• milky_26

• Cade

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fine goal. 

Some of the best teams have had these sort of big lumps. 

Some of the worst teams too if you include Doidge :smile:

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Shouldn’t be.  Mistake by VAR?

Depends on what the protocol is. Presume you think it was, a foul because it wasn't offside. 

They consider 'obvious mistake'  rather than whether it was a foul. 

VAR check done and goal awarded..........there sees to have been a slight change to how the VAR officials are or are not over ruling on field decisions

Of course there will still be issues but it does appear to allow decisions to stand unless there is a blatant error which is what I think most people wanted

Back to our game.  For those of you with your fingers on the pulse, what are the odds on Clarke picking Gordon?

50/50?

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Back to our game.  For those of you with your fingers on the pulse, what are the odds on Clarke picking Gordon?

50/50?

No reason to talk about our game. This thread is about the matches being played today. 

@Cade can you add the day to future thread titles you do? Will be easier to sieve through as more of these threads appear and get bumped on the first page of the forum. Maybe stick it in caps too and the full word (MONDAY). Ta!

1 minute ago, kila said:

@Cade can you add the day to future thread titles you do? Will be easier to sieve through as more of these threads appear and get bumped on the first page of the forum. Maybe stick it in caps too and the full word (MONDAY). Ta!

will do

Two cracking goals. I thought Ukrainian were dead and buried now the games is turned on it’s head. Netherlands still have the ability to change it though. 

That's incredible how they've come back into this match.   They struggled to get forward in even or greater numbers but still one wonder goal and a free kick.   2-2.  I think that's it for tonight for goals.   Draw.   I've ran a blank on scores today. 

Maroon Sailor

STFU Tyldesley 

Portugal finished 3rd in their group and went on to win it

They only managed one win in 90 minutes right enough !

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Get Ake back off. Been shite since he came on. 

He’s a lovely football player but not a great defender. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

That's incredible how they've come back into this match.   They struggled to get forward in even or greater numbers but still one wonder goal and a free kick.   2-2.  I think that's it for tonight for goals.   Draw.   I've ran a blank on scores today. 

Oops 😬