Attendance wee team V Barca

jam80s

Ryan Gosling
Do you think Barca might change their strip sponsorship from Unicef to some sort of Leith Reprobate program? After all, once they see their scab-covered, unwashed fans bedecked in their sick-green shirts waving their needle-tracked arms and gnashing their yellow, rotting teeth, they might feel an ounce of sorrow. Then again, maybe not. I'd imagine once Barcelona's players step out onto the Murrayfield pitch they'll think two things: "What is that smell? and "Where have the crowd gone?" as Hibs fans disguise themselves as seats once again. Its the Hibernian way.

Don't forget "Where is Ksanavicius?".

Generic Username

Where are all the mouthy Hobo's in this thread?

It's not the same without them.

Like a wedding without the drunk relative taking his pants off and knocking over people's drinks with his boaby...

Charlie-Brown
Does anyone know if Messi is due to play this year?

That would depend if Messi is going to the Olympics or not as Argentina have 3 games to play there in early August - is he in that squad does anybody know?

That would depend if Messi is going to the Olympics or not as Argentina have 3 games to play there in early August - is he in that squad does anybody know?

Might be tempted to go to watch Barca if Messi is playing - he is going to be one of those players in the world's top rank ever I think.

I am ready for the :hobofish:allegations. :eek:

vegas-voss
There's absolutely no way Hibs will get anywhere near our attendance at Murrayfield, but to be honest i don't care. If it was the other way around you'd have Hibs reminding us for years about their big game against Barca when they got 58,000, but i'd like to think that Hearts have better things to be proud of (that's whole different thread!).

Mon the hearts

p.s. I saw one of their tv adverts for the game, something along the line of "total fast football" or something just as hilarious, they leithers crack me up

It is total fast football as it won't take Jones long to punt it from one end to the other(with flair of course)

winston churchill
Might be tempted to go to watch Barca if Messi is playing - he is going to be one of those players in the world's top rank ever I think.

I am ready for the :hobofish:allegations. :eek:

your waisting your time & money.

the lochend midfield will pass him to death.

:hobofish: :hobofish: :hobofish:

Anyone who gives the filthy Leithers money for a game that doesn't involve Heart of Midlothian FC is no Hearts fan. Fact. :mad: :mad: :mad: If the game is a friendly, it makes the crime even worse. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone who gives the filthy Leithers money for a game that doesn't involve Heart of Midlothian FC is no Hearts fan. Fact. :mad: :mad: :mad: If the game is a friendly, it makes the crime even worse. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Messi is different class. Could be equivalent to going to watch a young Maradona live.

As we saw last year with Hearts anyway, Hibs won't make any money out of this game.

Hans von Luck
your waisting your time & money.

the lochend midfield will pass him to death.

Jerry you forgot about the "galatgo" Fletch ready to don the white No9 for Madrid in their quest for glory in a few years.;)

winston churchill
Jerry you forgot about the "galatgo" Fletch ready to don the white No9 for Madrid in their quest for glory in a few years.;)

apparently he has a choice from

madrid,barca,birmingham,ra sellic:confused:

Messi is different class. Could be equivalent to going to watch a young Maradona live.

I saw Maradona live. Difference is that I saw him at Hampden playing against Scotland. I certainly wouldn't have paid money to the Leithers to see him.

Your point about the vermin not making money from the game is irrelevant. You will still be giving them money and, in doing so, will reduce any loss they incur. Fact.

I saw Maradona live. Difference is that I saw him at Hampden playing against Scotland. I certainly wouldn't have paid money to the Leithers to see him.

Your point about the vermin not making money from the game is irrelevant. You will still be giving them money and, in doing so, will reduce any loss they incur. Fact.

It is not a Fact.

I said above that I wouldn't go if Messi isn't playing ...;)

It is not a Fact.

If you're going to display typical hobo traits and deny the blindingly obvious, there is no point in discussing things with you. :sad:

I canny wait to see the Hobo attendance:) I think it will be embarrassingly low. Wee fecking team alright:107years:

The game will be switched to fester road, due too lack off interest, and even fester road will not be full for the game.:sobored:

Deans Jambo

I''ll be p***in myself as much as anyone with their low attendance but i have to say that our attendance was made up of at least 50% neutrals (maybe even some hibees)!

I knew several folk from out this way that had never been to a football match in their nelly duff that were taking their kids to the barca match.

I decided a long time ago to never attend another pre-season game but couldn't avoid the lure of Barca. Now after watching the dullest 90 mins in their lives do think anyone would want to repeat the 'barca experience'. Unless they enjoy training games.

(Note to self): Do not attend another friendly match, REGARDLESS OF OPPOSITION.

