Katie Price - Car Crash

Japan Jambo

47 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Far from religious, stop being sexist.

Women use female/male prostitutes too.

Not this man. Proud to say I have never paid for sex. Though I have been married twice, so that may count😉

What????

All the ports in the world that you've drank in.  :whistling:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• JudyJudyJudy

• John Findlay

• Japan Jambo

5 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

What????

he ducked out before paying but after doing the deed

10 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

What????

Yup. Watched many shipmates pay for it. Also watched them visit the sickbay as they had caught VD too. More fool them.

Very few female celebrities I hate more than Katie Price. Naga Munchetty and Lorraine Kelly a close second/third.

I am deeply disapointed in the content of this thread after such an encouraging sensationalist headline.

Edited by i8hibsh

27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Very few female celebrities I hate more than Katie Price. Naga Munchetty and Lorraine Kelly a close second/third.

I am deeply disapointed in the content of this thread after such an encouraging sensationalist headline.

I agree about Lorraine Kelly after her tax dodge and then still on tv crying for nurses etc.  Pure hypocrite. 

Another £50,000 to come when the I'm truly sorry interview comes out with glossy pictures in OK

You sell your life so when you can't manage the publicity you pay the 'price'.............as she should

You would like to think any sentence reflects what we see in society generally and yes part of that will be treatment/rehab

51 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree about Lorraine Kelly after her tax dodge and then still on tv crying for nurses etc.  Pure hypocrite. 

She is the fakest individual around and that is saying something.  Her nicer than nice veneer does not wash with me.  Awful woman.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Munchetty    :wub: 

image.png.af96eb273aee77d39111d2ad8c4ab9cb.png

Салатные палочки
44 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Her sex tape was pish too. 

Lorraine Kelly? 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Section N Rules said:

I wish

Have to say I was fairly interested myself. 

Vacuous spunk bag.

Sure she entered the London Marathon one year and pulled out after less than a mile, and it transpired that the sum total of her training had consisted of going out for a jog once!

God help any wee girls who consider her as a role model.

13 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Vacuous spunk bag.

Sure she entered the London Marathon one year and pulled out after less than a mile, and it transpired that the sum total of her training had consisted of going out for a jog once!

Was that not Jade Goody?

22 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Vacuous spunk bag.

That was the, ahem, People’s Princess, Jade Goody. Think she managed 5 miles. Utter piss take.

15 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

That was the, ahem, People’s Princess, Jade Goody. Think she managed 5 miles. Utter piss take.

A quick google shows that it was Katie Price, who to her credit lasted "10 to 15km" which is probably further than I could manage at the minute.

3 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

A quick google shows that it was Katie Price, who to her credit lasted "10 to 15km" which is probably further than I could manage at the minute.

Jade Goody also had a go. I don’t need to Google that either. :) 

After further investigation, it seems that Jade Goody made it to around the 18 mile mark before disappearing.

Took her 4 and a half hours to get that far.

Average speed? 4 miles per hour.
Also known as walking speed.

20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Also known as walking speed.

Someone I know made a big deal of doing the couch to 5k thing and announced he was doing a 5k for charity. As there were no organised ones he did one on the roads near his house and put the results on the Strava app online and hoped nobody would notice he only did 4.6k. I walked home from work the next day which is exactly 5.1k. 
It took me 10 minutes less than his “run”. And he’s 10 years younger than me. 

Edited by Tazio

Just now, Harry Potter said:

means love, could be wrong😕

I have an inkling what it might mean lol pass me the sick bucket 😎

Really pisses me off this. Drink Driving is a criminal offence. Something which she has been repeatedly convicted of. Demons or not, she should be doing porridge by now! 

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Good god, I thought that was photoshopped, never realised what she did to herself!!

Looks like she's getting veneers in. They've filed her teeth down for them. Unless you mean her face, which is fair enough :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Looks like she's getting veneers in. They've filed her teeth down for them. Unless you mean her face, which is fair enough :laugh:

🤣 

On one of the front pages that she is already in rehab.  Stage one in her campaign to avoid jail.  Or stage two if she has already played the Harvey card. 

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

On one of the front pages that she is already in rehab.  Stage one in her campaign to avoid jail.  Or stage two if she has already played the Harvey card. 

shame Harvey wasn’t with her. He could have put the car back on its wheels again. 

1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

shame Harvey wasn’t with her. He could have put the car back on its wheels again. 

😄  get ready for some frankie Boyle type outrage...

24 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Good god, I thought that was photoshopped, never realised what she did to herself!!

wait thats real and not photoshopped? if so she is a shoe in of they remake deliverance

18 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Another £50,000 to come when the I'm truly sorry interview comes out with glossy pictures in OK

You sell your life so when you can't manage the publicity you pay the 'price'.............as she should

You would like to think any sentence reflects what we see in society generally and yes part of that will be treatment/rehab

In prison she could have killed somebody

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

wait thats real and not photoshopped? if so she is a shoe in of they remake deliverance

Real. She was having veneers installed. Still imagine waking beside that in that morning after a heavy sesh.

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

In prison she could have killed somebody

Exactly, any average member of the public would be behind bars already. She’ll play the on the drink, drug problems and the fact she has a disabled child. Just how long gas this behaviour been going on though, she was at it all those years ago whilst she was pregnant. Always photographed coming out if nightclubs whilst pregnant with Harvey, yet always denied taking anything. Aye right, just like she’d have denied her drink driving. Disgusting how these celebrities avoid punishment.

2 hours ago, Cheile said:

She wouldn't look out of place in some areas of West or East Lothian.

I thought it was winning miss west Lothian that kick started her career. 

You can see why they call it 'miss' west Lothian.  

On 29/09/2021 at 16:49, Auldbenches said:

It's not snobbery, it's wanting to see better role models etc for youngster.  Sad if this is the new meritocracy that society has become.

Look at abi Titus who became famous for standing next to someone giving a statement to the media.  It's crazy.

I've not a daughter but I'd hope she aspired to become something because of what she achieved not for just being there. 

I mind seeing a cue for jane Goodey while passing a book shop were she was signing 'her' autobiography. 

They put there names to anything, be it perfumes, babies clothes etc.

How does that make those who have went to university to study these things feel?   Probably what's the point. 

It’s not really these celebrities you need to question. They see an opportunity to make money, they grab it. It’s the part of the British population that swallows up every morsel of their inconsequential lives that you have to shake your head at.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s not really these celebrities you need to question. They see an opportunity to make money, they grab it. It’s the part of the British population that swallows up every morsel of their inconsequential lives that you have to shake your head at.

Can't argue with this and probably taking it out on celebrities.  I suppose it's the companies selling the stuff that is really to blame.