Unbeaten start

Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Not a bad shout assuming you're meaning Septic. Big pitch at darkheid, direct approach would be my choice too.

Yes, specifically Celtic in the cup away. Not a direct approach fan, but they are vulnerable 

thecarnbeejambo

did we sit back or were we pushed back... opinions will differ i suppose..ginnely and gms. not providing any penetrating width...we might have scored a couple more with a great mceneff effort and a less impressive smith attempt.. by the way why did he give away a needless free kick which we never properly cleared and eventually led to them scoring and setting up a nervy end...still a good 3 points.. suppose we jambos are never satisfied... upward and onward... hhgh

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, thecarnbeejambo said:

did we sit back or were we pushed back... opinions will differ i suppose..ginnely and gms. not providing any penetrating width...we might have scored a couple more with a great mceneff effort and a less impressive smith attempt.. by the way why did he give away a needless free kick which we never properly cleared and eventually led to them scoring and setting up a nervy end...still a good 3 points.. suppose we jambos are never satisfied... upward and onward... hhgh

.... Park life!

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 hours ago, db211833 said:

Yes, specifically Celtic in the cup away. Not a direct approach fan, but they are vulnerable 

That awful celtic defence isn't about to come good overnight.

It's about who scores more imo. League still priority regardless.