david icke speaks out at by-election

maroonlegions

David Icke is insane.

In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco.[25]They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians.[26] The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.

According to Icke, the reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure ? the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'."[5]

Bindy Badgy

I get the impression that Icke is an intelligent man that has made a lot of money peddling complete and utter nonsense to idiots.

maroonlegions
I get the impression that Icke is an intelligent man that has made a lot of money peddling complete and utter nonsense to idiots.
:P

thats what people though of those who thought the world was FLAT but in the end they were the idiots peddling utter nonsense.The nonsense you refer to is unfolding in our life's , 20 years of research is a long time to figure out the big con we are all involved in, he has to make a living like everybody else and its so easy to put him down and to debunk him with the lie that he is just in this for the money, cheap ,easy answers to brush under the carpet.;)

scott_jambo

thats what people though of those who thought the world was FLAT but in the end they were the idiots peddling utter nonsense.The nonsense you refer to is unfolding in our life's , 20 years of research is a long time to figure out the big con we are all involved in, he has to make a living like everybody else and its so easy to put him down and to debunk him with the lie that he is just in this for the money, cheap ,easy answers to brush under the carpet.;)

Lol, your a 'repeater' and a sheep. Go and research yourself for 20 years, why believe icke more than Bush?

Silly boy.

maroonlegions
David Icke is insane.

and of course just because the above is possible and seems so far fetched its termed insane right away because it dies not fit in to our so called perception of reality , even science is waking up to the fact that reality is far more complex and strange than what in our short state of evolution has understood , in fact there is strong belief amongst certain scientists that we in fact exist in a parallel universe , there is more stars in the universe than there is grains of sand in all the deserts on earth, no life anywhere else but here:rolleyes:, mmmm, long one don't you think ;)

maroonlegions
Lol, your a 'repeater' and a sheep. Go and research yourself for 20 years, why believe icke more than Bush?

Silly boy.

why do you think he is talking to thousands in shows all over the world ,silly boy , so the information he has researched can get out , i have in fact done some but not on the scale of icke ,have you ,mmm, very easy in ignorant bliss to type a couple of cheap digs eh, why do i believe him over Bush:107years::rolleyes:, any one who after has just been told ,"SIR AMERICA HAS JUST BEEN ATTACKED , A PLANE HAS HIT THE WORLD TRADE BUILDING", and carry s on reading a story about a DONKEY to school children for 30mins , cant be taken seriously or TRUSTED. SHEEP POLICING THE SHEEP is a good way of control eh , take it your a black sheep.:rolleyes:

and of course just because the above is possible and seems so far fetched its termed insane right away because it dies not fit in to our so called perception of reality , even science is waking up to the fact that reality is far more complex and strange than what in our short state of evolution has understood , in fact there is strong belief amongst certain scientists that we in fact exist in a parallel universe , there is more stars in the universe than there is grains of sand in all the deserts on earth, no life anywhere else but here:rolleyes:, mmmm, long one don't you think ;)

I didn't say I didn't believe there was any forms of life anywhere else in the universe.

Bit of a difference between that and believing that George Bush and the Queen are reptilian alien replicants though! :laugh:

maroonlegions
I didn't say I didn't believe there was any forms of life anywhere else in the universe.

Bit of a difference between that and believing that George Bush and the Queen are reptilian alien replicants:107years::P though! :laugh:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6334005121196324215&hl=en

this is from 1996, have you in fact read any of his books WHY he thinks the above are reptilians or just accepted the media drivel that they dish out to people that cannae be bothered , there is evidence there in the from of , i admit, things away from our understanding of this present reality, that most people cannot get there head round or accept, does not mean its not REAL though.;)

Carl Spackler

Was Icke not a goalkeeeper once (or was that Uri Gellar?). Anyway all goalies are mental, everyone knows that.

scott_jambo
why do you think he is talking to thousands in shows all over the world ,silly boy , so the information he has researched can get out , i have in fact done some but not on the scale of icke ,have you ,mmm, very easy in ignorant bliss to type a couple of cheap digs eh, why do i believe him over Bush:107years::rolleyes:, any one who after has just been told ,"SIR AMERICA HAS JUST BEEN ATTACKED , A PLANE HAS HIT THE WORLD TRADE BUILDING", and carry s on reading a story about a DONKEY to school children for 30mins , cant be taken seriously or TRUSTED. SHEEP POLICING THE SHEEP is a good way of control eh , take it your a black sheep.:rolleyes:

Your funny. I would of respected you more if you provided an explanation of what you believe in, not about Bush reading a donkey story when 9/11 happened. Me thinks you should read books and journals relevant to what you believe in rather than silly internet websites. Baaa baaa!

scott_jambo

this is from 1996, have you in fact read any of his books WHY he thinks the above are reptilians or just accepted the media drivel that they dish out to people that cannae be bothered , there is evidence there in the from of , i admit, things away from our understanding of this present reality, that most people cannot get there head round or accept, does not mean its not REAL though.;)

