Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Last Laff

• Marvin

• Rudy T

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plenty.

Could start from the 80s but I’m going to pick Mowbrays Marvels and the “Golden Generation”  :rofl: 

Was this the time Hibs started blowing their own trumpet more than they’d ever done? Self publicists of their alleged flowing football heritage and players who are going to conquer football.

Shafted time and again by the establishment club. Seeing their petulant faces and petted lips, nearly greeting because they were left wondering how we kept getting the better of them most of the time.  

Overated, and overhyped. 05/06 was the pinnacle. Humped, humped and humped again.  

Samuel Camazzola

The guy is a bit of a no-mark in the footballing world but loanee Richie Towell. He was a typical Celtic-minded player making comments to the media to get a reach around from both sets of fans. A true scummy human being. 

I get the shouts regarding Riordan. Weir, O'Connor etc but the players suffered so much pain (which is still lasting) and triggered on many occasion. 

I think Towell was last seen playing for Salford and was still a d!ck. 

11 hours ago, Morgan said:

JOS is O’Connor.

OK, Kane then.  :rolleyes2:

Yes Morgs shame on you. 🤣

15 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Going to be hard to find a goalie mate.  

Jim Leighton for me, definitely. 

The Treasurer

When I first saw this topic my immediate thought was rearend, no question.

But then as I read through the posts I realised how many utter arseholes have "graced" that club over the years, my choice is not so straightforward.

Still think rearend will just shade it though, for being such a complete shitebag both on and off the pitch

Smoked-Glass
6 hours ago, professorfate said:

the thumb

Cant hate the thumb after that Scotland performance. 

Big Slims World Cup Ticket

Cummings.

Actually feared him when he played against us; he had the eye of the tiger. Had being the operative word.

Samuel Camazzola
27 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

I cant believe Alan Maybury ended up at hibs.  What a judas bas

Going by his performances there, I think he carried out his agent duties to the letter. 😉 

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Plenty.

Could start from the 80s but I’m going to pick Mowbrays Marvels and the “Golden Generation”  :rofl: 

Was this the time Hibs started blowing their own trumpet more than they’d ever done? Self publicists of their alleged flowing football heritage and players who are going to conquer football.

Shafted time and again by the establishment club. Seeing their petulant faces and petted lips, nearly greeting because they were left wondering how we kept getting the better of them most of the time.  

Overated, and overhyped. 05/06 was the pinnacle. Humped, humped and humped again.  

You've cracked it with the self publicist angle.   They promote this hibs way shite etc and actually believe it.   That and thinking they produce a new golden generation every couple of seasons.  The lot you mentioned were nearly 20 years ago, and they have maybe played decent football under about 3 managers in 60 years.   You're  right in it being self publicity.  

GenovaHearts

Maybe this is for a different thread and I know one of the following has been mentioned already. I wondered if any Jambos took a dislike to a player who played for Hearts and then went to the dark side or vice versa. I can think of a fair few who have played for both teams who I genuinely liked such as 

Eamon Bannon

Ralph Callaghan

Gordon Durie

and then there’s those who are in the category of ‘don’t care’

Adam Eckersley

Alan Maybury

James Keatings

and then there is the category of complete arseholes

Michael Stewart

10 minutes ago, GenovaHearts said:

Maybe this is for a different thread and I know one of the following has been mentioned already. I wondered if any Jambos took a dislike to a player who played for Hearts and then went to the dark side or vice versa. I can think of a fair few who have played for both teams who I genuinely liked such as 

Eamon Bannon

Ralph Callaghan

Gordon Durie

Adam Eckersley

Alan Maybury

James Keatings

Michael Stewart

The no-mark snake left back Faycal Rherras.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, marcus said:

The no-mark snake left back Faycal Rherras.

Yep, makes me look back fondly on when he got sconed in the pus

16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I actually don't hate O'Connor

I ****ing despised the following:

Scott Brown

Paul Kane

Gordon Rae

Riordan

Griffiths (however, I have warmed to the little thumb now)

Mickey Weir

Benjaloum

Sproule

Fatsu Fatalainen

McCallister

Willie Miller

He was a nasty piece of work and really hated us. Decent player on his day.

I remember being at Ibrox when we played Falkirk in a cup game and he tore us apart. We had a lcuky escape that day.

