• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cruyff

• Hearts007

• GinRummy

• Harry Potter

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Is it? I’m not watching it but it says we’ve had 72% possession 

:lol: really? It's been like watching baby seals getting clubbed to death. 

Just now, DS98 said:

Ffs glass half full kinda guys eh?

Ok, we’re NORMALLY stronger in the second 45.

Oh goodie....looking forward now!

Wouldn't be upset if the half time scores stayed as they are around that grounds.

Still, let's go and win please Hearts 👍

steinbeckjambo1874
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Gnando playing well tonight. Got to be happy with 1-1. 71% possession and we've done little with it. Surely a better second half to come.

Hopefully! Not played badly, except for that calamity at the goal... 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Andy Wan-ker on Sky said it was controversial (our goal) because nae neck thought one of his clydesdales had been fouled. 

🤣

CD had an aneurism when the ref eventually gave a clear & obvious foul to Hearts just before HT. 

StJ are a bunch of cloggers.

Our defending has been horrific. Goal was like the soft as shit one Dundee scored.

Playing it back to Gordon in these conditions was asking for trouble. Lucky not to get caught out.

We've at least got ourselves back level. Need to push for the win, especially with other scores.

3 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Is it? I’m not watching it but it says we’ve had 72% possession 

We have been awful at the back, St J have done nothing but every time we pass along the back line it feels like we are going to give a chance away.

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Andy Wan-ker on Sky said it was controversial (our goal) because nae neck thought one of his clydesdales had been fouled. 

😂😂

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Celtic haven't won at the San Giro since 2014! They really have lain down to the vermin over the years. 

They where in the fizzy pops for 3 years remember. 

Just now, steinbeckjambo1874 said:

Hopefully! Not played badly, except for that calamity at the goal... 

Halkett, Souttar, Smith, Gnando, Beni, atrocious for that goal. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Cochrane for Halliday, please.

Me thinks Halliday better get used to a stadium like St Johnstones when his contract expires.   He's seriously regressed as a footballer. 

2 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

That scoreline really flatters us at half time..... Basic basic errors all over the park, and as for that first goal for the love of Christ put a man on the back post. We haven't learnt a thing from that and every corner after that the same

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Commentators awful.

Defence awful.

Great strike from Ginnelly.

Let's finish this off 2nd half.

The two commentaries are out of sync. Casual defending, especially from Halkett, cost us the goal but at least Gnando is showing his quality and Ginnellyy's goal was brilliant. Souttar and Halkett need their arses kicked at half time. 

16 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Callum Davidson is a moaning faced git!

The ball bounced off Gnando's arm but St Johnstone had 4 chances to clear the ball before it went through to Ginnelly. 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

They where in the fizzy pops for 3 years remember. 

There is that of course but still. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

So poor. Slow build ups and the defence is a shambles. Getting away with it here. Hopefully better second half. 

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Second schoolboy error goal in less than a week.

Great goal from G.

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Our defending has been horrific. Goal was like the soft as shit one Dundee scored.

Playing it back to Gordon in these conditions was asking for trouble. Lucky not to get caught out.

We've at least got ourselves back level. Need to push for the win, especially with other scores.

These. there's a touch of Billy Big Baws about Souttar.

HeartsandonlyHearts
36 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Sad that this early in this particular game I’d take a draw right now. I hate when we go behind early to supposed shitty teams.

😡

I’m changing my previous thoughts. We need to win this. Other scores going our way means we have to stay in the race until the absolute end. We can really really really win the league this season. I seriously believe that.

Come on Hearts!!!

Massive 45 this! Plenty of the ball but again seem keen to try and walk it into the net - Gnando, thankfully, is having a decent game. A few hairy moments at the back that we did well to survive. Great goal from gino - great hearts crowd here tonight here's hoping results elsewhere stay the same and we grab a winner

Edited by JH-HMFC

That was a terrible performance up until we scored. We have played better since then.

Positive - Gino could be an option through the middle for us. One of Boycie's weaknesses is that he is so damn slow. Gino has speed to burn. Really nice finish there too.

Negative - Is there something wrong with Alex Cochrane? If not, why is that absolute waste of a jersey, Andy Halliday, starting this match? He was never 'Rangers' class. He isn't Hearts class. He needs emptied.

Edited by No Idle Talk

16 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

Ball broke after scrap in the middle. Beni plays nice through ball to Ginnelly to the left of the D. Ginnelly plenty to do smashes into bottom corner. Lovely finish. 

Great! Thanks mate! 👍

unlucky to concede from the corner.   I blame the slippy conditions.   Still need to do better blocking it though. 

Gnando accidentally handball on build up to our goal.   No VAR, no luck ☺.    Great run and finish frin Josh. 

Gnando unlucky not to score from a corner, great header on target saved. 

I think we have them on toast.   Should win it if we can keep the pressure going.    I'll take a draw and no injuries to be honest.   Alot of slippy mistakes so far. 

I still think the main problem is we still don't create enough real danger. 

This performance isn't out of kilter with rest of season overall.

Absolute Scenes
17 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

He has just come in and copied Steve Clarke's Killie style.

Exactly. Praised for standing at the touch line while the players won two cups. 

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Just doesn't link with those infront. Gino was anonymous until he switched. McKay now.

Which baffles me because he's always been a decent passer of the ball.  Seems to be just going through the motions these days. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

There is that of course but still. :lol: 

They where lucky in missing the Brendan Rogers years mainly I suppose.   Lennon always had them up for they games too.

SomethingAboutObua

Hopefully the team's getting a rocket at half time. Always surprised how much of an effect not having the manager in the dugout has. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Celtic haven't won at the San Giro since 2014! They really have lain down to the vermin over the years. 

Hibs were in the Championship for 3 of those years though!

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

unlucky to concede from the corner.   I blame the slippy conditions.   Still need to do better blocking it though. 

Gnando accidentally handball on build up to our goal.   No VAR, no luck ☺.    Great run and finish frin Josh. 

Gnando unlucky not to score from a corner, great header on target saved. 

I think we have them on toast.   Should win it if we can keep the pressure going.    I'll take a draw and no injuries to be honest.   Alot of slippy mistakes so far. 

The rangers, Dundee and Saints goals are all really crap goals to lose. They need to really get the finger out at the back

4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Me thinks Halliday better get used to a stadium like St Johnstones when his contract expires.   He's seriously regressed as a footballer. 

Agreed. I like Andy but he's St J or Motherwell level.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Homme said:

Agreed. I like Andy but he's St J or Motherwell level.

Yeah my other suggestion funnily enough was Motherwell mate. 

steinbeckjambo1874
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Halkett, Souttar, Smith, Gnando, Beni, atrocious for that goal. 

All will be forgiven if we get the win... 😅