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................................Sorry, carry on. :)

Chad Sexington

NURSE!!!

elderabuse01.jpg

maroonlegions
NURSE!!!

elderabuse01.jpg

:P:p, time will tell , time will tell.:107years:

maroonlegions
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........................................Sorry, carry on. :)
:P:rolleyes:

oh he will and when the s**** hits the fan and we find our selfs living in a global,fascist dictator ship i hope you are laughing just as loudly , keep swallowing all the media p*** they give you about him for it will happen , SHEEP POLICING THE SHEEP AND REMEMBER TO BEHAVE YOURSELF COS THE SURVALANCE CAMERAS WE GOT NOW ARE JUST CHILDS PLAY.;)

scott_jambo
:P:rolleyes:

oh he will and when the s**** hits the fan and we find our selfs living in a global,fascist dictator ship i hope you are laughing just as loudly , keep swallowing all the media p*** they give you about him for it will happen , SHEEP POLICING THE SHEEP AND REMEMBER TO BEHAVE YOURSELF COS THE SURVALANCE CAMERAS WE GOT NOW ARE JUST CHILDS PLAY.;)

Lol, this is a p*ss take isnt it?

If not il answer you.

Icke is telling us that Bush is pretty much controlled by advisors and Dick Cheney has more power than Bush in the whitehouse....

No Sh*t sherlock! Thats nothing new, almost common knowledge....

But guess what, they are not shape shifting reptiles!

scott_jambo

Hmmmm, your smiley's make me think that i have taken some sort of bait here!

I knew a good jambo like you couldnt be so ridiculous! :P;)

Commander Harris
David Icke is insane.

if he believes what he says, possibly.

If he doesn't yet uses that to make wads of money he's not so insane.

Sooperstar

Don't let them get to you, ML. They're all really 8 ft lizards!

Carl Spackler
Don't let them get to you, ML. They're all really 8 ft lizards!

There's a number of suspected reptiles on JKB but that's taking it a bit far.

Sooperstar
There's a number of suspected reptiles on JKB but that's taking it a bit far.

Try telling Icke that.

maroonlegions
Hmmmm, your smiley's make me think that i have taken some sort of bait here!

I knew a good jambo like you couldnt be so ridiculous! :P;)

http://www.edgemediatv.com/icke/

watch the above ,if only for entertainment ,then see how you feel about what he is saying , the media have a lot to answer for making him out to be a loony, he deserves that at least eh.;)

On the by election point only 2 credible candidates, David Davis & Miss Great Britain, so why are we talking about David Icke when we could be talking about them???

scott_jambo
http://www.edgemediatv.com/icke/

watch the above ,if only for entertainment ,then see how you feel about what he is saying , the media have a lot to answer for making him out to be a loony, he deserves that at least eh.;)

Buddy, i watched it,hes a talented speaker, reasonably intelligent. What he does is take things we can relate to and puts it into his theory.

For example ID cards, make no mistake, they are being put in place so the government can track everyones movements and actions. Its a disgrace and against my liberty as a person and i will protest if they ever try and implement it.

Once again, doesnt mean there are reptiles or ancient bloodlines!

Queen Elizibeth isny Clinton's granny and prince William isnt barack Obama's brother!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338&q=4799447112501062338&ei=aqJzSKXlE5SK2wLd6JGoAQ

VERY INTERESTING, some good points and he has researched this stuff since the 90s.

He does make some good points - especially on global warming - and also make some fairly outrageaous claims (esp. re CIA).

Failed to mention lizards once in a pretty impressive 3 hr speech.

Thanks for posting.

scott_jambo
He does make some good points - especially on global warming - and also make some fairly outrageaous claims (esp. re CIA).

Failed to mention lizards once in a pretty impressive 3 hr speech.

Thanks for posting.

He makes basically the same points that George Orwell invisaged years before him. So what?

He makes basically the same points that George Orwell invisaged years before him. So what?

George Orwell didn't say anything about global warming or George Bush's grandfather funding the nazis :confused:

scott_jambo
George Orwell didn't say anything about global warming or George Bush's grandfather funding the nazis :confused:

No, but many qualified scientists refute global warming or concede that it is having very little impact on the weather changes. Do you really need David Icke to make you disbelieve the red tops and mainstream media or cant you come to your own conclusion's.

Many people in corporate America funded the Nazi's. For example the head of the IOC in the 1960's was an american who was fundamental in Hitler gaining the Olympics.

Soldiers fight wars, businessmen make money.

Bin Laden was a CIA agent and Saddam Hussein was installed by the USA, we could go on and on. I see how this ties in with Icke's theory but he didnt uncover this, its information readily avalable to anyone who can be ar*ed reading about it. Check 'Ghost wars' the book.

David Icke is tying all this information together and creating a theory about ancient bloodlines ruling the world. and trying to create a world state by using puppets in a 'movie'.

This is fantasy. IMO of course.

