Sniffer Dogs at T in the Park apparently

RoyCropper

You don't know bikers then. The negative image comes from what we call patch clubs Hells Angels, Blue Angels etc etc and believe me, I utterly despise them. The bikers that I'm going to spend the weekend with are fine, salt of the earth types, there's no safer place for Kay to be.

But stereotyping people, well, I do know that Blackburn will be a better place this weekend as all the neds and dealers are off to.....yep, TITP.

:confused:

Bikers are just fat middle aged men trying to act like their teenagers, usually on bikes far too powerful for them and driving like A holes. Very sad indeed.

And as someone else as mentioned, I guarantee more bikers die this weekend than TITP party goers.

Drugs rock.

Bikers are just fat middle aged men trying to act like their teenagers, usually on bikes far too powerful for them and driving like A holes. Very sad indeed.

And as someone else as mentioned, I guarantee more bikers die this weekend than TITP party goers.

Disgraceful comments. As Deek says most bikers get damaged due to myopic/careless car drivers.

Having said that, I suspect you're just jealous because you don't have the bollox to ride a motorcycle. ;)

Disgraceful comments. As Deek says most bikers get damaged due to myopic/careless car drivers.

Having said that, I suspect you're just jealous because you don't have the bollox to ride a motorcycle. ;)

Lol, I'd say my comments are spot on, don't tell me you're another one of these sad overweight middle aged thrill seekers.

I'd suspect you're jealous of festival goers due to the large amount of time you seem to spend sitting behind a PC screen. As I said, very sad indeed.

Drugs rock.

Miller Jambo 60

what ,bikers never stick to the speed limit ,overtake on the blind side.

Aye they are great NOT.

Lol, I'd say my comments are spot on, don't tell me you're another one of these sad overweight middle aged thrill seekers.

I'm not overweight or sad, but I do ride a high powered sports motorcycle. It's great, but it takes bollox to do it. Some people just don't have it. ;)

As for Miller's comments, car drivers and bike riders all speed. The thing is I always stick to speed limits in built up areas, which is more than most car drivers do. As for overtaking "on the blind side", I've no idea what that means. But if you mean undertaking or overtaking when coming into a bend, then only lunatics - including plenty of car drivers - do that.

Patrick Bateman
Burberry-clad goons off their face on cider and chanting "Here we, here we, here we fecking go"

First night of highlights. Chemical Brothers.

There we have it folks. The evidence is compelling.

this_is_my_story
It is disproportionately high compared to other festivals I have been to. You don't have to count, you just tend to notice the Burberry-clad goons off their face on cider and chanting "Here we, here we, here we fecking go" as they dance around and get in everyones way.

Some people are so easily offended its unreal.

;)

That's because you offend easily.

Incidentally, I happen to be the owner of a couple of rather stylish Burberry garments. Do you prefer Top Man? :)

this_is_my_story
It is disproportionately high compared to other festivals I have been to. You don't have to count, you just tend to notice the Burberry-clad goons off their face on cider and chanting "Here we, here we, here we fecking go" as they dance around and get in everyones way.

Some people are so easily offended its unreal.

;)

Actually, the more I think about that comment, the more moronic it becomes. Imagine being so narrow-minded as to stereotype people merely by the brand of clothing they choose to wear!

Picture the politically correct furore if such a comment were directed at an ethnic group... server meltdown!!

Odysseus, you're such a 'clothes-ist'!! ;)

this_is_my_story

Evidence of what, exactly? No offence, but your post is a little cryptic.

Ryan Gosling
Evidence of what, exactly? No offence, but your post is a little cryptic.

A group of neds singing 'here we go'.

Couldn't make it up.

skotskosparta
:mad: :mad:

Every biker and every TITP attendee will die.

Rather than come out with disgusting pesh like that, why don't you tell us why you're such a staunch supporter of the Leith vermin that you didn't even bother attending the biggest derby match ever on 2/4/06.

That's easy money!

As i've told you severaltimes before, but maybe in your old age your forgetting things!

Now get over yourself and come up with something NEW, as you bore me and others on here!

How many bikers will die compared to TITP attendees?

Bikers are just a menace on the roads.

Thanks.

Why bring death in to it, tool...

Bikes are superb, great mode of transporting your self whilst having a little fun. People who slate them, as Therapist has said, havent experienced it at first hand.... imo.

Driving about in an organised gang which reputation goes before it could be seen as anti social as some ned culture, depending on the person is that is effected.

TITP - Yes neds will be there but will be the minority, like in popular gatherings.

I thought this thread was about sniffer dogs at TITP? Must have read it wrong.

