Sniffer Dogs at T in the Park apparently

RoyCropper

My mate who is there alreadly says there are sniffer dogs in action at the enterance of t in the park. Anyone else heard this?

Stay safe kids :)

Doctor FinnBarr
My mate who is there alreadly says there are sniffer dogs in action at the enterance of t in the park. Anyone else heard this?

Good, don't take anything and you'll be okay. Hope they get a whack more dealers off the streets!

:mad:

Doing that at most of the festivals these days. Suffice to say, if you're smart enough you shouldn't have too much trouble with it! ;)

i heard this on the efestivals forums, but they were saying that there was only going to be two dogs

Adi Dassler

Token effort by the dibble.

They have to be seen to be pro-active.

Bit like the Amnesty Bins at the entrance. As if you're likely to go "aye hang on a minute, what i'm doing is wrong, here's all my persians".

Unless you're running about attracting attention to yourself (plenty do) then i'm willing to bet you'll get no hassle.

Captain Canada

Heard this on XFM - bigger police presence too apparently. Although last year they made a whopping 66 drugs related arrests, pretty lame compared to the number who must have been smoking, popping or snorting. Drugs are for mugs!

A Boy Named Crow
Heard this on XFM - bigger police presence too apparently. Although last year they made a whopping 66 drugs related arrests, pretty lame compared to the number who must have been smoking, popping or snorting. Drugs are for mugs!

...mugs are for tea and tea is for me!;)

Say What Again
Drugs are for mugs!

Much like those who have paid to attend TITP this year.

I know which of the 2 I'd rather waste my money on - and it isn't watching KT Tunstall, The Fratellis and Counting Crows (in the rain). :rolleyes:

Rock on :rock2:

It's a shame Smash Hits don't still do a 'festival' (in fact, maybe they do), but there's always T4 on the beach and the Radio 1 Summer whatever it is. :cool:

Patrick Bateman

As much as I enjoy live music, I'd rather sit in my garden with a CD player than go to T in the Park. It has become a weekend out for the dregs of scottish society to watch mediocre music at rip-off prices.

conn artist

if they where anything like the ones at connect last year they might as well of left them back at the station. they where no more than puppies who where being trained to be sniffer dogs. they where useless;)

As much as I enjoy live music, I'd rather sit in my garden with a CD player than go to T in the Park. It has become a weekend out for the dregs of scottish society to watch mediocre music at rip-off prices.

Get all the money that T In The Park tickets, travel, booze etc would cost.

Buy a large quantity of booze and illegal narcotics.

Go home, shut curtains.

Either listen to music you like all weekend or watch TITP on telly.

Monday morning, open curtains, attempt to stop shaking from the abuse your body has taken over the weekend.

Sounds more fun to me.

Miller Jambo 60
Doing that at most of the festivals these days. Suffice to say, if you're smart enough you shouldn't have too much trouble with it! ;)

Poor dogs will be wasted after all that sniffing.

Call the animal protection boys in.:)

The Comedian
Put it in the bank, the smell of shight should put the dugs off!

Might be a dull yin if you get away with it no?

Might be a dull yin if you get away with it no?

LOL.... chances of a dog smelling personal are slim to none if its packed away... not talking up the erse.

How anyone can say that folk enjoying a weekend at a music festival with their mates should be classed as 'the dregs of Scottish society' is absolutely unreal.

Snobbery or what?!

As for the topic; Hugs, not Drugs.

Dunno which would be more embarrassing, having to stuff your drugs up your erse in the car park or having some bloody polis dug sniffing your bird's muff on the way in while everyone else watches.

Destruction Derby
Dunno which would be more embarrassing, having to stuff your drugs up your erse in the car park or having some bloody polis dug sniffing your bird's muff on the way in while everyone else watches.

Surely if she had any sense she would just stash it down her bra??Heard of a few boys getting birds to do it for them and it seems to work.

:rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr

OK mods, we have the cream of Scottish Society posting here,doh I meant the erses, can we not bin them?

Adi Dassler
OK mods, we have the cream of Scottish Society posting here,doh I meant the erses, can we not bin them?

I look forward to readign your boring, predictable, drunk threads when i return from T in the Park on Monday morning.

Yours,

Dreg of Scottish Society.

S.N.T.H. - Spot on mate.

Doctor FinnBarr
I look forward to readign your boring, predictable, drunk threads when i return from T in the Park on Monday morning.

Yours,

Dreg of Scottish Society.

S.N.T.H. - Spot on mate.