FTH

Jambosimmy

hopefully barca do a villareal and pull at the last minute that would be even funnier

Craigieboy

16 438.

(with only 13 000 sub humans among the crowd).

Wee team, wee support.

Knocked oot the intermongo cup by a wee set of elves.

Barca will be ****ing ****ting themselves.

:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

Well said Sir.

Why any one would want to go and watch Hibs play any one bar hearts is madness. Even if Angelina J was gee'n out free tit feels at half time their still wouldnt be an excuse!

Barcelona will be gutted having to slum it with these inbred mutants.

Playing in a half empty stadium to a load of ugly, ugly people.

This will probably put them off coming back to Scotland next year.

:sad:

Surely if they were scared of ugly, ugly inbred mutants ugly people then they wouldn't be going back to the city of Dundee for a second year running.

John Findlay

Fletcher and one other will be sold to make up the shortfall for the lack of attendance at the Barcelona v Hibernian game at Murrayfield. Barcelona have to be paid their appearance fee somehow.

John

Why does .net use the Greggs "joke"? Have they half-inched that from here?

they steal everything from us mate

stealing is all the cretins know

If the tie is switched to Easter Road it will be without a shadow of doubt the funniest thing to EVER happen in the world

If the tie is switched to Easter Road it will be without a shadow of doubt the funniest thing to EVER happen in the world

Even funnier if after switching to Fester Road there were still plenty empty seats.....

Why does .net use the Greggs "joke"? Have they half-inched that from here?

The oh so hilarious Greggs joke actually originated on .net.

To be fair the ticket prices are ludicrous and its not hibs fans fault at the ticket prices its the scrooges

plus its on setanta and its a thursday night and at a stadium where the hibs fans didnt want it to be played

people have family's to provide and they had just token part in intertattie cup so be hard to stretch to 30quid which is what the price is for a ticket

I really can't beleive that Platinum one thought that the neutrals could be duped twice into paying to watch a game that has lost it's biggest draw (Ronaldinho) and was utter gash as a football game last year.

It does however cheer me no end to see all the cretins on.net completely contradict all the things they said last year when we were playing them.

Anybody could sell out Murrayfeild for a game against BARCA

It's costing Hearts a million quid to stage the game.

etc etc etc etc etc

Miller Jambo 60
Nobody forget, they asked US to play them again but we said 'no thanks'. Only then did they think of the playing the lochend pond dwelling criminal underclass.

FTH.

Played NT

Nelly Terraces
Played NT

Cheers. Had our differences in the past but see eye to jambo brother eye on this one chief, good stuff, how it should be. Hobos playing second fiddle to their betters yet again. Bunch of total trumpets.

FTh. Gorgie Rules.

lawriejambo
To be fair the ticket prices are ludicrous and its not hibs fans fault at the ticket prices its the scrooges

plus its on setanta and its a thursday night and at a stadium where the hibs fans didnt want it to be played

people have family's to provide and they had just token part in intertattie cup so be hard to stretch to 30quid which is what the price is for a ticket

Sniff Sniff

Maybe we should sing ''Oh the Hibee's wont pay''

Or they can use those tokens you talk off..

Anyway they have enough excuses for when it goes tits up, without you doing it for them :rolleyes:

3 posts and defending the hobos. This poster is a stick-on Leither. :hobofish:

:107years:

The People's Chimp

Oh right. It's just that the last time they didn't want a match played at Murrayfield the hubz support absolutely embarassed themselves and indeed were a disgrace to their club. Strange they've not learned their lesson....

seat costumes at the ready!

Murrayfield will be funny with only ten thousand in it, with around half of them non hobos.

Wee team, Wee cup, mickey mouse and donald duck.

Big Team , Big Cup, 107 years and wee dont give a ****.:)

Old Dung Heap

Sorry to pee on the fire so to speak, but this is inaacurate.....The Hobos will not gain or lose anything whether theres one man and his dog there or 65000.

The game is being staged by Platinum One. They hire out Murrayfield, Tannadice etc, pay for stewards, police, Barca's fees and accomodation for the few days etc. They also receive the ticket income less the SRU / Hobos / DUFCs handling charge.

The theory is that they cream off a nice profit once all the fees are paid for (as happened last year). I can't be ars*d working out the finances of say 2 14k crowds this year, but gut feel is that Platinum One could be looking at a loss.

Unfortunately the Hobos are unaffected - they receive a nominal match fee from Platinum One, as did HMFC last year.

Still wouldn't make me go like...

http://www.platinumonegroup.com/PLATINUM_ONE_announces_FC_Barcelonas_return_to_Scotland/Default.354.html

Archived