Irrational Hatred

Салатные палочки

Салатные палочки

Unlike the seethe thread, which is usually for understandable anger and hatred, what winds you up that really shouldn't? 

The GF has this particular top that really angers me. I have no explanation for it other than I think it looks a wee bit stupid. She likes it though, which means she wears it more often than any of her other ones. Getting ready go out yesterday and she appears in that top which instantly puts me in a bad mood. 

Postmen (post people?) wearing shorts. Again, I don't know why but this really winds me up and I tut and shake my head or sometimes mumble something under my breath whenever I see one. I know there is a genuinely understandable reason for it, comfort but I can't help it, I think they look daft. 

Clattering plates and crockery. Avoidable if I take my time and do it right but when I remove a plate and another one or a bowl clatters off it I instantly get enraged by the sound. 

I suppose you need to really think why you get angry about your GF really wearing a particular top ???????? 

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I suppose you need to really think why you get angry about your GF really wearing a particular top ???????? 

I've thought about it. It's because it looks stupid 👍

7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I've thought about it. It's because it looks stupid 👍

But she likes it So thats all that matters really. 

Салатные палочки
2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Need to see this top tbh.

I'll describe it. It's quite long, maybe lower-arse length, with holes at the shoulders. So it's like a vest top but with things attached that cover the arms and a frilly bit around the chest. It's a salmon pink colour. 

3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Need to see this top tbh.

Yes i want to see it with it on him :)  

R (5).jpg

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

But she likes it So thats all that matters really. 

Very true. It doesn't stop it annoying me though. I don't think it was expensive so it might go "missing" in the wash one night. :look:

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Yes i want to see it with it on him :)  

R (5).jpg

That's a compliment :laugh2:

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'll describe it. It's quite long, maybe lower-arse length, with holes at the shoulders. So it's like a vest top but with things attached that cover the arms and a frilly bit around the chest. It's a salmon pink colour. 

Yeah I hate it too

21 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Clattering plates and crockery. Avoidable if I take my time and do it right but when I remove a plate and another one or a bowl clatters off it I instantly get enraged by the sound. 

This sounds like misophonia, i suffer from this really badly, especially eating noises, but plates clattering is another trigger.

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sounds like this type of outfit. Although she is wearing a dress but its a halterneck and cut at the shoulders lol. You wont get a job as fashion critic anytime soon :) 

R (6).jpg

35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Shed 7

How dare you sir….I will have you know those lads are brand new. Apart from when Witter drinks red wine in your car at the same time as trying to play you Duke’s demo’s…then he sir is a liability!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Maybe its the salmon pink as it reminds you of the shite scotland played while wearing similar 🤔

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

How dare you sir….I will have you know those lads are brand new. Apart from when Witter drinks red wine in your car at the same time as trying to play you Duke’s demo’s…then he sir is a liability!!!!!!

I just hate them, him especially. Tell him to stop stumbling about and staring into the distance and I'll think about revisiting the situation.

Салатные палочки
23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

OP just showing off that he has a bursd

Screenshot_20211126-134805_Chrome.jpg.d2179fb63bf0f300b70ddb43083c0983.jpg

41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I just hate them, him especially. Tell him to stop stumbling about and staring into the distance and I'll think about revisiting the situation.

They were up here last night. Hes a good lad i promise ya. If that annoys ya though don’t ever spend time wi Tommy Scott he’s like that off stage 🤣

rudi must stay
1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Unlike the seethe thread, which is usually for understandable anger and hatred, what winds you up that really shouldn't? 

The GF has this particular top that really angers me. I have no explanation for it other than I think it looks a wee bit stupid. She likes it though, which means she wears it more often than any of her other ones. Getting ready go out yesterday and she appears in that top which instantly puts me in a bad mood. 

Postmen (post people?) wearing shorts. Again, I don't know why but this really winds me up and I tut and shake my head or sometimes mumble something under my breath whenever I see one. I know there is a genuinely understandable reason for it, comfort but I can't help it, I think they look daft. 

Does it says "I'm wonderful and always right?"

I started a ‘Hatred’ thread years ago.

Rational hatred.

I’ve still got it for three people.  

But really, only for one if truth be told.

rudi must stay
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I started a ‘Hatred’ thread years ago.

Rational hatred.

I’ve still got it for three people.  

But really, only for one if truth be told.

"Oh right" as the fisherman said to the bishop 

There's a certain poster who should be all over this thread and who could take it to 732 pages (at a conservative estimate) all on his own.  :ermm:  :)

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

"Oh right" as the fisherman said to the bishop 

:biggrin:

It’s a long story.

As the Bishop said to the actress.

13 minutes ago, JWL said:

Nicholas Lyndhurst

Apparently rude to fans, but lets be honest getting Dave shouted at you for 40 years would take it's toll.

7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Tell her its you or the top, lol , top should go quick, 😵.

7 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

That would annoy the absolute **** out of me. 

This is hard because some of the things I hate probably are irrational but I would argue a ferocious case for every one of them being rational and praiseworthy.

😠