Taylor Moore

Brave Hearts

4 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Not sure how accurate this is but I did read in press he was on a good contract at Parent Club. Hopefully we can do something though 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20211106-203211.png

I'd take Halliday and Walker out of that list and pay their wages to someone better...

I think liverpool might let woodburn go or we might even get him for another season on loan since hes doing well up here. Think we will sign moore permanantly dunno bout cochrane though

1 hour ago, pablo said:

It's a season long loan isn't it? He should still be with us after January 

Yes, season long loan deal, but they have a re-call option in January. 

One notable thing about Moore (and others) is that he is 24, and still getting loaned out by his club to gain experience. 

We seem to write of our players if they aren't regulars in our first team at 20. See Euan Henderson thread for reference. 

EH is younger than Woodburn, Cochrane and Moore, but has "found his level" at Alloa. I'm not sure Bristol etc think Moore had "found his level" at Hearts. 

He was exceptional against Motherwell at Tynie and extremely unfortunate to lose his place. He drives forward with the ball at every opportunity and I think the team have missed that. Hope he keeps his place and if Souttar stalls on a new contract, we should really try and get Moore signed up. 

Bristol City lose three goals to 10 man Coventry.

Pearson's coat must be on a shoogly peg.

Him losing his job could see a Taylor recall.

3 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Woodburn is out of contract end of season. Would have to still pay a fee for him. Would be worth it though.

Kind of looks like it right? Maybe worth seeing what the club can do to put something together. Heard a lot of players say about how important it is to feel wanted by the club making the bid so worth seeing if Savage can work his magic :D  Certainly a player worth paying money for, but a longshot IMO. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Cheery

Tom Hardy’s Dug
22 hours ago, Gambo said:

We are a better team with him in team, whether that is replacing Smith or Souttar or whoever.

Absolutey agree. As a defender he is a class footballer. Passing, vision, an eye on going forward…

And whilst I don’t understand it particularly we have played better football with him in the team (particularly as he replaced Souttar for 2 games)

But this is why I think signing him permanently should be a priority as we won’t have Souttar next year.

13 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

About time we make a record singing been years since we signed that Bosnian for 850k and he was dug shite.

The days of record signings are long gone.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
27 minutes ago, OTT said:

Wonder if Bristol would do a swap deal for Souttar if there is no hope he's going to extend?

Why would Souttar go to Bristol?

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Why would Souttar go to Bristol?

Just trying to think if Souttar is going anyway, the club might be able to get some value out of it. They're a lower championship side and would probably be a reasonable move for him. Souttar + cash might get Bristol to the table considering they were looking for 7 figures for Moore. 

Obviously if Souttar point blank won't go, or they don't want him then its a non-starter. But worth thinking about trying to make sure when he does go that the club aren't left totally high and dry by it. Same probably applies to Moore, but worth looking at seeing if there is a deal to be done there to save the club not getting any value out of Souttar leaving.  

I’ve watched him twice now in the flesh, excellent so far, solid, strolls with the ball, can pass too, out of position yesterday for their second but was caught high up the pitch, he looks reliable but he can play a bit too.

would love him to stay.

On 07/11/2021 at 21:44, gordiegords said:

I’ve watched him twice now in the flesh, excellent so far, solid, strolls with the ball, can pass too, out of position yesterday for their second but was caught high up the pitch, he looks reliable but he can play a bit too.

would love him to stay.

On 07/11/2021 at 21:44, gordiegords said:

would love him to stay.

On 07/11/2021 at 21:45, gordiegords said:

would love him to stay.

On 07/11/2021 at 21:45, gordiegords said:

would love him to stay.

so thats 8 times :interehjrling:

Guest ToqueJambo
On 07/11/2021 at 13:45, gordiegords said:

would love him to stay.

Scottish grandpa too. If he gets more games and keeps up this form, Clarke may even consider him for a squad.

In a year or two after he's exhausted his supply of Old Firm reserves and English Championship huddies of course.

Fxxx the SPFL
On 07/11/2021 at 14:22, johnking123 said:

Woodburn is out of contract end of season. Would have to still pay a fee for him. Would be worth it though.

Woodburn salary at Liverpool is £624k per annum that’s £12k a week well over our weekly wage cap of £5k

On 07/11/2021 at 18:03, Tommy Brown said:

Would he want to go back to that shower? 

Flying in front of a packed Tynecastle, or getting skudded every week? 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Woodburn salary at Liverpool is £624k per annum that’s £12k a week well over our weekly wage cap of £5k

Beni is an example of a player who put playing first when deciding to come to us. Woodburn's career hadn't stalled the way Beni's did at Everton though. It'll be really tough to get him. Taylor Moore and Cochrane might be easier, but we probably want Bristol to get promoted and Brighton to stay up to have more of a chance.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Beni is an example of a player who put playing first when deciding to come to us. Woodburn's career hadn't stalled the way Beni's did at Everton though. It'll be really tough to get him. Taylor Moore and Cochrane might be easier, but we probably want Bristol to get promoted and Brighton to stay up to have more of a chance.

The worry for me is that all three will start to get good comments and no doubt the parent clubs will be noting this but yes would love to keep all three

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

More chance of Bristol City getting relegated, they are on poor form.

Guest ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

More chance of Bristol City getting relegated, they are on poor form.

I suppose that also gives us more of a chance!