No, but many qualified scientists refute global warming or concede that it is having very little impact on the weather changes. Do you really need David Icke to make you disbelieve the red tops and mainstream media or cant you come to your own conclusion's.

Many people in corporate America funded the Nazi's. For example the head of the IOC in the 1960's was an american who was fundamental in Hitler gaining the Olympics.

Bin Laden was a CIA agent and Saddam Hussein was installed by the USA, we could go on and on. I see how this ties in with Icke's theory but he didnt uncover this, its information readily avalable to anyone who can be ar*ed reading about it. Check 'Ghost wars' the book.

David Icke is tying all this information together and creating a theory about ancient bloodlines ruling the world. and trying to create a world state by using puppets in a 'movie'.

Exactly.

As I said, he makes some interesting points.

On the global warming thing he doesn't just repeat what many scientists are saying - he suggests there is a deliberate sway towards misinformation so that manufactured solutions can be found :- "cause-problem-solution" ; thus the idea it's carbon emissions that lead to the planet heating up :confused:

scott_jambo
Exactly.

On the global warming thing he doesn't just repeat what many scientists are saying - he suggests there is a deliberate sway towards misinformation so that manufactured solutions can be found :- "cause-problem-solution" ; thus the idea it's carbon emissions that lead to the planet heating up :confused:

You cant argue with facts. People should go find out the facts. Not what they are being told.

That goes for people who take David Icke as gospel too.

He doesnt make interesting points, he makes recycled points. Only interesting to people who havent heard them many times before.

scott_jambo
Exactly.

He could be right, who knows. But my theory would be that a manufactured solution would be to encourage business enterprise in this sector and so improve the economy while treating something that may not be that existent.

Once again. A theory, but nothing to do with the illuminati, which is the only original point Icke has. Everything else is recycled theory from scholars that he can manipulate and use as an additonal argument towards the lizard idea from the planet of whatever.

Works well enough to convince the easily convinced.

scott_jambo

I would say i made some interesting points in that post there.

Does that make me deserving of a soap box? Or a by election candidate?

I would say i made some interesting points in that post there.

Does that make me deserving of a soap box? Or a by election candidate?

It's a free country (allegedly) but talking to yourself on an internet forum is more likely to make you a candidate for Carstairs. ;)

scott_jambo
It's a free country (allegedly) but talking to yourself on an internet forum is more likely to make you a candidate for Carstairs. ;)

The irony from a David Icke believer suggesting i should be in Carstairs. :P

You cant argue with facts. People should go find out the facts. Not what they are being told.

That's exactly what David Icke says, you're kindred spirits !

That goes for people who take David Icke as gospel too.

Agreed.

He doesnt make interesting points, he makes recycled points. Only interesting to people who havent heard them many times before

Whether they're interesting or not depends on the listener.

I thought the fact Bush's grandfather bankrolled the nazis, or Barack Obama's main backer was also behind earlier Republican presidents was interesting.

I'd also never heard about the Club of Rome (the political one) nor the Blindenberg group or the potential dangers of Aspartame to name a few others.

If you're aware of all the points raised, of course they wont be interesting to you.:blink:

The irony from a David Icke believer suggesting i should be in Carstairs. :P

I believe the points made about Bush & Obama just as you believe "people should find out the facts" - that makes us both David Icke "believers".

The world conspiracy, family bloodlines I believe to be a lot of tosh, however - not looked into it so wont rule it out completely. The more people like Icke who are prepared to challenge officialdom, the better imho.

scott_jambo
That's exactly what David Icke says, you're kindred spirits !

Agreed.

Whether they're interesting or not depends on the listener.

I thought the fact Bush's grandfather bankrolled the nazis, or Barack Obama's main backer was also behind earlier Republican presidents was interesting.

I'd also never heard about the Club of Rome (the political one) nor the Blindenberg group or the potential dangers of Aspartame to name a few others.

If you're aware of all the points raised, of course they wont be interesting to you.:blink:

Id agree with you its vaguely interesting but its hardly suprising to me. Barack wants to be president. He doesnt want to promote Democrat's values. He is in search for power and if employing a republican will gain him presidency, then he is going to do it.

Of course, he is just a puppet though. :wacko:

As for Bush's grandfather its unsuprising to find a corporate American lose its morals in search of the green stuff.

Many USA businessman used all the power they had in attempts to stop the US governments decision to go to war with Hitler. One of the reasons why it took so long for them to get involved.

He doesnt make interesting points, he makes recycled points.
An idea or statement doesn't have to be new or original to be "interesting".
Id agree with you its vaguely interesting...but its hardly suprising to me
Make you're mind up.

If David Icke's points are hardly surprising; I'd be interested on your take on CIA "patches" - I thought what he was hinting at was astounding - if true.

scott_jambo
An idea or statement doesn't have to be new or original to be "interesting".

Make you're mind up.

If David Icke's points are hardly surprising; I'd be interested on your take on CIA "patches" - I thought what he was hinting at was astounding - if true.

:wacko::hypno::Dr_Evil:

Archived