Halliday’s gang and Lewis Capaldi

Tom Hardy’s Dug

The Gorgie
3 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

I like Andy Halliday and think he will be an important player for us next season, Don't get the seethe against him at all.

Because he's openly a Rangers fan, genuinely no other reason. He's a decent player. Many players who I'd ship out before Halliday.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Forever Hearts

• Nookie Bear

• Ainsley Harriott

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Batistuta87
44 minutes ago, Rave MacPherson said:

Think he is signing for us next season. Could do a job at center half

I'm sure he hit top bins on Soccer AM. Probably be our 2nd best finisher. 

7 hours ago, jambonian said:

Paul Slane i think his name is. (Slaney). Ex-Celtic and thinks he's a comedian.

More like a pain in the arse.  I loved the Open Goal Hogmanay show when Ford Kiernan was a guest and completely owned him when he started trying to act the funny guy.

it’s a bunch of people in a pub looking like they are kind of enjoying themselves. Not sure why anyone is getting worked up about it? The 2 professional players have finished for the season but are still working. Give them a break man. 

Jean Louis Valois
9 hours ago, RobNox said:

More like a pain in the arse.  I loved the Open Goal Hogmanay show when Ford Kiernan was a guest and completely owned him when he started trying to act the funny guy.

He had no idea how to react.

1971fozzy

Absolutely no idea what the point of this thread is apart from some embarrassing lame effort to have a go at AH 🤷🏻‍♂️  
Woeful stuff

Nookie Bear
6 hours ago, stuweb54 said:

it’s a bunch of people in a pub looking like they are kind of enjoying themselves. Not sure why anyone is getting worked up about it? The 2 professional players have finished for the season but are still working. Give them a break man. 

The folk getting in a tizz about it are those hellbent on defending them. 

Everyone else is just taking the **** out of them 😁

Jeffros Furios

A bunch of badly dressed wankers having a beer . Whats the point of this thread? 

What next a photo of Jamie Walker coming out of Pounstretchers ? 

Bazzas right boot

I just wish it had been the Bobmeister put for a swally, imagine the :seething:

This must be the worse Fred on the Internet. 

Forever Hearts

Seven too much for a bubble? I was probably close to 107 people at work and in the supermarket yesterday. If it was seven Hearts players out on the piss nobody would be giving a toss. 

Edited by Forever Hearts

part_time_jambo
18 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Middle aged lesbians are acceptable mate. Tube galore has a whole section dedicated to them.

I didn’t really have a go IMO.

I think it’s a bit cringe but I’m completely ambivalent about Halliday, other than continually just being asked to speak about Rangers issues.

I also think Capaldi is decent.

We should be looking to sign him. What's his best position?

Jambo 4 Ever
18 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

why is anyone bothered about these guys having a drink ? big deal really  got more important shit to do in life than moan about guys having a drink :rifle:

Only allowed to have groups of 6 and there no social distancing going on

The Apprentice
15 hours ago, Locky said:

Not that bothered about this tbh as our season is over, but I think Halliday is up there with my most loathed Hearts players.

Was very happy with signing him, but he seems like the poster boy for where we've went wrong in recent seasons. A signing who acts like he's doing us a favour, and is more bothered about bumming up Rangers on Clyde 1 than playing for Hearts.

Hope he gets binned in summer.

I listen to Open Goal regularly and never really been bothered about Halliday being on and talking about Rangers but the last couple of shows, especially the most recent, he’s been fawning all over them something rotten! Kent being a joy to watch, ‘Greegsy’ the best Rangers goalie of all time etc etc. These are guys he’s going to be lining up against next season and he’s in awe of them. 

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I listen to Open Goal regularly and never really been bothered about Halliday being on and talking about Rangers but the last couple of shows, especially the most recent, he’s been fawning all over them something rotten! Kent being a joy to watch, ‘Greegsy’ the best Rangers goalie of all time etc etc. These are guys he’s going to be lining up against next season and he’s in awe of them. 

What do you want him to say? They're all crap and he hates them because he now plays for Hearts? 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Only allowed to have groups of 6 and there no social distancing going on

Who cares? There's not a beer garden in the land sticking strictly to the rules with numbers, bubbles and social distancing.  

15 hours ago, Locky said:

Not that bothered about this tbh as our season is over, but I think Halliday is up there with my most loathed Hearts players.

Was very happy with signing him, but he seems like the poster boy for where we've went wrong in recent seasons. A signing who acts like he's doing us a favour, and is more bothered about bumming up Rangers on Clyde 1 than playing for Hearts.

Hope he gets binned in summer.

Will be first target for the boo boys next season for all the reasons you’ve mentioned 

Paid by Hearts but his focus is elsewhere 

When fans are back in the ground he won’t get any leeway if his performances aren’t up to scratch.

57 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Will be first target for the boo boys next season for all the reasons you’ve mentioned 

Paid by Hearts but his focus is elsewhere 

When fans are back in the ground he won’t get any leeway if his performances aren’t up to scratch.

Reminds me of when we used to all laugh at Hibs when Lennon was in charge, and how he was always very complimentary of his beloved Celtic.

A degree of professionalism is needed. I understand Halliday wants to maybe go into media work full time when he retires, but he's playing for one of the biggest clubs in the country and he needs to realise that. Sadly though, it doesn't seem like anyone in house has reminded him of that. 

