David Southerns E-mail

Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger

Sorry to clog up the board with rubbish posts like this folks but does anyone have his e-mail. I got a letter through regarding the new away season ticket scheme but I've thrown the letter out by mistake, cheers.

Pete Seeger
[email protected] is the guy you need to email to join the hardcore Hearts fans who don't care who the new manager is, we'll be following Hearts home & away regardless

Cheers for that, I was getting my names mixed up. We'll support you evermore :cool:

Away Ticketing Scheme Update

First of all I'd like to thank you all for opting into this Scheme for the coming season and hope that the scheme runs as smoothly as the away season tickets have in previous seasons.

As the season draws closer we have the first two away games of the season now available to purchase the details for these matches are as follows.

Rangers vs. Heart of Midlothian on Saturday the 16th of August - Tickets are priced at ?26 for Adults and ?14 for concessions (Under 16's and Over 65's)

Hamilton vs. Heart of Midlothian on Saturday the 30th of August - Tickets are priced at ?22 for Adults and ?11 for concessions (Under 16's, Over 65's and Students in Full Time Education)

If you are booking as a group with a member of the away ticketing scheme or should you wish to purchase additional tickets for either of these matches the full names of the people the tickets are for should be included in your e-mail.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that our Coach service will be in operation again this season and coach travel to Hamilton costs ?8 and to Rangers ?9. Should you wish to book to coach for any of these matches please include that within your e-mail.

Anyone who has yet to submit payment details for the scheme can contact either myself of Kirsty McPhee on the telephone number below to do so. Please do not forward payment details on via e-mail.

Kind Regards

Mark Waterson

Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office

Tynecastle Stadium

Gorgie Road

Edinburgh

EH11 2NL

T - +44(0) 131 200 7290

F - +44(0) 131 200 7222

E - [email protected]

Mobile: heartsfc.wap.com

Heart of Midlothian - The Heart and soul of Edinburgh