Most disliked Hibs player ever

Morgan

I’ve got a top four which I find difficult to split.

Mickey Weir

Riordan

JOS

Kano

If pushed however, I’d probably give the ultimate accolade to Weir.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Last Laff

• Marvin

• Rudy T

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott Brown.

Edit:  I'll share this award with Ian Murray & Tam McManus. 

Edited by Last Laff

2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Scott Brown.

Edit:  I'll share this award with Ian Murray & Tam McManus. 

1 minute ago, pointon said:

Ivan Sproule 

1 minute ago, Jambojock9 said:

Ian murray

And already, we’re building a team here!  😎

Just now, Morgan said:

Going to be hard to find a goalie mate.  

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Mickey Weir

Riordan

JOS

Kano

Add McGinley 🤬🤬🤬

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

What about their fat cup winning git 

True.

Zibi is my favourite like.  😍

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

What about their fat cup winning git 

Don't think he played against us and just looked like a tub of lard kicking about the goals.

That old Arsenal goalie who used to mouth off a lot only to get skelped every time possibly?

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Add McGinley 🤬🤬🤬

Ok, that’s the ‘hate midfield’ sorted.  👍

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

True.

Zibi is my favourite like.  😍

Defo, I've a soft spot for that wee laddie they had in goals under Collins, mind the game he just jumped for the ball in the box and missed it completely :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The Outfield Ten , nae chance a goalie is going in there. Even Goram wouldn’t get in based on keeping us from scoring as he still let plenty in

Just now, Morgan said:

Ok, that’s the ‘hate midfield’ sorted.  👍

Get McClusky in too. My mate at school used to cream himself for him. 

SomethingAboutObua

Riordan, maybe O'Connor for being useless. Usually you dislike players because they do Well against you, not really many Hibs names that fit that bill v Hearts.

Defo, I've a soft spot for that wee laddie they had in goals under Collins, mind the game he just jumped for the ball in the box and missed it completely :lol: 

mcNeill?

I actually don't hate O'Connor

I ****ing despised the following:

Scott Brown

Paul Kane

Gordon Rae

Riordan

Griffiths (however, I have warmed to the little thumb now)

Mickey Weir

Benjaloum

Sproule

Fatsu Fatalainen

McCallister

Willie Miller

Edited by i8hibsh

Riordan, Oconnor or Griffiths imo

I think Riordan wins it tbh, he just absolutely hated us and we hated him, can't believe their was actually talk of us signing him at one point, he would never have signed for us lol i only started disliking Scott Brown when he went to celtic tbh.

millerjames398

The slant eyed ****er alan sneddon..although i dont know why he was a lynchpin in many many vermin defeats by us,,but for some reason he really got on my tits, pat mcginley as well for obvious reasons🇱🇻🇱🇻

Finlay James

None of them. They've never had a player who hurts us enough for me to really even notice them.

Ian Murray used to annoy me.  He was a wannabe hard man until the day he met Kevin Kyle 😂😂

1 minute ago, Finlay James said:

None of them. They've never had a player who hurts us enough for me to really even notice them.

Ian Murray used to annoy me.  He was a wannabe hard man until the day he met Kevin Kyle 😂😂

I remember one time we smashed them he took out Neilson big time but that all changed after meeting KK.

Scott Brown is up near the top but more as a Celtic player. Tam McManus is a right bitter fud but for pure Hibsness it’s got to be Deek ‘deeko’ Riordan though Pat McGinlay gets a special mention for pure creepiness. 

edit: and Mikey Stewart 😏

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Scott Brown is up near the top but more as a Celtic player. Tam McManus is a right bitter fud but for pure Hibsness it’s got to be Deek ‘deeko’ Riordan though Pat McGinlay gets a special mention for pure creepiness. 

I've not got the hate for Riordan or Griffiths.  Two Schemies that played football same with JOS.  It's the ones that think they are better somehow that annoy me.  Even now you look at their team and apart from that young huddy touted at £3m (oh ma sides) that I've been advised will miss the final for Darren McGregor they are so inoffensive.  You love to hate players that you are scared of and since Latapy there's been none of them. Even he took the piss and couldn't give a shite.

11 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I've not got the hate for Riordan or Griffiths.  Two Schemies that played football same with JOS.  It's the ones that think they are better somehow that annoy me.  Even now you look at their team and apart from that young huddy touted at £3m (oh ma sides) that I've been advised will miss the final for Darren McGregor they are so inoffensive.  You love to hate players that you are scared of and since Latapy there's been none of them. Even he took the piss and couldn't give a shite.

I don’t really hate any of them tbh. They’re mostly deluded as you say. Met Riordan. Who is exactly as you’d imagine, just a daftie from a scheme that’s good at football. 

Edited by GinRummy

Scott Brown. Not even close. Classless Jakeballs like Riordan, Griffiths and O'Connor are meh, Brown on the other hand is almost vindictive, Cochrane tackle, incapable of winning with class (both cup finals giving it big licks to Uche then Naismith)

Also can't stand Ajer. Guy seems like a total prick. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Jason Cummings. Annoyingly productive against us - one of very few who fall into that category. After him, Murray and Riorden but as they did very little meaningful against us it's hard to have strong feelings. I would say Scott Brown but he really only became the thug he is now at Celtic thanks to the protection from refs. Don't remember him getting away with that stuff at Hibs.

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Jason Cummings. Annoyingly productive against us - one of very few who fall into that category. After him, Murray and Riorden but as they did very little meaningful against us it's hard to have strong feelings. I would say Scott Brown but he really only became the thug he is now at Celtic thanks to the protection from refs. Don't remember him getting away with that stuff at Hibs.

Nah I remember Brown getting Janny sent off for fa when we went to the shit tip unbeaten.  It didn't help for some weirdo reason we sacked Burley. 

10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Graham Stack

That's the one.  Seen him up town too a few times around the time one of their players judas'd Elliot from behind, utter wank of a guy with the shittest Danny Dyer impersonation you'll every find. 

been here before
59 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Mickey Weir

Riordan

JOS

Kano

This should have been the one and only post on this thread.

Bazzas right boot

Brian Hamilton. 

They got £250k from us for that  huddy. 

Liam Craig, still hate the twat.

Hard to hate any of thier team from the mid 80's to mid 90's they gave me so much joy. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

5 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

Zemamma, peado *******.

**** I forgot about that wee *****.

16 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Mickey Weir was definitely the first name that came to mind. I bet he still listens to Scooter tapes on a ghetto blaster in his bedroom. Horrid little rodent

😂 That's more ratboys taste, no? 

4 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Maybe, suppose Weir might be more of a shamen type of guy

Oi I used to like the Shamen. They're more into Ultrasonic 😂 even today I can picture them getting the old Rez tapes out and playing them in their stolen XR2 😂 from 25 years ago.

Edited by Marvin
Spelling

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

More interesting to see who doesn't comment on here...

I wonder how long it will be before a similar thread pops up on shite.net 🤔

Weir was fine (as were many that era) because we owned them. Made it funny

Id say the ones I really dislike are the likes of Boyle (who is nothing apart from a blatant cheat) and maybe Rat boy just because he was a complete scumbag. Andy Goram was a pain as he saved them from even more humpings. 

in the whole they are pretty harmless rodents 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Add McGinley 🤬🤬🤬

Nah. He scored a couple of belting ogs. One that stands out was the mercer derby. I loved him haha