Scottish Open

H.A.N.S

Monty -2 after 8 :eek:

Anyway there is a guy called Aguilar playing it in, currently 66s. We should all have a couple of pounds on it as he's almost the namesake of our Bruno. He's also -1 after 9.

Anyway there is a guy called Aguilar playing it in, currently 66s. We should all have a couple of pounds on it as he's almost the namesake of our Bruno. He's also -1 after 9.

montie still -2 after 10, cmon the col, still fancy him for a high finish this week, and a top 3 finish next week at the open

Say What Again
and a top 3 finish next week at the open

Then your avatar is very apt!

Wibble :wacko:

;)

I P Knightley

Much as I enjoy golf, I think that having th Scottish Open at Loch Lomond is just wrong. No doubt there's a heap of money that has dictated it to be held there but when the players are lining up for The Open next week, wouldn't it make sense to have a tournament on a links course so that the top players are more likely to be attracted to it?

Still, good on BFM to be making an early showing. It would be good to see him in the Ryder Cup squad on merit.

Guy called Kingston playing well also.

Archived