Bobo Balde

Ibrahim Tall

Ibrahim Tall
Boo Boo Baldy is the worst central defender in Scottish football (not just the SPL). He is absolutely useless unless you are a fan of thuggery.

But just in case this is any more than a ridiculous rumour - Baldy GTF :mad: :mad:

Agreed, the guys nothing more than a thug. If he atleast had some ability to go with it, it might be acceptable but he doesn't.

_

FAO Anyone who's complained that i've even posted this so far, if you read the post i didn't even say he was signing or anything of the sort. My mates a Hearts fan and like most people, knows what Balde looks like, so i've got no reason to doubt him. Was just wondering if anyone had heard anything similar.

just for the record though can we agree that going forward anyone who is close enough to clearly see what appears to be a non-hearts player/manager in or around Tyne* must approach and ask them exactly what it is they're up to. sensible from an anti-crime perspective but would also bring an end to all this speculative nonsene which i strongly belief can often be based on made up nonsense by 'mates' with texts.

*aside form match days, granted

I refuse to identify my source, but I heard he was helping Elvis carry all his medals and caps into his new office at Tynecastle. That is the managers office.:hobofish:

NoseLikeMahe
Boo Boo Baldy is the worst central defender in Scottish football (not just the SPL). He is absolutely useless unless you are a fan of thuggery.

But just in case this is any more than a ridiculous rumour - Baldy GTF :mad: :mad:

Surely it should be Bho Bho Bhalde, no?....... :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

Is this based on football ability, or is it like the manager thing yesterday,

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?p=364189#post364189

where you were more concerned that the new manager has no Celtic connections than whether he would be successful for HMFC or not?

Is this based on football ability

It's based purely on his football ability, and complete lack thereof. He's utter mince, so I don't even have to bother highlighting his mhank connection as a reason why Hearts shouldn't sign him.

I trust this clarifies matters. :)

Captain Lithuania
Yeah he is, i just saw him up there not 20 minutes ago.

Probobly Nade, they're both fat lol.

Only a Game

There was a thing about Balde in last week's Record, quoting him directly as saying he was seeing out the last year of his Celtic contract unless he got a better financial offer from another club.

Unless he'd agree to a loan with Celtic paying the majority of the weekly wage he is on, so that he can get first team football, then this has no chance of ending in a signing, even if he was there today

Ray Winstone
There was a thing about Balde in last week's Record, quoting him directly as saying he was seeing out the last year of his Celtic contract unless he got a better financial offer from another club.

Unless he'd agree to a loan with Celtic paying the majority of the weekly wage he is on, so that he can get first team football, then this has no chance of ending in a signing, even if he was there today

Thats exactly the kind of person Hearts dont need anyway.

Balde is happy to sit on his erse and pick up his wages at the end of every week and wont move for less money.

He would fall nicely under the category 'wage thief'

Not that there is any possibility of him coming here anyway.

Only a Game
Thats exactly the kind of person Hearts dont need anyway.

Balde is happy to sit on his erse and pick up his wages at the end of every week and wont move for less money.

He would fall nicely under the category 'wage thief'

Not that there is any possibility of him coming here anyway.

I'd take him on the basis that he was trying his guts out to get a big club the season after this one, with the proviso that we can ship him right back to where he came from if he's not contributing, but your right, if we signed him, as oposed to loaned him we'd have another wage thief on our hands.

This makes no sense after Vlads rant yesterday, and the news that no players would be signed until the new Manager is in place.:confused:

It makes perfect sense Vlad usually does the exact opposite of what he says he will do, so this fits in to a tee.

Just got told from a mate hes up tynecastle just now, anyone heard anything? Mistaken identity hopefully.

No it's probably Nade after losing a couple of stone in the close season.:)

Guest Maroon Carpet

When was the last Hearts signing and who that ever went thru plain sailing? as everything connected with Hearts seems to always have a problem and never straight forward.

Anyone remember his tackle on Chesnauskas at the beginning of 2006. If a Hearts' player had commited a foul a fraction as bad it probably would have been a red card.....

The Old Tolbooth

30k a week at smeltic? They deserve to be lumbered with the hooligan for another 10 years for even considering paying him anywhere near that amount of cash!

Barely better than Marvin Andrews imo, another thug that got away with murder in an old squirm jersey!

It's good to have someone on the board with all the background details or is that just your opinion?

OK, ?30k a week, Romanov punts Pinilla after agreeing to a ?12k a week then when the time comes, he wants to offer ?3k a week instead. Four or five others with less than ?12k per week get punted too because of finances of the club at the moment and cost-cutting, you do the sums then, dosen't take a lot of thought really does it!?

Archived