Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )

Craigieboy

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They never learn do they ? You’d think they had won the thing the hype is hilarious. The funniest thing is that this t-shirt is from the actual club itself 🤣🤣.    It’s just such a hibsed it in the making.

deluded vermin arseholes. Ross County will beat them tonight as will St Johnstone in Perth this Saturday. 

I don't really follow things like this, so excuse my ignorance but what is the quote about? Who are they poking fun at?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

I see they've released a t shirt mocking a manager they never managed a win against in three and a half years and doesn't even live in the country anymore :laugh2:

Screenshot_20211123-173821_Chrome.jpg.df9281e6c92d531f4f95d030ffca0709.jpg

If they get humped in the final, 100% We'll beat them and Likley be about 15 clear of them. 

I can see the whole Hearts end with these t shirts on. 

Hibs 

.. 😂😂😂

They like to set themselves up for a massive fall. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Do not think so I would love it but cannot see it myself.

I can. 

So far ourselves, utd and Motherwell are better and I think Aberdeen will gain ground. 

Can't forget about St Johnstone either. 

The picture wil be clearer over the next few weeks but they may very well struggle for top 6.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I can. 

So far ourselves, utd and Motherwell are better and I think Aberdeen will gain ground. 

Can't forget about St Johnstone either. 

The picture wil be clearer over the next few weeks but they may very well struggle for top 6.

Not checked for spelling mistakes, I don't listen to/read what the first minister of KB says as am in Opposition Party.

2 hours ago, pablo said:

I don't really follow things like this, so excuse my ignorance but what is the quote about? Who are they poking fun at?

References Gerrard's interview before he upped sticks to Villa.

Snide and Hibs? Surely not!

On 22/11/2021 at 17:50, EH11 2NL said:

This. Horrendous run of fixtures, all their own doing. No way they are coming through that run without dropping a load of points. A cup final defeat and then a home defeat to us, perfect.

Jack Ross is moaning about the fixtures and is making a fairly strong allegation of governance and strange decisions.

But its always been the case that the League plays postponed fixtures as quickly as possible. We've got good weather just now and they need to protect against a bad winter. 

There are wider questions about the amount of games. Meanwhile Ange winning the psychological battle by saying his players will enjoy playing a lot of games. 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Jack Ross is moaning about the fixtures and is making a fairly strong allegation of governance and strange decisions.

But its always been the case that the League plays postponed fixtures as quickly as possible. We've got good weather just now and they need to protect against a bad winter. 

There are wider questions about the amount of games. Meanwhile Ange winning the psychological battle by saying his players will enjoy playing a lot of games. 

Sure I read that Celtic have the same amount of fixtures in the run up to the final as Hibs, due to European games.

Ross just showing how small time they are.

1 minute ago, Boris said:

Sure I read that Celtic have the same amount of fixtures in the run up to the final as Hibs, due to European games.

Ross just showing how small time they are.

That's the problem in changing any of the Hibs fixtures. Would be playing less than Celtic. 

I thought football players wanted to play football. Suppose Hibs now have a successful template. Have 3 weeks to prepare. 

4 hours ago, Boris said:

References Gerrard's interview before he upped sticks to Villa.

Snide and Hibs? Surely not!

Try to create a non existent rivalry between Hibs and Rangers. Rangers really don’t give a shit about Hibs.

August Landmesser
14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Try to create a non existent rivalry between Hibs and Rangers. Rangers really don’t give a shit about Hibs.

same as the Rangers v Aberdeen 'rivalry' - it only matters to Aberdeen

They've got some fecking neck complaining about a fixture pile up. 

They manufactured a break exaggerating their covid cases to tide them over an injury crisis. 

They have already had preferential treatment. 

25 minutes ago, luckydug said:

They've got some fecking neck complaining about a fixture pile up. 

They manufactured a break exaggerating their covid cases to tide them over an injury crisis. 

They have already had preferential treatment. 

I was thinking something along these lines earlier. Moaning about governance of the game, you could not mark their necks with a blow torch. Had the chance to make things better but sided with bitterness. You reap what you sow.

Its def not for their commentator… plethora of completely non-sensical comments from whoever the ***** commentating and McManus so far 🤣🤣 

Edited by sadj

Two free headers for Nisbet so far and he has wasted them. And a yellow card for a high foot.

