Jim White leaving Sky

Chaps

That's bad news.

23 blissful years I've had of not seeing him on my telly.

Hope none of his "other broadcasting commitments" includes anything I watch. 

Edited by martoon

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

That's bad news.

Rangers TV, nap.

Just now, Cheile said:

Rangers TV, nap.

Good news if so.

He can ask Rangers players "how are you so good" to his hearts content.

6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Good news if so.

He can ask Rangers players "how are you so good" to his hearts content.

I hope never to see him on any Hearts content

Pasquale for King

Great news, Hun *****. His face the day they went into administration was a sight to behold. 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, benny said:

Hopefully leaves talksport as well alongside that clown Jordan.

They are great on that !

He’s a pain in the rectum. Quite how he has carved a career presenting baffles me. He’s horrendous. Hopefully he will leave talksport as well as I can’t listen to his arse licking for a second.  

jack D and coke

An absolutely tragic character. How he ever got as far I’ll never know. Asks pathetic questions and comes across brown nosed AF when interviewing certain people.  
He reminds me of a dumber albeit more enthusiastic Kris Boyd. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

An absolutely tragic character. How he ever got as far I’ll never know. Asks pathetic questions and comes across brown nosed AF when interviewing certain people.  
He reminds me of a dumber albeit more enthusiastic Kris Boyd. 

This post just shows a complete lack of understanding of the physics of the universe. Even children know it is a scientific impossibility for there to be anything dumber than Kris Boyd 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, jamboj said:

This post just shows a complete lack of understanding of the physics of the universe. Even children know it is a scientific impossibility for there to be anything dumber than Kris Boyd 

😐😉

20 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

He's probably joining GB News

That was genuinely my first thought.

I started listening to Talkradio as his continual crusade against racism on Talksport was boring to listen too hopefully he ****s off from that station then i can tune back in 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sorry but White is not "great" on anything. 

I stand by it. It's a great show and usually has some interesting chat beyond the usual bland football stuff (i.e. the endliess Jack Grealish debate).

Silvery_Moon

Scotsport Extra Time making a return. Gerry McNee also set to return wearing his tie which had the time of the show (10.40pm) on it. 

Also includes an interview at 9:40 with Hearts legend Graham Rix... 🤣 

Edited by Silvery_Moon

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Seconded, Roy.

Did anyone hear him on Talk Sport with Simon Jordan yesterday or the day before  ? So cringey I seen the video . Jordan said he couldn’t care less about Wales and Scotland in the Euros and why should he 😂 and Jim was gob smacked bit of a heated debate between the two of them . 

I don’t know what Jim was trying to prove ? Trying to get some backing from the English ? .  

Some comments on the video was like an English man saying he doesn’t want Scotland to win and Scotland go into meltdown . I replied I 100% agree with Simon Jordan . I don’t give a F about England or Wales in this tournament and if Scotland go out I don’t want to see them do well or win matches I couldn’t care less about anyone else in the Euros  ( except France I have them to win it ) 😂

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Did anyone hear him on Talk Sport with Simon Jordan yesterday or the day before  ? So cringey I seen the video . Jordan said he couldn’t care less about Wales and Scotland in the Euros and why should he 😂 and Jim was gob smacked bit of a heated debate between the two of them . 

I don’t know what Jim was trying to prove ? Trying to get some backing from the English ? .  

Some comments on the video was like an English man saying he doesn’t want Scotland to win and Scotland go into meltdown . I replied I 100% agree with Simon Jordan . I don’t give a F about England or Wales in this tournament and if Scotland go out I don’t want to see them do well or win matches I couldn’t care less about anyone else in the Euros  ( except France I have them to win it ) 😂

Jordan has a bit of Scottish chip on his shoulder. It doesn’t really bother me tbh he’s a dick but like Lee Dixon saying he wasn’t disappointed to hear Holland had scored against us last week id be interested in the reaction if some Scots pundit said similar. 

3 hours ago, martoon said:

That's bad news.

Haha, well put, and couldn't agree more!

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Great news, Hun *****. His face the day they went into administration was a sight to behold. 

I mind that day.  Was down in London for a gig and having a pint in a boozer after checking into hotel.

The sound was off but i will never forget seeing his face tripping as he had to read the news out on Sky Sports News about his club's death. :rofl:

55 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I mind that day.  Was down in London for a gig and having a pint in a boozer after checking into hotel.

The sound was off but i will never forget seeing his face tripping as he had to read the news out on Sky Sports News about his club's death. :rofl:

Just a perfect day of Loud Reed proportions. 

Roxy Hearts

His mooth slammed shut! Thank goodness we won't have to listen to him shouting during the transfer windows!

4 hours ago, benny said:

Hopefully leaves talksport as well alongside that clown Jordan.

Simon Jordan is the opposite of a clown - talks a lot of sense in the mad world of football

5 hours ago, TheBigO said:

And a belated 🤣.

I got there. 5 hours late but I got there.

Simon Jordan is a piece of shite.. I still remember he tried to blame some kid for Craig Bellamy bullying and abusing said kid at Cardiff.

Hopefully he bumps into Derrick Chisora in a dark alley. 

Jim White, Tit. 

Edited by ri Alban

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Simon Jordan is a piece of shite.. I still remember he tried to blame some kid for Craig Bellamy bullying and abusing said kid at Cardiff.

Jim White, Tit. 

Oh yes, he is indeed a tit but he also talks from an club owners perspective so is a bit different from the other presenters. Hates agents, which is alright by me. 

I listen to Talksport when I’m working…sue me 🤷‍♂️😂

McGlynn The Money
10 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Scotsport Extra Time making a return. Gerry McNee also set to return wearing his tie which had the time of the show (10.40pm) on it. 

Also includes an interview at 9:40 with Hearts legend Graham Rix... 🤣 

Great stuff.

Speaking of Rix, I'm sure we all remember that iconic banner in the away end at Pittodrie "WELCOME RIX, NOW FIX US THE LEAGUE". Fantastic wordplay from the visiting fans.

Class of 75
11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Jordan has a bit of Scottish chip on his shoulder. It doesn’t really bother me tbh he’s a dick but like Lee Dixon saying he wasn’t disappointed to hear Holland had scored against us last week id be interested in the reaction if some Scots pundit said similar. 

Not a fan of Jordan but to be fair I can understand why Lee Dixon made those comments. Not surprised considering the way we react when they are playing and hoping they get beat. Not a fan of their media or their incessant need to beat everyone but can understand their reciprocal feelings towards us. 

14 hours ago, martoon said:

That's bad news.

Snap

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

He's as likeable as Lorraine Kelly. And I despise her.

:spoton:

colinmaroon

He will be missed!

I won't need to turn the volume down before turning to another channel.

I will miss his emphasing the wrong words in just about every SENTENCE.

Mars plastic
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Jim White, Tit. 

Bet White is a traitor as well. Certainly looks like he drinks his tea out a Union Jack mug.

Mars plastic

Is Sky Sports News still a thing? I imagine it's watched by overweight men wearing football tops and Sambas whilst eating a haggis supper with smoke sausage chaser.