London for the Euros

Gorgie_Rules

Jeffros Furios
28 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Or the Joe Jordan special, they had about 3 teeth between them 

Probably Hobos .

There is a picture with  a blonde topless girl on the train south doing the rounds...and she is well built

Plenty on their way now and many Hearts fans amongst them

jack D and coke
35 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

There is a picture with  a blonde topless girl on the train south doing the rounds...and she is well built

Plenty on their way now and many Hearts fans amongst them

It’s Lana Wolf. She’s a well known eh…Rangers fan. Give her a Google…☺️

Nucky Thompson
54 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Who'll get pumped more in London?

Lana or Scotland?

👀😅

Probably a draw 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s Lana Wolf. She’s a well known eh…Rangers fan. Give her a Google…☺️

Not a week goes by I don’t get sent a WhatsApp with that bird in if. Probably made a few £££ by now 

Savage Vince
On 17/05/2021 at 15:41, Ron Burgundy said:

The English hooligans will be itching for an influx of pissed up Scots having had no aggro for over a year.

This has disaster all over it.

Who'll guard the statues though? 😐

His name is

Looking at the videos on social media, there appears to be a much younger crowd down there, not the usual traveling 'tartan army' types.

I really hope there isn't any trouble.

1 minute ago, His name is said:

Looking at the videos on social media, there appears to be a much younger crowd down there, not the usual traveling 'tartan army' types.

Just been send a few WhatsApp’s and it’s all youngsters. Probably never been to a Scotland game in their life. 
My young nephew away down with his mates and they not one has ever been to a game and away for piss up 

Don’t know where they are all going to meet Tom as weather is to be horrendous so sitting in a park isn’t a good idea 

the general
12 hours ago, His name is said:

Lots of Stoney Mastrum etc on display

Jeffros Furios

Looks like they're having a great time , I have to say I'm a bit jealous. 

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

We kicked the arse out of it as young chaps too, though. It's great to see them having the time of their lives.

5 hours ago, Cade said:

It would be a terrible shame in the wee mad rocket neds came into contact with some metropolitan police brutality. 

Cade, don't take this the wrang way. Feck up. 

5 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Jealous as Feck, bud. It looks amazing and can't wait to gu to Tynecastle and Hampden. Full capacity. 

:robboyas:

Doctor FinnBarr

Only been to Wembley twice, 79 and 81. 79, football special down on the Friday night, no pubs/offsales open on the Saturday, pissed of rain all day and beat 3-1. Had to walk from Wembley to Baker Street because some arses had started walking along the tracks then when we actually got to Baker Street there was about 100 arseholes flashing at a group of Chinese tourists, bear in mind this was before we had the nice cuddly *Tartan Army.

81, 5 of us went by car, 1-0 win, penalty by John Robertson (no, not ours), the year that Croker tried to ban us. That worked a treat Ted. On the way down we stopped at some service station in Cheshire and were inundated with English folk handing us tickets, we had so many we were pissing off the touts at Wembley by giving them away.

*Before the Tartan Army emerged the Scotland away support were a shower of zoomers, only changed to counteract the English hooligans.

Looked to me like young Scotland had a great time in Central London last night. Oh to be young again.

A lot more fun than those old stroker McGammons wearing their Glengarry hats appear to have following the national team.