York Hearts Supporters

iwasthere1954

iwasthere1954

My wife and myself will be in York on the weekend 31st July. Does anyone know where the York based fans meet to watch televised games. We meet Celtic with an 8.00pm ko. Any help would be appreciated. 

NavaarHearts

It's the Slip Inn now, nice pub with decent beer garden. Also try the swan just up the street for a traditional Yorkshire pub, it's owned by the same folk both do decent ales.

46 minutes ago, NavaarHearts said:

It's the Slip Inn now, nice pub with decent beer garden. Also try the swan just up the street for a traditional Yorkshire pub, it's owned by the same folk both do decent ales.

Yep..Slip Inn..run by one of the York Hearts lads..

55 minutes ago, dannymack said:

If your on Twitter .... 

Screenshot_20210720-191545_Twitter.jpg

My son has just finished first year at York Uni, born 10 minutes before kick-off in the "other" 5-1 game, 11.08.02, will let him know about the supporters club (unless you don't particularly want annoying students coming along and spoiling it)!

Fxxx the SPFL

last time we were in York watching Hearts at the White Horse ex jambo Roy Kay was in watching i beleive he lives in York