Taylor Moore

Brave Hearts

Fxxx the SPFL

Felt sorry for him when he got dropped when Soapy returned he’s excellent would love to keep him and you can see he gets on well with his teammates 

StevenNaismith
Just now, copa-mundial said:

If we have scope to keep him permanently. I'd like to think we're working on it. 

Bristol City value him at 7 figures so virtually no chance of us making it permanent.

Must keep his place. He’s not a mug.

Much better passer than Smith, more confident paying it forward, plays with his head up and is solid.   I don’t think he’s even a full back too?

My man of the match today , in amongst some other great performances too . I too am a big fan of Michael Smith but big Mary should start again in two weeks .👍 

6 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Bristol City value him at 7 figures so virtually no chance of us making it permanent.

Balls ☹

8 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

I like him but a 7 figure player? Only in the insanity of the English transfer market. 

He's been brilliant and one of our best players every time he plays. Can't understand why he doesn't get a game at Bristol City. 

He must keep his place in the team now. 

Hes started 2 games I think. 1st 1 he was poor as played out of position. Got slaughtered by fans. Has very good game today and now same fans want him starting every week. Wont be long before he's shite again 🤪

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Only in England could a player not making the grade somehow translate to a 7 figure transfer figure :D 

Really do like Taylor though and wonder if some sort of deal could be reached. Sickener he's contracted so long with City. 

Naisys Tackle

Good player is Moore.  His heart is set on going back to Bristol in January now though. 

Fantastic recruiting it has to be said.  I’m not sure if it’s a decent long term strategy mind. 

Starts ahead of Smith for me on the basis of today.

I do like Smith. He was poor at the beginning of the season but came on a game until I'd say that run of three games last week. 

I know Motherwell away is a different proposition to today's match but for me you give that first XI the chance to show they can do it all again.

He was excellent, should stay in the team. Not sure why people feel the need to have a go at Smith as a result,  Smith drops out, but show some respect to a guy who has served us very well during a tough period. 

SomethingAboutObua

Quality, bit worried when I realised he was RWB over Kingsley but he was decent cover.

Said it before but if we sell Souttar in January then I'd be happy to have him as the replacement first

When he signed I thought we were just getting an old school defensive battering ram, turns out the lad is also really talented with the ball.

Has to be a starter

Has to stay in the team for me, I thought he was excellent and allowed us to press further up the pitch and hit them on counter quickly, I also like Smith but we just seemed to move the ball quicker with Moore in there imo and look more threatening.

Not sure how accurate this is but I did read in press he was on a good contract at Parent Club. Hopefully we can do something though 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20211106-203211.png

Салатные палочки

I've been very impressed with him and Cochrane. Two great young players. However, I think both of them will either be utilised by their parent clubs or loaned out to clubs at a higher level next season, unfortunately. 

It bodes well for future loans though, if we can bring in players of a similar standard then we'll do just fine. 

10 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

About time we make a record singing been years since we signed that Bosnian for 850k and he was dug shite.

13 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Not sure how accurate this is but I did read in press he was on a good contract at Parent Club. Hopefully we can do something though 🤞🏻

Screenshot_20211106-203211.png

Get Haring Walker and Halliday off the wage bill in the summer and Savage can work some magic with the transfer fee with Bristol, Maybe Moore would accept a wage closer to Gordon’s ? 

10 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Contract expires next May so wages are the only major hurdle for us. 

11 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

If Souttar goes the other direction, it’s a possibility.  I suspect wages will be the snag. 

11 hours ago, Pilmuir said:

Classy player. So impressed with Moore and Cochrane. Loan players too. Our recruiting has really improved.

Vlad's cash heavy start aside, have we ever had a better transfer window?

Has earned a starting place, should get a run in the team now. If he continues to impress, of course we should try to keep, but if we can't afford him he will go back in May. That is just the way it is, we have 3 good quality loanees who all seem to enjoy it at HMFC, and let's just enjoy that for now. If/when they move on then hopefully Joe can pull more rabbits out the hat with loan or permanent signings. The profile of our club has risen, with big crowds back. We are now an attractive club to play for again in a beautiful city  good players will want to come here.

11 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Sorry Smithy, as much as I love you and you’ve been a great servant I think you you may be done

We have a squad. Smith will play his part as will Halliday and the others. Christ, a good performance and the other players that haven’t played are suddenly not worthy of a role in the team 😂