All season, I've had to be reminded that he's not even 30 yet. Plays, and acts like a 35 year old in the twilight of his career.

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Reminds me of when we used to all laugh at Hibs when Lennon was in charge, and how he was always very complimentary of his beloved Celtic.

A degree of professionalism is needed. I understand Halliday wants to maybe go into media work full time when he retires, but he's playing for one of the biggest clubs in the country and he needs to realise that. Sadly though, it doesn't seem like anyone in house has reminded him of that. 

All season, I've had to be reminded that he's not even 30 yet. Plays, and acts like a 35 year old in the twilight of his career.

The Apprentice
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

What do you want him to say? They're all crap and he hates them because he now plays for Hearts? 

You know that’s not what I mean at all. 

6 minutes ago, jbee647 said:
11 minutes ago, Locky said:

Expand  

Its all very Kris Boyd at Kilmarnock, unless Halliday is a 8/10 every single week I believe he will get dogs abuse from the fans very quickly.

Its obvious he doesn’t appreciate or not willing to understand the expectations of the fans for a club the size of Heart of Midlothian, he really should have read the room better, maybe he doesn’t care, it’s obvious the highlight of his season was Rangers winning the premiership and not the club who pays his wages winning there league.

When he’s at St Mirren or Kilmarnock next season he can talk as much about Rangers as he likes, but definitely not while he’s employed by a club with the stature within the Scottish game as Heart of Midlothian FC.

We are not Livingston or St.Mirren…

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

Its all very Kris Boyd at Kilmarnock, unless Halliday is a 8/10 every single week I believe he will get dogs abuse from the fans very quickly.

Its obvious he doesn’t appreciate or not willing to understand the expectations of the fans for a club the size of Heart of Midlothian, he really should have read the room better, maybe he doesn’t care, it’s obvious the highlight of his season was Rangers winning the premiership and not the club who pays his wages winning there league.

When he’s at St Mirren or Kilmarnock next season he can talk as much about Rangers as he likes, but definitely not while he’s employed by a club with the stature within the Scottish game as Heart of Midlothian FC.

We are not Livingston or St.Mirren…

Exactly. He'll spend the last of his years playing for diddies like that who are just grateful to have him there. That's not us, nor should it ever be. If Heart of Midlothian isn't your focus, then **** off.

Jambo 4 Ever
4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Who cares? There's not a beer garden in the land sticking strictly to the rules with numbers, bubbles and social distancing.  

Name and shame them then 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Name and shame them then 

No. I couldn't care less. 

Fitzroy Pointon

That Paul Slane is a riot. Too much of the Colombian marching powder has melted his brain. 

Auld Reekin'
9 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

We should be looking to sign him. What's his best position?

The immovable-object in the middle of a fat back four.

Auld Reekin'
On 07/05/2021 at 13:48, Ron Burgundy said:

Jenny Agutter. 😍 

She dehydrated me as a teenage boy.

Yep.  :thumbsup: 

I think the only film she was in where she didn't get her kit off was The Railway Children!  :ermm: :whistling: (And she was actually eighteen when that was filmed, so it'd would've been OK even if she had... :mw_rolleyes: )

2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I think the only film she was in where she didn't get her kit off was The Railway Children!  :ermm: :whistling: (And she was actually eighteen when that was filmed, so it'd would've been OK even if she had... :mw_rolleyes: )

She didn’t get her kit off but she did take her knickers off and wave them at a train driver. A sign of things to come from her. 

Auld Reekin'
Just now, Tazio said:

She didn’t get her kit off but she did take her knickers off and wave them at a train driver. A sign of things to come from her. 

:biggrin2: :icon14:

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Nobody complained at the time iirc. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nobody complained at the time iirc. 

Different times Dave, different times. 

Vlad Magic
22 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

She was in a film called “Walkabout” a few years before the Railway Children. It’s quite controversial as she got her kit off in that as well.

Auld Reekin'
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

She was in a film called “Walkabout” a few years before the Railway Children. It’s quite controversial as she got her kit off in that as well.

Walkabout was filmed in '71 - a year later than The Railway Children. :icon14:

Auldbenches
15 minutes ago, brux said:

Breaking the 6 household rule. Tut tut

Kevin Kyle can do whatever he wants as far as I'm concerned.  A legend after his short time with us and a decent guy.  That header against hibs was brilliant.  Love the big guy.   

Weakened Offender

I do think Halliday improved and contributed towards the end of the season but every time I watch him on that show I wish he played for some other club. 

No problem with the photos at all though. 

The Ultimate Worrier
On 07/05/2021 at 15:52, jambonian said:

Macca regularly does a question and answer show in one of the bars i drink in, in Alcudia, Majorca. Granted, the owner is a West Ham fan, just like my mate and his family from Essex who we meet up with and they've enjoyed his chat and patter. (I've been telling them he's a Smeltic wnk for years). They love him as ex-West Ham. I didn't manage to get over the last time he was there but if i get over again this summer, and he's there i'll maybe get a Hearts top on and wind him up a wee bit. ;)

Thanks.

Uncle Buck

He’s not allowed to have fun. It is, quite frankly, unacceptable behaviour.

Armageddon

A group of arseholes going for a pint, who cares.

6DCBF996-306E-4F30-BE6C-F241D89B46B5.jpeg

What’s more concerning is I’ve photoshopped Boris J in and you’ve not noticed 😂 

Edited by Armageddon