It all got a bit righteous... :rolleyes:

Right on.

:confused:

Just spoke to a mate..... safe to say the police dogs weren't any bother... very safe to say!!!!!

Oooft.

skotskosparta
Why bring death in to it, tool...

Because it is a discussion !

And a discussion about bikers goes hand in hand with death!

So please less of the tool naming as I am sure that's classed as personal abuse in the rules ok Kickback.....

Because it is a discussion !

And a discussion about bikers goes hand in hand with death!

So please less of the tool naming as I am sure that's classed as personal abuse in the rules ok Kickback.....

safety's an issue. But the reason I brought it up was that every one who doesnt drive or ride a bike seem to think its bikers that cause a multitude of problems.

People in cars are far more likely to kill some one that some one on a bike.

Some one on a bike has the capability of killing themself, but who hasnt.

The debate was about, in my mind, anti social behaviour, people being offended by another, some one on a bike who has the power to do themselves harm rather than some one else isnt really a part of that debate.... so you didnt have to bring it up.

It was just the usual hobo debating with flair I suppose.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
if they where anything like the ones at connect last year they might as well of left them back at the station. they where no more than puppies who where being trained to be sniffer dogs. they where useless;)

Were, were, WERE!!!

What you've written says "where", as in "Where are my manners?!"

Doctor FinnBarr
Blackburn could never be a better place, it must be the most depressing town in West Lothian, followed closely by Fauldhouse. ;)

Try Stoneyburn or Addiewell, 2 really depressing places!

:)

As i've told you severaltimes before, but maybe in your old age your forgetting things!

I've forgotten.

Tell me again why you're such a good Leither that you didn't attend the biggest derby game ever. After all, you're always on here shouting about "your" team, and I seem to recall you were telling everyone how you'd be at the game in Prague with a hobo flag. :rolleyes:

The first suspect was described as white, in his late teens, about 6ft 1in, of skinny build with short, dark brown hair and wearing a white tracksuit top.

The second was also said to be white, about 5ft 8in and of medium build and with short, dark brown "mullet-style" hair. He was wearing a red tracksuit top.

Definite Neds:p:p:p

The People's Chimp

I was up at T yesterday. Had a great time; i wasn't camping this year, so the ned count was a bit lower for me probably, but have to say, I saw absolutely no trouble at all. The atmosphere was pretty good, although I think it was a bit more subdued than previously. Or maybe i'm just getting old.

Spent a fair chunk of my time in the much maligned slam tent, and again, great atmosphere, not trouble and some great performances from carl craig, erol alkan and dusty kid. The stranglers put on a great show in king tut's earlier on as well.

The atmosphere, i would say, has changed from when i first went in 97, but then who wants things to stay the same? Sadly it has becomemore and more mainstream, but there were still tons of credible acts on, unfortunately they were all on at the same bloody time. 4 bands everyone wanted to see at 6pm, same at 7, 8 and 9. Rubbish really. A bit more flexibility on the line up and less time worrying about getting paulo fruitini doing a secret gig in the t break stage would work miracles.

Oh, and there were dogs, the police had then out amongst the crowd for about 5 minutes. They were probably searching on in 10 or 15 people that went in. Shame they didn't stop the morons carrying knives.

Carl Weathers
I was up at T yesterday. Had a great time; i wasn't camping this year, so the ned count was a bit lower for me probably, but have to say, I saw absolutely no trouble at all. The atmosphere was pretty good, although I think it was a bit more subdued than previously. Or maybe i'm just getting old.

Spent a fair chunk of my time in the much maligned slam tent, and again, great atmosphere, not trouble and some great performances from carl craig, erol alkan and dusty kid. The stranglers put on a great show in king tut's earlier on as well.

The atmosphere, i would say, has changed from when i first went in 97, but then who wants things to stay the same? Sadly it has becomemore and more mainstream, but there were still tons of credible acts on, unfortunately they were all on at the same bloody time. 4 bands everyone wanted to see at 6pm, same at 7, 8 and 9. Rubbish really. A bit more flexibility on the line up and less time worrying about getting paulo fruitini doing a secret gig in the t break stage would work miracles.

Oh, and there were dogs, the police had then out amongst the crowd for about 5 minutes. They were probably searching on in 10 or 15 people that went in. Shame they didn't stop the morons carrying knives.

Dusty kid has had some great tunes/remixes recently. Was it a live performance or dj set?

The People's Chimp
Dusty kid has had some great tunes/remixes recently. Was it a live performance or dj set?

It was a live performance. He was immense. Definitely the highlight for me.

120720081202.jpg

120720081204.jpg

skotskosparta
I've forgotten.

