• sadj

• Big Slim Stylee

• Cruyff

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
On 03/07/2021 at 23:18, 1971fozzy said:

I fancy Italy. They look immense. Not many are able to beat Belgium.  
England have most certainly had a good half of the draw. Germany aside (who are on a huge decline) they’ve not had much to get past (including their semi opponents) to get to a final. It’s a huge chance for them no doubt

If italia can rise to the elite level they did against Belgium over the next two gamed they will be hard to stop. Spinazolla is a big loss. Hopefully either emerson or fiorenza will deputise. However a small tweak of tactics may be in order if they can't. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
6 hours ago, Homme said:

I've an English friend in Edinburgh looking for a place to watch the game on Wednesday. Suggested Three Sisters but it's full...anyone have any other decent suggestions I can get back to him with? 

Standy on George St. Don't have to book as it's a spoons. Will need to get there early. 

I fancy England and Italy to both win 2-0 and England to win the final 5-2.

You won't hear the end of it if I'm right.

Got up to watch today's game - 3 hours early.  Dumpling.

I've weirdly bet on the Spanish tonight even though almost every part of me thinks Italy should wipe the floor with them.  Spain are very dangerous if on song.  Italy may have peaked against Belgium first half. 

24 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

Radio 5 live starts there build up 9AM! Tomorrow 9AM……

Radio Scotland started at 8 when we where in it. 

jock _turd

Engerlund are going quite well but Gary Lineker " England near to perfect" what is this guy smoking/drinking I want some🤣

jock _turd
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I've weirdly bet on the Spanish tonight even though almost every part of me thinks Italy should wipe the floor with them.  Spain are very dangerous if on song.  Italy may have peaked against Belgium first half. 

Aye nearly as good as Engerlund 🤣🤣🤪

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Aye nearly as good as Engerlund 🤣🤣🤪

England would give both of them a completely different test but saying that they would do similar to England.  Any of the three can win it. 

17 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Spain have very strong form coming into this match.   They might be pretending they're weak at the start  but we've seen the change in gears.  They can play when they want to. 

Italy are the same but haven't had the media spouting how different they are to the old team except that they attack more now. 

It's about which team turns up fully on it on the day, no mistakes, clinical play.    Could be either that progress through to the final. 

I'm backing Italy.   

Could you imagine the embarrassment getting knocked out to a team with a keeper that let that own goal in from Croatia. 

I can't wait for this match.   

Edited by HMFC01

2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Spain have very syrong form coming into this match.   They might be pretending they're weak at the start  but we've seen the change in gears.  They can play when they want to. 

Italy are the same but haven't had the media spouting how different they are to the old team except that they attack more now. 

It's about which team turns up fully on it on the day, no mistakes, clinical play.    Could be either that progress through to the final. 

I'm backing Italy.   

Could you imagine the embarrassment getting knocked out to a team with a keeper that let that own goal in from Croatia. 

Aye going to be a cracker you hope.

been here before

Good to see the boys at Wembley ignoring the game theyre about to present and are talking 100% about England.

Welts.

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

Spain have very strong form coming into this match.   They might be pretending they're weak at the start  but we've seen the change in gears.  They can play when they want to. 

I'm backing Italy.   

the issue i have with spain is up front. while morata is a good striker i feel he misses too many chances and bonucci and chiellini will outmuscle him easily. if they go with moreno over morata i think he will cause more problems to the italian backline

Archie White

It will be the Euro Diving Semi Final tonight. The 2 worst teams for that. Embarrassing for football.

7 minutes ago, Archie White said:

It will be the Euro Diving Semi Final tonight. The 2 worst teams for that. Embarrassing for football.

Take it you've not watched England?

Archie White
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Take it you've not watched England?

Actually, apart from the Scotland game I haven't. 

1 minute ago, Cade said:

danny feckin murphy

:arghh:

shocked morata not playing and italy have a new CH chilichini

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

danny feckin murphy

:arghh:

Red button, 5live commentary

Francis Albert

Liked the Italian fan's banner "Football's Coming Rome".

Edited by Francis Albert

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

The Danes will not lego of the ball easily.

The have the building blocks of a good side. 

Bazzas right boot

Spain are Begining to annoy me. 

Too much ****ing about

Hit it. 

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Archie White said:

England like a wee fall over. 

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Spain are Begining to annoy me. 

Too much ****ing about

Hit it. 

And Italy match them just then.

Bit of a mix of brilliant and not enough thought behind the chances or playing a simple pass. 

Entertaining though 👍  Italy being more direct I'd say.   

Biscuits fell over like an old mattress or a rolled up auld carpet🤗 

Edited by HMFC01

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Spain did well to close them down there

i feel it should not have been passed to barrella but the other italian to his right possibly chiesa as he was in more space and would have had more time to shoot

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And Italy match them just then.

Aye, 😂