Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alwaysthereinspirit

We'll that was fun. Canadians sitting back and allowing the Bruins to enter the zone is freaking them out. Usually chasing ghosts with Montreals speed and now the exact opposite is happening. Better get the finger out.

We'll that was fun. Canadians sitting back and allowing the Bruins to enter the zone is freaking them out. Usually chasing ghosts with Montreals speed and now the exact opposite is happening. Better get the finger out.

Will be interesting to see how the 4th game starts off. Also if Boston changes the way they have been playing.

You could certainly do with Krecji turning up for a game. And teaching Rusk to tell his team when someone is coming out of the box.

Chester™

And teaching Rusk to tell his team when someone is coming out of the box.

'King' Hank has the same problem. :whistling:

Nice goal from Granlund last night too.

On a random note, I have to say I think the Wild's white jersey is my favourite new design. Something really classic about it.

1378058144000-wild-parise-front.jpg

JamboInSouthsea

Tragically nodded off before last nights games, was really looking forward to them but a 14.00 start in the local boozer probably didn't help too much.

Excellent win for Les Habs tho' and at least The Wild has decided to turn up at last...yeah nice strip.

Tragically nodded off before last nights games, was really looking forward to them but a 14.00 start in the local boozer probably didn't help too much.

Excellent win for Les Habs tho' and at least The Wild has decided to turn up at last...yeah nice strip.

I've started setting my alarm for them and having a wee nap before hand. Once I'm over the 'where the **** am I?' I usually feel pretty decent. Although that's without any day time boozing!!!

Chester™

Are you twins with Beats?

JamboInSouthsea

I've started setting my alarm for them and having a wee nap before hand. Once I'm over the 'where the **** am I?' I usually feel pretty decent. Although that's without any day time boozing!!!

Are you twins with Beats?

Always been a bit of a night owl since a kid but always enjoy an afternoon pint whereby you can have a proper gas and, particularly as it's been nice and sunny down here, soak up a few rays :)

9-5 lifestyle has never suited me.

Cannot ******* wait for tonight's game.

Boston surely won't have another poor start though so we're going to have to defend even better than we have so far.

JamboInSouthsea

Yep getting all excited about tonight's game too and haven't had a drink yet...all about to change as my local has Addlestones cider at ?2.50 a pint til 19.00...be rude not to :)

Yep getting all excited about tonight's game too and haven't had a drink yet...all about to change as my local has Addlestones cider at ?2.50 a pint til 19.00...be rude not to :)

2x10-drunk-ben.jpg

Konrad von Carstein

Mon the Racers!**

**this may be an old (and unfunny) joke but I like it so prpthrpppppp!

Chester™

Mon the Racers!**

**this may be an old (and unfunny) joke but I like it so prpthrpppppp!

You pished? :lol:

Pens go 3-1 up in the series with another win in MSG. :jjyay:

Konrad von Carstein

You pished? :lol:

Pens go 3-1 up in the series with another win in MSG. :jjyay:

Sadly not :(:lol:

JamboInSouthsea

No score but been entertaining stuff, both teams look a bit nervous though.

Needs a goal.

From a red sweater.

JamboInSouthsea

Habs looking a bit more aggressive towards end of this period tho' which is good...Bruins PP woeful there or was it good PPK?

Decent chance for Gionta. Cheeky stick to the hand just as he was shooting. Probably a penalty shot during the regular season.

:diddums:

Still a bit blue about last night's loss. ******* hate losing in OT. More so on a lucky bounce.

I reckon whoever wins on Saturday will win in 6.

alwaysthereinspirit

:diddums:

Still a bit blue about last night's loss. ******* hate losing in OT. More so on a lucky bounce.

I reckon whoever wins on Saturday will win in 6.

Tough loss but thats overtime play-off hockey. We needed that.

Overtime near kills me every time. Once the opposition crosses the blue line I'm a wreck.

Not so sure about a winner in 6 though. This has 7 written all over it.

JamboInSouthsea

Bah and humbug!!!

Passed out just before start of OT

Edited by JamboInSouthsea

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic