Attendance wee team V Barca

jam80s

heartsfc_fan

What a pathetic bunch they are..."I'd be happy with 15K" :107years: :) BAAHHH HA HA !!!

Mind you they don't get 15K at home unless they play us or the OF...

Bunch of diddys ;)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Why does .net use the Greggs "joke"? Have they half-inched that from here?

Captain Lithuania
What a pathetic bunch they are..."I'd be happy with 15K" :107years: :) BAAHHH HA HA !!!

Mind you they don't get 15K at home unless they play us or the OF...

Bunch of diddys ;)

15K and talk of it getting moved to their ground. Haha, hope it doesnt get moved to fester rd, embarassment to Scotland.

LiamWallace

we got over 57000 no way the wee team will get that they'll have the old empty seat costume son again their already comeing out with excuses. they will be lucky to get 20000.

portobellojambo1
I'm sure it was around 57,000 ish

I'll be pedantic John, it was 57,857.

Was speaking to a few Hibs supporters at work and asking them what they thought the attendance would be at their game against them. Apparently tickets ain't selling too well, Thursday night ain't too popular. And I believe Setanta are now showing the match, which will probably dissuade those that were maybe swithering.

I believe they are selling their pre season tickets as a package as well, i.e. buy three get one free, with the free game being either last weekends against Elfsborg or the game against Wigan (I think that is what he said, I'd stopped listening and started scratching my baws by this point in the conversation).

jamboinglasgow

I see they are asking if you can pay at the gate.

I paid at the gate when we played Barca ;)

Commander Harris
I just won a bet with myself ;)

bet you don't pay out. :P

portobellojambo1
I just won a bet with myself ;)

Good, you can buy a round in Belfast.

Hans von Luck

Wee Team = Wee Mentality, Wee Support, Wee Trophy Cabinet, ........................................................ :107years:

Nucky Thompson

I canny wait to see the Hobo attendance:) I think it will be embarrassingly low. Wee fecking team alright:107years:

Guest jambomickey

i'd say they be lucky to get 20.000 and that's with loads of neutrals there to see barcelona:107years:

portobellojambo1
I canny wait to see the Hobo attendance:) I think it will be embarrassingly low. Wee fecking team alright:107years:

The guy I was speaking to said that if they had announced the Setanta deal first they would probably have been able to play the game at Easter Road, such is the demand, or non demand, for tickets.

Gimme an H...
Why does .net use the Greggs "joke"? Have they half-inched that from here?

Would that actually shock you?

Those pathetic little plebs cant think of ANYTHING on their own accord.

I ****ing despise them.

Nelly Terraces

Playing Barca is so last year. Just glad I'll be in Germany watching the only football club in Edinburgh worth the name when this tawdry, snide, poor imitation of the real thing takes place.

Someone text me the crowd will you, so me and the boys can have a good grin over a few steins of top qual Germanic Hoffbrau at the hobo ***** expense.

Cheers.

Nelly Terraces
Would that actually shock you?

Those pathetic little plebs cant think of ANYTHING on their own accord.

I ****ing despise them.

Exactly mate.

They steal anything of ours they can get their grubby mitts on, songs, p*ss takes, the lot, even the old 'Greggs' gag FFS. They're Forever in our shadow - they haven't an ounce of originality between the f*****g lot of them, the dozy kants.

Pumping these fandangs should be our new managers numero uno priority next season. Show these f*****g bitches we are back are we are the f****** Daddies yet again.

Gorgie Rules - zero tolerance for lochend criminal ****.

winston churchill
Playing Barca is so last year. Just glad I'll be in Germany watching the only football club in Edinburgh worth the name when this tawdry, snide, poor imitation of the real thing takes place.

Someone text me the crowd will you, so me and the boys can have a good grin over a few steins of top qual Germanic Hoffbrau at the hobo ***** expense.

Cheers.

remember and bring the pimms for the plane.

Romanov Stole My Pension

There's absolutely no way Hibs will get anywhere near our attendance at Murrayfield, but to be honest i don't care. If it was the other way around you'd have Hibs reminding us for years about their big game against Barca when they got 58,000, but i'd like to think that Hearts have better things to be proud of (that's whole different thread!).

Mon the hearts

p.s. I saw one of their tv adverts for the game, something along the line of "total fast football" or something just as hilarious, they leithers crack me up

Cheers.

NT

Are you still looking to borrow ma kilt? :P

Being perfectly honest, I can see why they don't want to go.

Why pay to see the likes of Messi and Henry when you can see Van Zanten, Kerr, Hogg, Benji and Shiels playing football the 'Hibs' way.

Deluded vermin, each and every one of them.

Exactly mate.