The boring predictable drunk thread will be missing as I'm away for the weekend. 150 bikers will be left in peace tho, because the bizzies will be too busy with the dregs.

:)

Adi Dassler
The boring predictable drunk thread will be missing as I'm away for the weekend. 150 bikers will be left in peace tho, because the bizzies will be too busy with the dregs.

Hope you have a really good weekend.

Remember and take your deodorant.

Hope there's none of that soiling each others biker jackets going on.

I can imagine yours has got a big skull and crossbone on the back.

Cool.

skotskosparta

Cool.

You no left yet, meeting point the Carrick as usual?

Can't see me going back to T again. Started going when I was 15 in 1994 when it was at Strathclyde Park, went for years and years. Last time was 2 years ago and don't think I will ever go back. There are just to many trouble making neds there these days and it is so expensive. More expensive that Glasto with far less on offer.

Adi Dassler
You no left yet, meeting point the Carrick as usual?

Nah, most of us are just getting a lift this year as opposed to taking the car. Think the Water is taking his though with the Duke and Lawson in it. We'll hook up with all them later on. Ken, we'll be annoying loads of folk, trying to start fights and just generally being a nuisance. All the stuff that usually goes on at T......well, supposedly.

Laughs, Music, Mates, Drink.

Don't know what some folk want from a weekend really.

For now, Adios Amigo.

;)

Why would their not be peace if the bizbibs were their, hope your not getting up to any bother now.

Sh*t that was a hassle, can hardly see the keyboard I'm that out my tree.

Ive been going for the past 5 years but this year I decided to sell my ticket for money/work reasons and managed to get a Sunday ticket last night for 70 quid.

One of my mates phoned last night saying he heard there were dogs up but then another mate who was already in the campsite said he never saw a thing.

I'll be there enjoying Primal Scream and regardless of the ned factor you can still have a laugh with your mates!!!

P.S Ive sat next to a few "dregs of society" at hearts games over the years.............hasn't stopped me from going back!!

Sex, drugs and Rock n roll

FTH

Ive been going for the past 5 years but this year I decided to sell my ticket for money/work reasons and managed to get a Sunday ticket last night for 70 quid.

One of my mates phoned last night saying he heard there were dogs up but then another mate who was already in the campsite said he never saw a thing.

I'll be there enjoying Primal Scream and regardless of the ned factor you can still have a laugh with your mates!!!

P.S Ive sat next to a few "dregs of society" at hearts games over the years.............hasn't stopped me from going back!!

Sex, drugs and Rock n roll

FTH

Was gutted I wasnt going but glad to hear they're touring at the end of the year.

Was gutted I wasnt going but glad to hear they're touring at the end of the year.

I missed them a few years back, think I went to see I.Brown instead, but was willing to pay the 70quid just to see them this year. Glad to hear they are playing in the tent aswell as it's always a better atmosphere inside than on one of the stages. ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Cool.

Soiling, skull and crossbones, whats that all about then?

:confused:

Patrick Bateman

Just for the record, I didn't say at any point that the whole T in the Park crowd were the dregs of Scottish society, my words were (not for the first time) spun out of context by one user. TITP is an overhyped festival which has a disproprotionate amount of morons and is the only festival I've been to where I've seen folk pish on one another during a set. What's that all about? :S

I went to Rockness last month and the forums where the same, full of stories of sniffer dogs. There where no sniffer dogs at all

Just for the record, I didn't say at any point that the whole T in the Park crowd were the dregs of Scottish society, my words were (not for the first time) spun out of context by one user. TITP is an overhyped festival which has a disproprotionate amount of morons and is the only festival I've been to where I've seen folk pish on one another during a set. What's that all about? :S

Overhyped? Its the biggest outside Glasto.. bigger may not always mean better but when your talkign about festivals then it usually does.

Fair doo's Scottish Neds are full on but managable if you get of your tits. ;)

Also I'd hardly class the crowd at T as the dreggs. Yes there are a few neds, loud neds that can spoil your weekend if your unlucky but the majority are people out to listen to music and have a good time

Nelly Terraces

I'm off the columbian marching powder now, don't see much point on snorting half a gram of rat poison up yer hooter to get a hit, but this story could be true, but I wouldnt be bovved even if it was, I mind going to Reading in 1991 and there were sniffer dogs and plod around then. Didn't stop folk. Mind you, things might have changed, plod has toughened up and a few arrests at an event like this does wonders for a forces crime rate clear up stats. Thats what its'a all about, getting a few easy nicks. Nowt to do wi catching real crims/solving real crimes. Stick the cuffs on a few kids holding a bit of blow - woo, well done PC Plod, you deserve a medal for that.