Boy is absolutely shite.

Edited by leginten

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Two free headers for Nisbet so far and he has wasted them. And a yellow card for a high foot.

Boy is absolutely shite.

Have you got the brilliant commentary on? nothing game so far , Cadden and Boyle chasing long balls have set the two headers up both shocking headers. County effort was a worse miss though

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Have you got the brilliant commentary on? nothing game so far , Cadden and Boyle chasing long balls have set the two headers up both shocking headers. County effort was a worse miss though

No commentary on my stream, thankfully.

County play some neat football. Hope they ram it up the mutants.

1 minute ago, leginten said:

No commentary on my stream, thankfully.

County play some neat football. Hope they ram it up the mutants.

Be thankful , its hilarious , the yellow for Nisbet was harsh and the County boy should have been booked for the nearly high foot on Cadden.

county playing football , Hibs punt n run , makes chances for them but its not pretty by any means

4 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

same as the Rangers v Aberdeen 'rivalry' - it only matters to Aberdeen

I think for older Rangers fans there’s a bit in there after the Durrant injury but in general there’s more made of it by the sheep. It’s like us and Falkirk For some reason they seem to have a healthy dislike for us… I don’t even know what league they’re in these days. 

4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I've got a hobo in the work who bangs on and on about this 'rivalry' 😄, thinks it is huge.

The Rangers fans in the work never mention Hibs unless it is Fri/Mon b4/after game v them.

20 minutes ago, leginten said:

Boy is absolutely shite.

yep international player my arse

“Hibs are the better team passings been excellent” no mate Hibs lump it long and Boyle and Cadden try n chase it down. Once County pushed ontop of Hibs a bit Hibs have done nothing. 

3 decent chances for both teams thats about it from the first half other than the commentator saying “Boyle who never goes down” 

That was never a red the one from Tillson they are moaning about only getting a yellow either. ****ing honestly how does McManus make a living out of the shite he talks

Has there ever been a team more reliant on 1 player? Boyle is so effective at this level with his pace and directness. All other 10 out there tonight could easily be playing for Dundee/Livi.

There was a question asked at the start of the season on how many Hibs players would make a combined 11. It was almost 50/50 back then but now it’s 1 if you’re lucky.

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Has there ever been a team more reliant on 1 player? Boyle is so effective at this level with his pace and directness. All other 10 out there tonight could easily be playing for Dundee/Livi.

There was a question asked at the start of the season on how many Hibs players would make a combined 11. It was almost 50/50 back then but now it’s 1 if you’re lucky.

Does his wig not count as 2?

22 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I've got a hobo in the work who bangs on and on about this 'rivalry' 😄, thinks it is huge.

The Rangers fans in the work never mention Hibs unless it is Fri/Mon b4/after game v them.

Let’s be honest with their derby record it’s no wonder they’re looking elsewhere for a rival 😂

I expect - and hope - Celtic win the Final.

But Hibs deserve credit for getting there. As I’ve had to say on a few occasions, you can only lose a cup final if you compete in one.

We need to be debating why it’s not us in the Final and forget about them.

1 minute ago, PortyBeach said:

I expect - and hope - Celtic win the Final.

But Hibs deserve credit for getting there. As I’ve had to say on a few occasions, you can only lose a cup final if you compete in one.

We need to be debating why it’s not us in the Final and forget about them.

Not much of a debate. Lost to Celtic at Parkhead. We’ll see how Hibs get on against them. 

1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Not much of a debate. Lost to Celtic at Parkhead. We’ll see how Hibs get on against them. 

Doesnt need a debate at all on a Hibs thread. Plenty threads to discuss. We can have fun n slag them on here without debating anything to do wi us.

3 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Hobos offside all the time

County have fallen out it , looking lost in possession, Hibs still just going long n the commentator confused about football in any shape or form

Just now, sadj said:

County have fallen out it , looking lost in possession, Hibs still just going long n the commentator confused about football in any shape or form

yup but still wont be surprised if county score

1 minute ago, gordon simpson said:

YES 1-0 Ross County

fantastic 🤣🤣 will they make a t-shirt now ? 
roasters. Hang on RC and beat them !!!!!!!

• davemclaren changed the title to Is the penny finally dropping for Hibs fans…… ( merged )