What will we win by?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What will we win by?

• A serious horsing!!
    • comfy win
    • narrow win
    • St Johnstone (coz I'm a gay hobo!)

Professor.Arturo

Ok, I was a bit worried a couple of weeks back, but the feelgood is returning now....thing deffo looking up :)

So how will the derby at the pig-sty go?

Ok, I was a bit worried a couple of weeks back, but the feelgood is returning now....thing deffo looking up :)

hibs 0 - hearts 1 nade to bundle it o vee the line in the 93 minute

Depends if Vlad fancies showcasting no.28 and no.29 along with the useless wee runt Miko.

If so, even taking in to consideration how cr@p they are we'll lose.

Guest casper
Depends if Vlad fancies showcasting no.28 and no.29 along with the useless wee runt Miko.

Must be live on the telly?

Nucky Thompson

I take it you went for the 4th option then:rolleyes:

Considering we haven't horsed them at the Fester road since the "4-0 bandy lobbed from 25 yards" game if we do win I suspect it will be by a narrow margin.

FTH

hibs 0 - hearts 1 nade to bundle it o vee the line in the 93 minute

I admire your optimism...

...nade to last til the 93rd minute! :eek:

Better hope we bring him on in the 92nd then.

winston churchill
Considering we haven't horsed them at the Fester road since the "4-0 bandy lobbed from 25 yards" game if we do win I suspect it will be by a narrow margin.

FTH

sitting in the stand down the slope.

i thought that game ended 1-3.all the hobos started fighting and tossing their scarves on the pitch at 0-3.

as for winning at the sangiro,we done okay there last season.

Nae point beating them then getting beat by the likes of St Mirren or Inverness going by last 2 seasons, I'll take a draw, rather have a win obviously but under the current circumstances, a draw's better than a defeat

Drylaw Hearts
Must be live on the telly?

:)

I'm going to wait until I see how the squad looks before making a judgement.

shaun.lawson

Draw, or we'll maybe nick it 1-0. If we've had a troubled close season, so in a different way have they - and they have problems, no doubt about it.

i will take a last minute wonder strike from larry. 1-0 victory. Relegation for those bar stewards

Not got a clue. I have no idea who the manager will be, who will still be in our squad and which players we sign.

Nae point beating them then getting beat by the likes of St Mirren or Inverness going by last 2 seasons, I'll take a draw, rather have a win obviously but under the current circumstances, a draw's better than a defeat

So what circumstances would dictate that a draw was not better than a defeat...??? ;)

Prince Buaben

Couldnt care if its a Horsing Win, Comfoy win or Narrow win as any win against that mob is quality.

It's all pie-in-the-sky.

Who knows? My hearts says we'll beat them. It always does. My head says not to be overly optimistic because anything can and usually does happen right up to KO.

Spitonastranger

narrow win, although terrible for the heart some of my favorite wins against the **** are when we have been jammy, ala stampy:)

Archived