• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selkirkhmfc1874

• Angerfist_Hearts

• My half sister

• Nade94

StevenNaismith
1 minute ago, OODownie said:

I need a ticket for the Derby on the 12th.

Anyone know anyone who has a spare one?

500+ on sale tomorrow morning at 9am

37 minutes ago, OODownie said:

You got the iron readyπŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Nelly Terraces
Just now, paul cook said:

Just waited in a queue from 8.58 to try and get 2 for me and the boy, no joy.

must be the quickest 500 tickets sold ever πŸ˜‚

On the ticket site site now trying to get one, seats appeared to be free initially when it went live at 9amΒ but when clicking on it's saying 'no seats available matching your criteria'. Did a quick refresh & now there's nothing showing as available.

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

On the ticket site site now trying to get one, seats appeared to be free initially when it went live at 9amΒ but when clicking on it's saying 'no seats available matching your criteria'. Did a quick refresh & now there's nothing showing as available.

Yeah man, I clicked on a few available’ seats but wouldn’t go through

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

That’s exactly what happened to me. Almost didn’t seem real, as there looked plenty options at first.Β 
Β 

I do think hearts missed a trick by not shuffling season ticket seats a little to remove the amount of single seats. Not that it matters now but it does restrict groups going.Β 

The Treasurer

I know they have the whole away end but only 500 tickets for public sale seems awfully low to me, even allowing for the red zones, hospitality etcΒ 

Wasn’t an easy process on E-tickets this morning… logged on at 9am but event wasn’t showing, back on at 9:01… every available seat just kept saying β€œno longer available”, kept with it and finally got one but think the majority were either kept for Q at ticket office or maybe I was doing something wrong….Β 

Nelly Terraces
3 minutes ago, whyskey said:

clicked on a dark blue ticket, ticket acknowledged went to my basket and it did not show any ticket purchased, that's life

Yeah, thems the breaks & all that. I'm now putting the word out for any spares with my mates!:D

mulleted_jambo

I managed to get one but was trying for a couple and they had all gone by the time I tried to click on a second.Β  Looks like there were just a lot of people on sharp at 9 getting tickets.Β  Β 

500 does seem very low considering the ground holds.Β  20k - Hibs allocation(3,500) = 16,500.Β  12,500 season tickets leaves about 4,000 left.Β  Β  So red zone and hospitality taking up about 3,500 tickets.Β  Seems like a lot.Β  Maybe some at the ticket office and some might come on sale later.

A_A wehatethehibs

Yeah 500 wasn’t going to take long.Β 
Β 

Still think it’s a bit bull shit that we have built a new stand to increase capacity but are having to shut Hearts fans out of this game because of some absolute complete bollocks rulesΒ 

I think a lot of the online tickets were probably kept back for those queuing at the ticket office.Β 

Β 

500 does seem quite a small amount. Players and staff probably have bucketloads between them.

14 hours ago, OODownie said:

I will be out of the country for the game so Ill be releasing my ticket back to the club.

2 minutes ago, Homme said:

I think a lot of the online tickets were probably kept back for those queuing at the ticket office.Β 

Β 

500 does seem quite a small amount. Players and staff probably have bucketloads between them.

Hospitality sales will be maximised as well.

A_A wehatethehibs

Β 

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Hospitality sales will be maximised as well.

Β 

Hospitality sold out except gorgie suiteΒ 

Had a ticket in the basket, wanted one for my nephew but couldn’t get another one even though he is one of my contacts on the account, no tickets for me so tv it is!

6 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Β 

Β 

Hospitality sold out except gorgie suiteΒ 

The shortage of tickets will ensure that the Gorgie Suite sells out as well, good business sense from Hearts.

Β 

On a separate note does anyone know what the hospitality capacity of Tynecastle is?Β  1000+?

Edited by David McCaig

Angerfist_Hearts
7 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I will be out of the country for the game so Ill be releasing my ticket back to the club.

I would be willing to buy off you? Giving it back to the club uts just going to go to a cooperate friend wont go om sale to a fan

4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The shortage of tickets will ensure that the Gorgie Suite sells out a well, good business sense from Hearts.

Β 

On a separate note does anyone know what the hospitality capacity of Tynecastle is?Β  1000+?

Dont know if the below statement is also for match days but 1.3k sounds alot to me.

Β 

Β 

"Whether you’re looking to hold a boardroom meeting, conference, or a teambuilding day out, Tynecastle Park has the space to suit with a variety of options.

The newly redeveloped Tynecastle Park currently offers six event spaces with a combined capacity of up to 1300 delegates. Additional conferencing and event space will be announced in due course upon the completion of the Main Stand’s upper floors"

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The shortage of tickets will ensure that the Gorgie Suite sells out a well, good business sense from Hearts.

Β 

Aye it’ll probably be sold out by end of the day. Maybe already is.Β 
Β 

MightΒ be a bit more than 1000Β 

Selkirkhmfc1874
11 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Had a ticket in the basket, wanted one for my nephew but couldn’t get another one even though he is one of my contacts on the account, no tickets for me so tv it is!

