Leaking Washing Machine

The Merse

One of the pumps leading into my washing machine seems to be dripping, now being a total dunce when it comes to handyman work I ain't quite sure what to do. Don't really know if its the sort of thing I need to call someone out for or if it is fixable myself. Any advice appreciated.

The Old Tolbooth

It could need a good PUMP!

(I always wanted to get that in first on a thread but Tazio and Bikerjambo keep stealing my thunder!!) ;)

One of the pumps leading into my washing machine seems to be dripping, now being a total dunce when it comes to handyman work I ain't quite sure what to do. Don't really know if its the sort of thing I need to call someone out for or if it is fixable myself. Any advice appreciated.

Might just be the connection mate, I'd pull the washing machine out and check if both connections are secure to the hot and cold copper pipes coming from your sink. Remember and shut off the water before attempting this!!

Head along to Big C's and help him and his bro see to the woman down stairs then ask the plumber (once he's arrived and you's have cleaneed up) if he can nip round to yours to finx your washing machine.

Kill 2 berds with the one stone... sort of.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20663

You're on fire today K1874 :D

Anyhoo...re the washing machine...get it re-pumped.

Alternatively, follow JWL's advice, or ask a better-informed mate to have a quick look before calling out a (?????) 'professional'.

Guest gorgie kev
You're on fire today K1874 :D

Anyhoo...re the washing machine...get it re-pumped.

Alternatively, follow JWL's advice, or ask a better-informed mate to have a quick look before calling out a (?????) 'professional'.

By the time you've called out a "professional" your better of just buying a new washing machine ;)

Archived