F ** K the old bill. ****.

I'm off the columbian marching powder now, don't see much point on snorting half a gram of rat poison up yer hooter to get a hit, but this story could be true, but I wouldnt be bovved even if it was, I mind going to Reading in 1991 and there were sniffer dogs and plod around then. Didn't stop folk. Mind you, things might have changed, plod has toughened up and a few arrests at an event like this does wonders for a forces crime rate clear up stats. Thats what its'a all about, getting a few easy nicks. Nowt to do wi catching real crims/solving real crimes. Stick the cuffs on a few kids holding a bit of blow - woo, well done PC Plod, you deserve a medal for that.

F ** K the old bill. ****.

Its all about blowing it up yer erse these days nelly! ;)

Nelly Terraces
Its all about blowing it up yer erse these days nelly! ;)

I'm an old man, not in touch with what you kids get up to today. If that's yer gig then fine, doubt I'd want anything blowin up ma jimmy carter though thanks very much.:wacko::)

Poor dogs will be wasted after all that sniffing.

Call the animal protection boys in.:)

:rofl::527:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Poor show, nothing beats stereo typing people does it.

Being a biker i thought the last thing you would want was people to take that route, bikers hardly have a great image.

Doctor FinnBarr
Poor show, nothing beats stereo typing people does it.

Being a biker i thought the last thing you would want was people to take that route, bikers hardly have a great image.

You don't know bikers then. The negative image comes from what we call patch clubs Hells Angels, Blue Angels etc etc and believe me, I utterly despise them. The bikers that I'm going to spend the weekend with are fine, salt of the earth types, there's no safer place for Kay to be.

But stereotyping people, well, I do know that Blackburn will be a better place this weekend as all the neds and dealers are off to.....yep, TITP.

skotskosparta

How many bikers will die compared to TITP attendees?

Bikers are just a menace on the roads.

Thanks.

The People's Chimp
You don't know bikers then. The negative image comes from what we call patch clubs Hells Angels, Blue Angels etc etc and believe me, I utterly despise them. The bikers that I'm going to spend the weekend with are fine, salt of the earth types, there's no safer place for Kay to be.

But stereotyping people, well, I do know that Blackburn will be a better place this weekend as all the neds and dealers are off to.....yep, TITP.

You just utterly failed to take on board his point which was that, given the negative image bikers have, which you abhor, and to which i'm sure you bear no resemblance, perhaps YOU as a biker, and someone who hate being negatively stereotyped for the actions of others, should not be so quick off the mark to stereotype others. You can't have it both ways mate.

:mad: :mad:

Every biker and every TITP attendee will die.

Rather than come out with disgusting pesh like that, why don't you tell us why you're such a staunch supporter of the Leith vermin that you didn't even bother attending the biggest derby match ever on 2/4/06.

this_is_my_story

So, how many morons do there have to per 100 people for the amount to be considered 'disproportionate'? Did you go around counting them all or what?!

Went to TITP for the first time last year, had a great weekend, saw some good bands, didn't notice an unusually large moron element.

Patrick Bateman
So, how many morons do there have to per 100 people for the amount to be considered 'disproportionate'? Did you go around counting them all or what?!

Went to TITP for the first time last year, had a great weekend, saw some good bands, didn't notice an unusually large moron element.

It is disproportionately high compared to other festivals I have been to. You don't have to count, you just tend to notice the Burberry-clad goons off their face on cider and chanting "Here we, here we, here we fecking go" as they dance around and get in everyones way.

Some people are so easily offended its unreal.

;)

Say What Again
chanting "Here we, here we, here we fecking go"

I used to think that was the national anthem of Tranent. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
You just utterly failed to take on board his point which was that, given the negative image bikers have, which you abhor, and to which i'm sure you bear no resemblance, perhaps YOU as a biker, and someone who hate being negatively stereotyped for the actions of others, should not be so quick off the mark to stereotype others. You can't have it both ways mate.

Glad my point was not lost on all.:)

well, I do know that Blackburn will be a better place this weekend as all the neds and dealers are off to.....yep, TITP.

Blackburn could never be a better place, it must be the most depressing town in West Lothian, followed closely by Fauldhouse. ;)

Bikers are just a menace on the roads.

Thanks.

Not the most intelligent comment I have seen on the board. Most bikers who die on the road are knocked off their bikes by careless/reckless car drivers. I have first hand knowledge of this and can produce statistics to support it.

I am not a biker now, although in the early eighties I did ride a Suzuki GT 185.:dribble:

Archived