What age your nephew buddy

AlphonseCapone
28 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I know they have the whole away end but only 500 tickets for public sale seems awfully low to me, even allowing for the red zones, hospitality etcΒ 

Β 

Seems about 1 - 2k less than I'd expect all things confidered.Β 

Red Zones are mainly populated with season ticket holders. All these season ticket holders have been allocated a seat elsewhere.Β Say 2,000 ST holders reallocated

That’sΒ Β 2,000 removed from available non-ST holder seats! Not really surprising there were only a few hundred on general sale!

Selkirkhmfc1874

My 2 kids and me got season tickets but I'm taking the Mrs to this game so will have one under 13's ticket available in main stand !! Obviously they'll be cost at the ticket office to upgrade it to adult ticketΒ 

Edited by Selkirkhmfc1874

Doctor FinnBarr

Anyone know of pubs in Annan that'll be open for KO? Was going to travel down after the game but the lack of tickets has effed that up.

7 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Dont know if the below statement is also for match days but 1.3k sounds alot to me.

Β 

Β 

"Whether you’re looking to hold a boardroom meeting, conference, or a teambuilding day out, Tynecastle Park has the space to suit with a variety of options.

The newly redeveloped Tynecastle Park currently offers six event spaces with a combined capacity of up to 1300 delegates. Additional conferencing and event space will be announced in due course upon the completion of the Main Stand’s upper floors"

That figure seems about right.

Β 

Capacity- 19400

STs - 12500

Hibs -Β  3600

Public Sale - 500

Hospitality - 1300

Red Zone - 1500?

Angerfist_Hearts
9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

My 2 kids and me got season tickets but I'm taking the Mrs to this game so will have one under 13's ticket available in main stand !! Obviously they'll be cost at the ticket office to upgrade it to adult ticketΒ 

I'll take that ticket if its going please mate

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Angerfist_Hearts said:

Life saver I tried to pm you but you'll need to delete some messagesΒ 

Don't have messages to delete buddy so god knows why you can't pm

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I get the maintain full away ends for derbies at both stadiums argument, but these are peculiar times and I don't think we should have prioritised hibs fans over our own but maybe that's just me.Β 

I think it’s making a deliberate point about the old firm ruining their derby. Rangers appear to favourΒ scrapping away fans entirely. Totally against the spirit of the game and the spirit of a rivalry. I think they will talk about it on the TV, if you want a proper derby in Scotland go to Tynecastle and Easter road because in Glasgow it’s just 1 sided home support.Β 
Β 

The away team has got to have their fans there, that’s what gives the game it’s extra bite.Β 

Angerfist_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Don't have messages to delete buddy so god knows why you can't pm

Can you see if you can message me please mateΒ 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Angerfist_Hearts said:

Can you see if you can message me please mateΒ 

Strange ! Not letting me message you either for some reason

Nelly Terraces
4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

I think it’s making a deliberate point about the old firm ruining their derby. Rangers appear to favourΒ scrapping away fans entirely. Totally against the spirit of the game and the spirit of a rivalry. I think they will talk about it on the TV, if you want a proper derby in Scotland go to Tynecastle and Easter road because in Glasgow it’s just 1 sided home support.Β 
Β 

The away team has got to have their fans there, that’s what gives the game it’s extra bite.Β 

Totally agree & I actually thought there was a rule which stated clubs had to offer a certain percentage of tickets to away teams.

Angerfist_Hearts
8 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Strange ! Not letting me message you either for some reason

Right heres my number ha, once you have it can you let me know a canΒ edit the post πŸ˜€ just give me a txt

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angerfist_Hearts
Number

15 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I get the maintain full away ends for derbies at both stadiums argument, but these are peculiar times and I don't think we should have prioritised hibs fans over our own but maybe that's just me.Β 

Totally agree, didn't think that was right at all....

Selkirkhmfc1874
6 minutes ago, Angerfist_Hearts said:

Right heres my number ha, once you have it can you let me know a canΒ edit the post πŸ˜€ justΒ 

Let me message you thereΒ 

Edited by Selkirkhmfc1874

25 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I'm all for giving each other a full stand under normal circumstances but there is a case for a temporary reduction due to the red zone thing although the overall attendance would be down a bit due to segregation.

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Red Zones are mainly populated with season ticket holders. All these season ticket holders have been allocated a seat elsewhere.Β Say 2,000 ST holders reallocated

That’sΒ Β 2,000 removed from available non-ST holder seats! Not really surprising there were only a few hundred on general sale!

A quick look at both red zones in the main and Wheatfield looks like around 600 seats combined. Walk up numbers don’t add up to me.Β 
A quick fag packet count tells me 12.5 ST plus those red zone seats is just over 13K. Roseburn and hospitality takes it to 18 max.

Happy to be corrected here !