Any tickets for the Derby?

OODownie

1 hour ago, My half sister said:

I have a spare for the Gorgie, it’s a season card so would need to meet outside turnstile before KO. £30 

Is this still available

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Angerfist_Hearts

• My half sister

• Nade94

been here before
2 hours ago, My half sister said:

I have a spare for the Gorgie, it’s a season card so would need to meet outside turnstile before KO. £30 

You're rushing someone £30 to borrow your ST?

Edited by been here before

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Fair price I thought 

My half sister
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, I will be using my own season ticket. A friend has COVID and her ticket is spare. The money will be going to Charity but thanks for your concern 

My half sister

If any of the people who are suggesting that I shouldn’t be selling a ticket to a fellow Hearts Fan had taken the time to check my post history, they would see I gave away my sons ticket for the Aberdeen game. 
This is not my ticket and the person only asked that £30 be given to Sands charity in return. 

2 minutes ago, My half sister said:

If any of the people who are suggesting that I shouldn’t be selling a ticket to a fellow Hearts Fan had taken the time to check my post history, they would see I gave away my sons ticket for the Aberdeen game. 
This is not my ticket and the person only asked that £30 be given to Sands charity in return. 

You don’t need to explain anything. Far too many self righteous folks. 

7 minutes ago, My half sister said:

Is this still available?

been here before
28 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Is rushing a new slang word? 

Not that I know of. Its a rather old one as far as Im aware.

Edited by been here before

Monsieur Maroon

I reluctantly handed back two seats to the ticket office late this afternoon as me and my son can’t attend tomorrow…not sure if they have been snapped up yet. May be others in my position also.

7 minutes ago, Monsieur Maroon said:

I reluctantly handed back two seats to the ticket office late this afternoon as me and my son can’t attend tomorrow…not sure if they have been snapped up yet. May be others in my position also.

Do you know if these get re sold by the ticket office? 

38 minutes ago, Nade94 said:

Fairly certain that if you went to the ticket office as soon as it opens you'd be able to get a ticket that's available. 

Not to say that 100 people turn up for 12 tickets

49 minutes ago, Monsieur Maroon said:

Well done Monsieur! I did the same. Hearts benefit from that and you can be sure they go to somebody on the database

♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 hour ago, My half sister said:

You shouldn’t have to explain yourself buddy. Thanks for the opportunity to attend the game and I wish your friend the best for her recovery. Ffs guys the ticket is worth £30 and it’s being sold for £30 what’s the problem.

Monsieur Maroon
52 minutes ago, Nade94 said:

Sorry for the delay - yes I called them up so they could resell them 👍

Monsieur Maroon
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Well done Monsieur! I did the same. Hearts benefit from that and you can be sure they go to somebody on the database

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Everyone’s a winner ❤️

been here before
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

Thanks! Everyday is a school day. 

Infact heres an examole used 2 years ago...

...it might be Im just that bit ahead of the curve right enough.

31 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Fairly certain that if you went to the ticket office as soon as it opens you'd be able to get a ticket that's available. 

Not to say that 100 people turn up for 12 tickets

Cheers mate, will give it a go 

Franksluckypants

My son can't go today as Covid tested +ve. (I'm PCR -ve). 

His ticket is available, though is an Under 13. Could try a wee team type stunt and get entry on it, or you might need to convert it to an 'adult' ticket in the ticket office?

Not looking for cash, but if you could donate a reasonable sum to JKB on my behalf - I've never bothered my erse to do so myself 😞

We're in the Gorgie and going reasonably early at 11, so will meet outside at the church?

Btw Jnr is fine. No school for 10 days confined to a room with a TV and Xbox. It's like Xmas has come early for him!

And a further btw...pay back for voting us down. Let's absolutely smash them!

4 minutes ago, Vicv said:

I’ve got 2 tickets (1 wheatfield and 1 main stand) free if anyone is looking for one? Bit last minute I know but if anyone looking let me know! 

Pmd you mate

18 minutes ago, Vicv said:

I’ve got 2 tickets (1 wheatfield and 1 main stand) free if anyone is looking for one? Bit last minute I know but if anyone looking let me know! 

Hi you still got a ticket left mate

17 hours ago, My half sister said:

No, I will be using my own season ticket. A friend has COVID and her ticket is spare. The money will be going to Charity but thanks for your concern 

Tell him to bolt. WTF has it got to do with him. You could be on the dole for all that idiot knows.