They steal anything of ours they can get their grubby mitts on, songs, p*ss takes, the lot, even the old 'Greggs' gag FFS. They're Forever in our shadow - they haven't an ounce of originality between the f*****g lot of them, the dozy kants.

Pumping these fandangs should be our new managers numero uno priority next season. Show these f*****g bitches we are back are we are the f****** Daddies yet again.

Gorgie Rules - zero tolerance for lochend criminal ****.

Quality. This should on the offical site under ST renewals.

I am being serious.

Charlie-Brown

It was also live on setanta when Hearts played them and we still got 57K+ attendance. :)

portobellojambo1
It was also live on setanta when Hearts played them and we still got 57K+ attendance. :)

Was our game shown over here on Setanta NMH, I thought, at the time, I read that the game was only being shown live in Spain, by a couple of their channels, although never really checked (a) because I had a ticket and (B) I don't have the Setanta package.

I'd be stunned if they got more than 12k, and I'm not buying this "it's because it's a Thursday" gash either. Dundee United sold out Tannadice on a Thursday - that's 14,200 tickets. And it was on tv.

hibs are a farcical institution, and an embarrasment to Scottish football. I feel sorry for Barcelona having to waste a Thursday evening.

6 nil Barca.

The Old Tolbooth
Good, you can buy a round in Belfast.

It wasn't that much :confused:

Not enough to keep you going in drink anyway :P

Charlie-Brown
Was our game shown over here on Setanta NMH, I thought, at the time, I read that the game was only being shown live in Spain, by a couple of their channels, although never really checked (a) because I had a ticket and (B) I don't have the Setanta package.

setanta schedule for that period http://publishing.yudu.com/A1lyp/setantajuly/resources/5.htm

Nelly Terraces
NT

Are you still looking to borrow ma kilt? :P

'Cheers' for the offer, but I already have a kilt. And I only ever wear it to weddings etc. Not fitba matches.

Quality. This should on the offical site under ST renewals.

I am being serious.

I'm still waiting for the call from the HMFC marketing Dept mush. :)

Nelly Terraces

Nobody forget, they asked US to play them again but we said 'no thanks'. Only then did they think of the playing the lochend pond dwelling criminal underclass.

FTH.

Chad Sexington
:laugh:

They'll be lucky to beat that attendance. I hope it's a freezing cold Thursday night and it's p!ssing with rain and less than 20k turn up.

I can safely say that they'll not even get half of our 58k.

Barcelona will be gutted having to slum it with these inbred mutants.

Playing in a half empty stadium to a load of ugly, ugly people.

This will probably put them off coming back to Scotland next year.

:sad:

Nelly Terraces
Barcelona will be gutted having to slum it with these inbred mutants.

Playing in a half empty stadium to a load of ugly, ugly people.

This will probably put them off coming back to Scotland next year.

:sad:

To be honest, if for some horrific reason I manage to catch site of this tawdry 2-bob affair on a TV when in Germany it will probably put me, and the rest of the lads, off returning to Blighty.

Lets face it, when you're abroad, you just like to forget that these criminal beasts actually exist.

Noticed tonight there is now TV advert for the game. The focus of the advert being very much on Barcelona.

Panic mode has set in, they know its going to be embarrasing.

Even worse if the tickets don't sell it could cost Hibs money to play the game, and we all know how they don't like to lose money. In Hibs myth do they not make 8million profit a week?

Guest juvehearts
Noticed tonight there is now TV advert for the game. The focus of the advert being very much on Barcelona.

Panic mode has set in, they know its going to be embarrasing.

Even worse if the tickets don't sell it could cost Hibs money to play the game, and we all know how they don't like to lose money. In Hibs myth do they not make 8million profit a week?

Their is a lot of hibs myths & % 99.999 of them are deluded ones at that.

I actually feel sorry for barcelona now, if only they asked Spartans or Livi, im damn sure thouud be more that (im being generous here) 20k going to the game.

gordon the jambo

hope barsa want a million pound for playing the lockend galacticos that should throw their finances back 20 years:107years:

No wonder Deco effed off when he heard his team were playing them.

Total ***** the lot of them.

hope barsa want a million pound for playing the lockend galacticos that should throw their finances back 20 years:107years:

lol i know, before they know it, they will be up to their ears in debt!

Patrick Bateman

Do you think Barca might change their strip sponsorship from Unicef to some sort of Leith Reprobate program? After all, once they see Hibernian's scab-covered, unwashed fans bedecked in their sick-green shirts waving their needle-tracked arms and gnashing their yellow, rotting teeth, they might feel an ounce of sorrow. Then again, maybe not. I'd imagine once Barcelona's players step out onto the Murrayfield pitch they'll think two things: "What is that smell? and "Where have the crowd gone?" as Hibs fans disguise themselves as seats once again. Its the Hibernian way.

Archived