15 hours ago, Mister T said:

David Farrell (the prick's prick) 

In fairness, his book "Taxi for Farrell" was excellent and a great read.  It also showed you why we had the upper hand over them throughout the last few decades. 

Maple Leaf

Couldn't possibly pick out only one.  

If he's wearing green I dislike him.

18 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Scott Brown hardly qualifies as a Hibby. There's only one answer.

And there it is.

He did when he got Janny sent off for nothing then blew him a kiss when we lost unbeaten run. 

8 hours ago, pablo said:

This is the best thread on here in a long time:yas:

I aim to please, sir.  👍

Big Slim Stylee

They’ve had an unbroken stream of utter neds since time immemorial. 

Cummings makes my skin crawl as does Riordan and O’Connor

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Thought Wattie would have approved of Riordan's spiky hairdo. :wink:

Much chance of that as Deek knowing the lyrics to any of Wattie’s...ahem...”tunes”.

Detested Keith Wright and was over the moon the day Bruno clattered him then threatened the whole Hibs bench haha.

20 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Only one I know around there is the Waverley?

It was years ago that Im thinking about.

Maybe the Bird in Hand, or something like that?

Riordan for me! I was in the Scottish engineer before covid and went to the toliet I pushed the door open and cracked someone on the other side I was like shit mate i'm sor that rat face appears from the other side of the door stopped myself saying sorry and ignored him and carried on. He was in there with a Saturday league football team at the time. He was quiet and kept himself to himself but let on to me at the bar when getting served he has done nothing to me but I could't drop to that and speak to him. My partner and family know him grew up together same age they say he was a right show off when he was playing for Hibs swaggering about around Pilton like Connor Mcgregor.

GenovaHearts
22 hours ago, GenovaHearts said:

Eamon Bannon

Ralph Callaghan

Gordon Durie

Adam Eckersley

Alan Maybury

James Keatings

Michael Stewart

I should also have mentioned Darren Jackson in the arsehole category. Spoke to him in a pub once and asked him about his time at Hearts to which he replied he f****** hates Hearts, complete bellend.

cosanostra

It's got to be Riorden.

The guy is just a disgusting, putrid character. If ever a player epitomised a club, it's Riorden and Hibs. That face, that scumbag sneer, his criminality and his complete lack of any common decency or class. He is 100% vermin. Thick as ****. Completely wasted his talent.

His attempt to hurt Rudi, a player he racially abused for fun, just sums him up.

He couldn't beat him so tried to break his leg. The vermin way. An epic scumbag from a club where scumbags are the norm. 

Tommy Brown
3 hours ago, cosanostra said:

It's got to be Riorden.

The guy is just a disgusting, putrid character. If ever a player epitomised a club, it's Riorden and Hibs. That face, that scumbag sneer, his criminality and his complete lack of any common decency or class. He is 100% vermin. Thick as ****. Completely wasted his talent.

His attempt to hurt Rudi, a player he racially abused for fun, just sums him up.

He couldn't beat him so tried to break his leg. The vermin way. An epic scumbag from a club where scumbags are the norm. 

:applause:

:clap:

Edited by Tommy Brown

RustyRightPeg

Riordan

Thumb

Murray

Brown qualifies as a Celtic player no matter how hard they try to remind us he played for them with the pathetic wee shield they gave him. 

Seymour M Hersh

Stanton

Mcnamarra Snr

Kane

Weir

To be honest there are too many to mention. **** all the Lochend cockends.

(could be here a while!)

Mickey Weir, Liam Craig, Paul Kane, Ivan Sproule, Pat McGinlay, Derek Riordan, Ian Murray, Kevin Harper, Calum Milne, Willie Millar, Steven Tweed to name a few.

been here before
10 minutes ago, jambonian said:

(could be here a while!)

Mickey Weir, Liam Craig, Paul Kane, Ivan Sproule, Pat McGinlay, Derek Riordan, Ian Murray, Kevin Harper, Calum Milne, Willie Millar, Steven Tweed to name a few.

Probably less time than the current 5 page thread.

:rofl:

Try another team... what about Motherwell?

Edited by been here before

Dean Shiels for clashing into Craig Gordon after scoring a pen against us. A needless thing to do and quite rightly got sent off. Little w@nk stain. Epitomises everything about that vermin outfit.