Katie Price - Car Crash

Japan Jambo

28 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Can't argue with this and probably taking it out on celebrities.  I suppose it's the companies selling the stuff that is really to blame. 

The public gets what the public wants, as they say

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Auldbenches

• JudyJudyJudy

• John Findlay

• Japan Jambo

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

And sadly they then got some dodgy stuff from the style council.  

John Findlay
11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

What a load of Jam.

When is the celebrity boxing match between Skanky and Frankie Boyle going to happen?

She could make a good few quid from that and keep her strange brood in Kappa for a few years.

22 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Can't argue with this and probably taking it out on celebrities.  I suppose it's the companies selling the stuff that is really to blame. 

It's the term " Celebrity" that gets on my tits. 

Classing no marks, in with superstars, then branding Talent with the talentless, as Celebrities, is actually quite annoying. 

Some contestant from Big Brother/Love Island or whatever, ain't in the same league as Denzel Washington, Messi, Paul McCartney or Mick Jagger.

Mental.

Anyway, what was the question again.

Edited by ri Alban

14 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's the term " Celebrity" that gets on my tits. 

Classing no marks, in with superstars, then branding Talent with the talentless, as Celebrities, is actually quite annoying. 

Some contestant from Big Brother/Love Island or whatever, ain't in the same league as Denzel Washington, Messi, Paul McCartney or Mick Jagger.

Mental.

Anyway, what was the question again.

It was are these wee shites next Tuesdays? 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

New book and interview opportunity. 

My Jail Hell.

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest 

If she goes down people may voice concern about the impact on her kids but I’d go as far to say that they may be better off. 

William H. Bonney
28 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

I'm hearing she's been given a suspended sentence and some community work.

:seething:

Probably means getting her tits out for a newspaper again. 

16 week sentence suspended for a year, suspended & a 2 year driving ban. 100 hours community service and has to attend rehab sessions. That’s comical. 

Her 6th (SIXTH!) driving ban yet she’ll be legally permitted behind the wheel after two years. 

Probably let of lightly by pleading addiction. I thoroughly hope social services are involved in safeguarding her kids if that’s the case.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Doesn’t suspended jail sentence just mean it’s delayed?

It means she’s ok, as long as she doesn’t reoffend. 

31 minutes ago, gjcc said:

16 week sentence suspended for a year, suspended & a 2 year driving ban. 100 hours community service and has to attend rehab sessions. That’s comical. 

Her 6th (SIXTH!) driving ban yet she’ll be legally permitted behind the wheel after two years. 

Probably let of lightly by pleading addiction. I thoroughly hope social services are involved in safeguarding her kids if that’s the case.

Regardless of her circumstances, that she has lied through her teeth about. This woman should now be behind bars.

I bet any bookie is not offering odds on her re- offending within the next two years.

Standard behaviour in Crawley so no real surprise at that sentence.

There's a reason there's a 3 lane motorway around the town 😃

highlandjambo3

Not itk but, I’m sure she would have had her driving ban imposed from the beginning of this incident prior to being in court  so, her two year driving ban has likely had a fair number of months chalked off already……anyone itk? 

16 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Not itk but, I’m sure she would have had her driving ban imposed from the beginning of this incident prior to being in court  so, her two year driving ban has likely had a fair number of months chalked off already……anyone itk? 

Not sure but she was already serving a ban when she crashed so it had time (a couple more months maybe) left I believe. At worst I’d hope the 2 years are added on to the end of her last one.

46 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Regardless of her circumstances, that she has lied through her teeth about. This woman should now be behind bars.

I bet any bookie is not offering odds on her re- offending within the next two years.

Seemingly she got off due to adherence to her rehab stint last time so the judge couldn’t jail her. What about the adherence to the driving ban. What does. That say to her? stick to her 20 rehab sessions and you can start driving illegally with no penalty you’re not used to. AND she gets further publicity for making a mockery of the justice system.  :lol: 

People make mistakes, I get it. But punishment should get more severe the more you make the same mistake. How much has she cost the taxpayer over the years on court cases. The fact she profits on it as well is disgusting. 

She's been banned from driving 5 times (6 now) in the last 2 years, has £7000 in outstanding court fines still to pay, and escapes going to jail because she could afford to check into the Priory for treatment.

Meanwhile in the real world, if that had been you or me, we'd be having christmas dinner courtesy of Her Majesty.

If she can afford to check into the Priory then surely the court should have demanded immediate payment of her fines, or go to jail.

P.S. Should be banned for 10 years at least............anybody else would have been.

Captain Sausage

Just don’t get why the sentencing is so light. 

Banned 6 times, in the last 10 years.

Could do very easily have killed someone on her last bender. 

Drink/drug drivers are the scum of the earth, and rather than punish them and send a message, all the public see is that it comes with a slap on the wrist. 

**** off. 

She will do all this shit again sadly, as she is a whore to the medias cash and for me thats why she is doing such mad stuff

And doesn't have much else to sell right now, even Harvey seems a busted flush

A horrible conniving boot whos life's aim all revolves round cash  and to hell with  the cost to others  as she chases it 

Punish someone who drove while banned with a further ban. Cool.

One of the worst driving records the judge has seen, but no jail. Makes sense.

'You appear to think that you are above the law'. I wonder why.

Why do they say 16 weeks suspended for 2 years. Why not just suspended. Forever.  If you do something naughty at any time in the future then the previous sentence comes back...? 

10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Why do they say 16 weeks suspended for 2 years. Why not just suspended. Forever.  If you do something naughty at any time in the future then the previous sentence comes back...? 

No being funny but thats why they mentioned 2yr 

• 1 month later...

Are there any blokes on JKB who actually find her attractive?

Even when she was younger.

Never understood why anyone did or does.

21 minutes ago, martoon said:

Are there any blokes on JKB who actually find her attractive?

Even when she was younger.

Never understood why anyone did or does.

Found her quite attractive years ago and before she had any work done. She’s more plastic than skin now.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Found her quite attractive years ago and before she had any work done. She’s more plastic than skin now.

There’s photos of her kicking about before she became a glamour model and before she found fame in any way.

She was a very attractive lass. Completely ruined her natural good looks with all the procedures.