Bruno Aguair

We_are_the_Hearts

Are you suggesting that any player picked by Trappatoni or to play for Benfica is suited to playing Scottish football? I'll go further, are you suggesting that every one of those players is a good player? I would remind you that Ben Thornley and Michael Stewart got games under Sir Alex Ferguson, arguably the most successful manager of recent times. If you are suggesting that then you are the one that is making nonsense statements.

Possibly, in Portuguese football, players like Aguiar get so much time on the ball that they can find a teammate, that is far from the case here.

I do not remember one game he controlled, he was always somewhere inbetween Brellier and Hartley for me, but not good enough defensively and not good enough offensively. What I do remember, vividly, is the Siroki Brijeg game where he went 64 minutes (yup, my partner was there and she checks these sort of things) without passing the ball to a Hearts man. A nothing player IMO.

Well said BH.

Fat Striker
Are you suggesting that any player picked by Trappatoni or to play for Benfica is suited to playing Scottish football? I'll go further, are you suggesting that every one of those players is a good player? I would remind you that Ben Thornley and Michael Stewart got games under Sir Alex Ferguson, arguably the most successful manager of recent times. If you are suggesting that then you are the one that is making nonsense statements.

Possibly, in Portuguese football, players like Aguiar get so much time on the ball that they can find a teammate, that is far from the case here.

I do not remember one game he controlled, he was always somewhere inbetween Brellier and Hartley for me, but not good enough defensively and not good enough offensively. What I do remember, vividly, is the Siroki Brijeg game where he went 64 minutes (yup, my partner was there and she checks these sort of things) without passing the ball to a Hearts man. A nothing player IMO.

He was superb in the 2-1 defeat at Parkhead with mad Eddie in charge. He was having a very influential game and then Malofeev brought on Takis as a sub and we lost 2 goals in the last stages of the game.

He was superb in the 2-1 defeat at Parkhead with mad Eddie in charge. He was having a very influential game and then Malofeev brought on Takis as a sub and we lost 2 goals in the last stages of the game.

Damn that Takis!

Seymour M Hersh
I wouldn't say 'hate'.

Just not rated highly would be a better description.

I agree with tvfa. I'd have Bruno instead of Mickey Stewart every day of the week.

Seymour M Hersh
You are right about his level of effort.

Hopefully a proper manager will have him up for it.

Well if it's Csaba then his strength is he builds teams around strong team-work and iron discipline both of which our squad is in desperate need of.

I agree with tvfa. I'd have Bruno instead of Mickey Stewart every day of the week.

Yeah, but ideally we would have someone in better than them both. :)

Archived