The Race for the job.

Munch

This seems too be the state of play at the moment in the Race.

We got Csaba leading the field, Holloway seems to be drifting out the picture a bit, Stuart McColl with the CO Connection he is running well down the field.

We got an unknown Russian from the pyramid running as a dark horse, John Robertson is also in the pack,alongside, JJ,and CL.

Weiss is a tail ender, McGee was a non runner.

Any other runners i have missed ? And who do you think will win the prize ?:cheer1:

We got Csaba leading the field, Holloway seems to be drifting out the picture a bit, Stuart McColl with the CO Connection he is running well down the field.

We got an unknown Russian from the pyramid running as a dark horse, John Robertson is also in the pack,alongside, JJ,and CL.

Any other runners i have missed ? And who do you think will win the prize ?:cheer1:

John Collins, berti Vogts, Jim Duffy :)

John Collins, berti Vogts, Jim Duffy :)

Good call, yip all runners, and i forgot that old chesnut Scalla, he could still be waiting on the call, this is a bigger race than i thought.:bravo:

Vogts is lame and Collins has Foot & Mouth

Collins head is too square to get a helmet on so he is a non starter.:4_1_111:

colinmaroon
Good call, yip all runners, and i forgot that old chesnut Scalla, he could still be waiting on the call, this is a bigger race than i thought.:bravo:

Scala is sitting by his phone in the stables, so I don't see him making the race!!!

Anyway, he's about to put out to grass!!!

Guest JamboRobbo

Think the race may be abandoned soon, due to most of the runners having pulled out as they don't seem to think the race is worth winning, and most of the crowd heading home due to boredom that the race has gone on for six months with little sign of anyone winning it.

Think the race may be abandoned soon, due to most of the runners having pulled out as they don't seem to think the race is worth winning, and most of the crowd heading home due to boredom that the race has gone on for six months with little sign of anyone winning it.

Thank your lucky stars its only been 6 months for you. I've been here for about 18 months waiting for this race to be decided. Has it even started? :confused:

There is a hefty pot off gold for the winner, i agree with you though, by the time the race is won, the crowd will have all gone home, its been a long haul already crowd been watching the race for 7 months, still the winning post is in sight now is it ?::horse:

A surprise last minute starter, Jacques Santini, is coming up the outside...

Its the unknown dark horse from the pyramid that worries me the most.:sterb147:

The Puppeteer

Realistically I think only Csaba is the only one of the OPs with a chance. Holloway would surely have been interviewed if he's in the frame and from Vlad's statement it seems highly unlikely to be a Scot.

Otherwise someone from way out in left field that's managed to keep very quiet about it up till now - someone like Santini could be a good shout...

Billy Davies felt he was to good to fill out the application form for the race and was expecting to be declared a runner due to prior form :P

Billy Davies felt he was to good to fill out the application form for the race and was expecting to be declared a runner due to prior form :P

Csaba has the winning post in sight, he is leading by a Head, looks like the only other runner chasing him is the dark horse the unknown geezer from somewhere deep in side the pyramid.:flagwave:

Art Vanderlay

Stuart Pearce.

If not, Jim Leighton. As Frank Skinner once observed of Leighton, he looks like Stuart Pearce on heroin.

Just awaiting the official statement on the website now to confirm the winner of this long long drawn out race.

The winner is -----

I dont want to tempt fate, so i wont post the winner till its official:peepwall:

Stuart Baxter could not have come under starters orders ?

The race is not finished yet mate anything is possible, a dark horse could pip everyone at the post.:097:

Csaba wins the race, it was a long race, it frustrated the spectators, it had its twists and turns,and its upps and downs,it had its fair share of surprises,and disapointments,

Thank God its over.

Stampede for season tickets, that race should be starting now. Glad i renewed early, i swaped from the old stand too section C, sorry about nicking someone elses seats , but if your no fast your last.:oopsoops:

Archived