positive communication

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

we,ve had more information this week from hearts than we've had for the last 6 months! well done vlad and hearts, lets hope it continues this way.

monkfish1979

Does anybody else get the impression that Charlie "count the chins" Mann was talking pesh in his interview last week. Or that he might have been a particularly bad influence on our perception of Vlad? Or is it just me?

I think Vlad maybe realised he needs to talk to us, he just does not see the need for a pr man anymore. lets face it it aint hard to tell us whats going on unless it's a bit dodgy or cloak and dagger

Robbielover

maybe the communication is a knee jerk reaction to the bad press they got last week from Mann and Fireworks Phil.

To be honest I would rather Vlad hadn't done his patronising interview the other night which was anything but positive.

Hopefully we will get a manager in, vlad will shut his trap and the only we are in the news is for the football

Guest jambomickey
maybe the communication is a knee jerk reaction to the bad press they got last week from Mann and Fireworks Phil.

To be honest I would rather Vlad hadn't done his patronising interview the other night which was anything but positive.

Hopefully we will get a manager in, vlad will shut his trap and the only we are in the news is for the football

well the communication this week is a big step forward as far as i'm concerned

Drylaw Hearts

I think losing CM has been the kick up the erse VR has needed with regards to PR.

I think losing CM has been the kick up the erse VR has needed with regards to PR.

I agree have to say though the updates from the official site this week have been a breath of fresh air. :)

Guest jambomickey

since cm left and said vlad wanted to give less communication we've had nothing but positive communication! this is what we need and long may it continue

since cm left and said vlad wanted to give less communication we've had nothing but positive communication! this is what we need and long may it continue

What was positive about his ass hole rant on the BBC,the guy's a tube.

Guest jambomickey

i'm talking about the positive news we've had through the official website although i do agree with you the rant on the bbc was the usual clap trap

Robbielover

fair point, all I am saying is that would they have been so forthcoming if Charile hadn't said that Vlad wanted less communication and Phil hadn't said that Vlad hated anyone who stole his limelight.

You have to agree his rant in midweek was again an embarrasment??

i'm talking about the positive news we've had through the official website although i do agree with you the rant on the bbc was the usual clap trap

TBH I think they had to do some sort of comunication to the fans that they have left or risk loosing even more gate money.

Guest jambomickey
fair point, all I am saying is that would they have been so forthcoming if Charile hadn't said that Vlad wanted less communication and Phil hadn't said that Vlad hated anyone who stole his limelight.

yeah agree with you 100%:)

crazy_jambo_2006

Not overly impressed with the communication - a random short interview, conducted via an interpreter. We don't actually know what VR meant/said. All we know is what the interpreter chooses to tell us. Not ideal.

It's like we are starving lions. We don't get fed in the zoo for ages. Then we get thrown a couple of bits of meat to devour and we are supposed to be content with this.

I do agree to an extent though - at least we are getting some info now. Some being better than none obviously. But I still can't trust the man.

It's down right racist,that's what it is.

Its surely a sign of just how poorly the club has been treating fans of late that this week they deign to give us some news on the website and some treat it as the second coming.

We are Hearts FC. Us the fans. Vlad treats us like fools. He is an embarrassment to himself and the proud institution he has paid enough to represent.

Guest jambomickey
Its surely a sign of just how poorly the club has been treating fans of late that this week they deign to give us some news on the website and some treat it as the second coming.

We are Hearts FC. Us the fans. Vlad treats us like fools. He is an embarrassment to himself and the proud institution he has paid enough to represent.

you don't see it as a positive step that the club is starting to communicate with us? i'm sorry but you just being negative for the sake of being nagative

Guest jambomickey
Not overly impressed with the communication - a random short interview, conducted via an interpreter. We don't actually know what VR meant/said. All we know is what the interpreter chooses to tell us. Not ideal.

It's like we are starving lions. We don't get fed in the zoo for ages. Then we get thrown a couple of bits of meat to devour and we are supposed to be content with this.

I do agree to an extent though - at least we are getting some info now. Some being better than none obviously. But I still can't trust the man.

i'm not talking about the bbc interview! i'm talking about the positive info we've had thro the official website

It is the end results that count not talk. Based on his previous disinformation only time will tell. I really am glad you see things as such a step forward, me I think prudence on my part will take presedence and I prefer to examine the results not the rhetoric.

you don't see it as a positive step that the club is starting to communicate with us? i'm sorry but you just being negative for the sake of being nagative

TBH I really don't see it as a positive,it's something they should have been doing anyway,it's like saying well done to a local burglar for not robbing your house.

Seymour M Hersh

Thinks highly of you though Rudi. And that was hardly a rant. You don't look that relaxed when you're ranting. Just ask you computer screen!!!;)

could it have anything to do with a compensation court case type situation.

lots of news since mann left, is vlad setting up evidence for court ie under mann our pr was poor, he had to go, when he left we were able to improve our communication with the fans.

MAybe not:confused:

Guest jambomickey
TBH I really don't see it as a positive,it's something they should have been doing anyway,it's like saying well done to a local burglar for not robbing your house.

i agree with you mate, i've been saying for long enough that we need better communication but this week has been the way it should be and they should get credit where it's due

iamcraigbeattie

Never thought id say it about Vlad and his PR but big thumbs up!! Hes finally keeping us upto date with goings on!! Lets hope the good news continues.

Vlad your still my hero!!! :)

crazy_jambo_2006

I am not seeing this as a massively positive step. I agree it's good we get info obviously. But we should be getting this info anyway. Why should we be happy that they decide to inform us about stuff?

It's disrespectful that they did not supply us with any info for months.

Guest jambomickey
I am not seeing this as a massively positive step. I agree it's good we get info obviously. But we should be getting this info anyway. Why should we be happy that they decide to inform us about stuff?

It's disrespectful that they did not supply us with any info for months.

i agree that we should have been getting info all along mate, but the fact is we weren't! this week we have started getting positive communication

i agree with you mate, i've been saying for long enough that we need better communication but this week has been the way it should be and they should get credit where it's due

That's the thing,they shouldn't get credit at all for doing something which is normal.

If they done something out of the ordinary over and above the call of duty then yes give them credit,but not for a couple of comments on a web site.

Guest jambomickey
That's the thing,they shouldn't get credit at all for doing something which is normal.

If they done something out of the ordinary over and above the call of duty then yes give them credit,but not for a couple of comments on a web site.

12 million of the debt is something out of the ordinary in my book mate! surely you got to give vlad credit for that?

12 million of the debt is something out of the ordinary in my book mate! surely you got to give vlad credit for that?

When did that happen?

well it be rubber stamped at the egm!

When it happen's I'm sure he will get some credit,but not untill.

You should know by now never ever believe anything a Tynecastle untill it actualy happens and you have solid proof.

Guest jambomickey

You should know by now never ever believe anything a Tynecastle untill it actualy happens and you have solid proof.

all i'm saying is he deserves credit for this week! like yourself i'm one of his worst critics!

Francis Albert

If Vlad votes against his own proposal on the debt restructuring then I think he might come in for a bit of flak, strangely especially from all those dismissing it as "window dressing", "deckchair moving", sleight of hand" etc etc

In view of what has gone on this week, we should be demanding communication from the Vladster, not grateful to him for sparing a few minutes to talk to his minions. He has not and will not change, I am afraid.

Francis Albert
In view of what has gone on this week, we should be demanding communication from the Vladster, not grateful to him for sparing a few minutes to talk to his minions. He has not and will not change, I am afraid.

What's gone on this week?

Guest jambomickey

if you can't see this week as a positive then you always going to be negative

Archived