Tell me again why you're such a good Leither that you didn't attend the biggest derby game ever. After all, you're always on here shouting about "your" team, and I seem to recall you were telling everyone how you'd be at the game in Prague with a hobo flag. :rolleyes:

:sleepy::sleepy::blah::blah::sleepy::sleepy:

Chris Evans
:sleepy::sleepy::blah::blah::sleepy::sleepy:

Maybe. But i for one dont know your response. So can you clarify please, why didnt you attend the Scottish cup semi final between Hearts and Hibs.

Thanks

skotskosparta
Maybe. But i for one dont know your response. So can you clarify please, why didnt you attend the Scottish cup semi final between Hearts and Hibs.

Thanks

Money, flights and a wedding to pay for. :rolleyes:

Money, flights and a wedding to pay for. :rolleyes:

Poor excuse. :107years: :107years: :107years:

this_is_my_story
The first suspect was described as white, in his late teens, about 6ft 1in, of skinny build with short, dark brown hair and wearing a white tracksuit top.

The second was also said to be white, about 5ft 8in and of medium build and with short, dark brown "mullet-style" hair. He was wearing a red tracksuit top.

Definite Neds:p:p:p

Bindy Badgy

I saw one dog that appeared to be more interested in the food that was lying on the floor. Someone was taking photos of it so I would assume the dog was wheeled out for a photo opportunity.

I saw one dog that appeared to be more interested in the food that was lying on the floor. Someone was taking photos of it so I would assume the dog was wheeled out for a photo opportunity.

any sniffer dog at tin the park was for bombs a FULLY TRAINED drugs sniffer dog would have a heart attack at titp i mean seriously think about it guys the pish people believe is incredable

anyway just back from my yearly weekend camping outing superb entertainment the stabbing was absolutely shocking however we knew nothing about it despite being in blue 4 area (never even seen a copper??)

must admit i am not looking forward to the inevitable delays caused by hightened security next year and hope they catch these neds and they get a judge who has had a fight with his boyfriend the night before ;);)

rossthejambo
any sniffer dog at tin the park was for bombs a FULLY TRAINED drugs sniffer dog would have a heart attack at titp i mean seriously think about it guys the pish people believe is incredable

anyway just back from my yearly weekend camping outing superb entertainment the stabbing was absolutely shocking however we knew nothing about it despite being in blue 4 area (never even seen a copper??)

must admit i am not looking forward to the inevitable delays caused by hightened security next year and hope they catch these neds and they get a judge who has had a fight with his boyfriend the night before ;);)

i never seen a single sniffer dog either.

on the stabbing, the only reason i knew about it was because i got a text asking me if i knew anythin about it. i was in blue 2/3 and there wasnt any police really wandering about in my bit either. was quite surprised considering how serious it was.

there were a few neds kicking about but the majority of people were there to enjoy the music and the weekend and i thought it was a really friendly atmosphere. i'm not lettin an isolated incident put me off going back.

all in all it was a great weekend.

Never seen any dogs.

I was in Blue 3 and was walking around tried to get into a different area via a hole in a hedge when we were stopped and saw that the area had been cordenned off (obviously trying to make sure and evidence in the hedge was left undisturbed.) The guy also mistook mud on my sleev for blood!

Apart from that i never seen any police near my tent.

Will be back next year. Best weekend ever.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Never seen any dogs.

I was in Blue 3 and was walking around tried to get into a different area via a hole in a hedge when we were stopped and saw that the area had been cordenned off (obviously trying to make sure and evidence in the hedge was left undisturbed.) The guy also mistook mud on my sleev for blood!

Apart from that i never seen any police near my tent.

Will be back next year. Best weekend ever.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm not enjoying work today.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm not enjoying work today.

I underestimated it Gav. Never managed to see you but found Nikki Keith Gav ect in Slam Tent. Also bumped into Paul Wood while walking about. Somehow every day we met our other mates (dotted all over the campsite) in completely different places.

Adi Dassler
I underestimated it Gav. Never managed to see you but found Nikki Keith Gav ect in Slam Tent. Also bumped into Paul Wood while walking about. Somehow every day we met our other mates (dotted all over the campsite) in completely different places.

Point of order.

We met you in King Tuts during Vampire Weekend.

I've never been in the Slam Tent in my life.

;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Point of order.

We met you in King Tuts during Vampire Weekend.

I've never been in the Slam Tent in my life.

;)

Thats how I didn't meet you then Hughesie. I also seen Vampire Weekend but had been separated from Mr Dassler etc - I was with Disco Dave.

Vampire Weekend were brillant.

Archived