men and women.
617635_poster_l.jpgmarlene_dietrich_1930.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Marlene Dietrich

Renounced her German citizenship in the 1930s and donated her entire salary of some films to charities that helped Jews escape Germany.

Toured the world during WW2, selling more war bonds than any other performer.
Awarded both the US Presidential Medal of Honor and the French Legion d'Honneur.

Pumped just about everybody in Hollywood, men and women.
617635_poster_l.jpgmarlene_dietrich_1930.jpg

Her daughter Maria Riva wrote an excellent no holds barred biography about her.  Its a great read. Scandalous and funny at the same time. Apparently when she met Marlon Brando for the first time she just  went down on her knees....! She was a real character . Average actress really but a great star.  

45 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c95klx7i3dglbzd1waWho could forget Sally James basically giving us all a wet t-shirt show every Saturday morning on tiswas….

74BE161B-0CC2-4786-82C6-A891917D90BA.jpeg

Sally James. oh yes!!  Until the neighbours complained etc.

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c95klx7i3dglbzd1waWho could forget Sally James basically giving us all a wet t-shirt show every Saturday morning on tiswas….

74BE161B-0CC2-4786-82C6-A891917D90BA.jpeg

I insisted my kids watched Tiswas.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how it is now with TV etc, but when I was a boy it was the movies. The only thing wrong with them was they had women that kept butting in on our heros. Suddenly almost overnight I saw Patricia Roc in a movie, things changed, some guy kept coming on scene and god forbid he was kissing her, didn't he know she was my only love and he was imposing on her. I got over that, and had affairs with others, Deanna Durbin, the sarong wearing Dorothy Lamour, and countless others. Now I guess the best I could hope for would be Old Mother Reilly, or some other female dotage, but hey I had my good times.

6 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I don't know how it is now with TV etc, but when I was a boy it was the movies. The only thing wrong with them was they had women that kept butting in on our heros. Suddenly almost overnight I saw Patricia Roc in a movie, things changed, some guy kept coming on scene and god forbid he was kissing her, didn't he know she was my only love and he was imposing on her. I got over that, and had affairs with others, Deanna Durbin, the sarong wearing Dorothy Lamour, and countless others. Now I guess the best I could hope for would be Old Mother Reilly, or some other female dotage, but hey I had my good times.

Steady Bob. Old Mother Reilly was played by a man😉. You like my late father are a fan of the Crosby and Hope road movies if you had the hots for Dorothy Lamour. My dad's favourite was Maureen O'Hara.

11 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Patricia Roc? This babe?

Patricia Roc Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock