• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• neilnunb

• Bazzas right boot

• jamboozy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decent in spells, but overall pretty crap.

Our passing is far too slow and there's not enough movement or showing for the ball. We lack composure in key areas.

Henderson is shite. He works hard enough but lacks quality.

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

Our passing is far too slow and there's not enough movement or showing for the ball. We lack composure in key areas.

Interesting 

High standards 

Rogue Daddy
15 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Henderson is going to be a big player for us next season. 

Got to say, I’d like him to get a run. He’s quick and has good feet.  He’s done well the last 3/4 games he’s had. 

Jonathan Be**end Sutherland, Raith not at there best, that's because the famous and champions are alot better, **** your BBC

Tom Hardy’s Dug
15 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Henderson is going to be a big player for us next season. 

Given the chance and played in a position that suits him yes. But he does look like the only player in our squad with genuine pace. He should be allowed to drop deep and drive with the ball at the oppo.

14 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Time your run Henderson ffs

Commentary was a bit OTT there - he wasn’t that far off compared with the right back rather than the defender closer to him.

I think tonight is proving that Henderson should have been given more time this season. We could really have shaped him into a more experienced integrated team player this season. Missed opportunity IMO

Which Raith player were we rumoured to be talking to a couple of months ago? Was it Hendrie or Tumilty?

heartsfc_fan
2 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

No great loss.

He holds the ball up well. Offers something different.

We're playing well, dominating the game, created decent opportunities but just haven't taken them. Hendo's been class. McEneff good, GMS good. 

Good stuff. 

Just now, BigAlim said:

Which Raith player were we rumoured to be talking to a couple of months ago? Was it Hendrie or Tumilty?

Regan Hendry.

That woman reporting on the Pars game is hopeless. Earlier in season play had been going on about 5mins before sherealised a goal had been chalked off 🤣

1 minute ago, davieholt said:

You could watch it on iplayer?

Or in a stream , prob a bit chilly still for that though

11 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Raith have some decent midfielders but the rest of their team is poor

Would take Hendry to Hearts 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Noticed GMS skied the ball into the stands, when he was in a key area...wait, he scored...side footed..? Weird.

You enjoying a game? That is weirding me out mate 😒

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Disagree about Henderson. I think the stick he gets from team mates and management is because they know he's so much better but his lack of confidence lets him down 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

That woman reporting on the Pars game is hopeless. Earlier in season play had been going on about 5mins before sherealised a goal had been chalked off 🤣

Did she talk about the game or just Peter Grant and Alloa blooding the best managers ever

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Or in a stream , prob a bit chilly still for that though

See the source image

Just now, Rave MacPherson said:

I could, but then i would get caught for no having a tv licence 

🤣  you going to let them in your house during a pandemic like?

4 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

Jonathan Be**end Sutherland, Raith not at there best, that's because the famous and champions are alot better, **** your BBC

I detect snidely wee comments like that about us all the time on the BBC.  Apparently our goal was because the Raith defence fell asleep.   

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Did she talk about the game or just Peter Grant and Alloa blooding the best managers ever

Did you listen? Cos she did actually run through all these great Scottish managers that had been at Alloa 🤣

No Idle Talk

Hendo! Hendo! Hendo! Hendo!

Boy gets pelters every game he plays. No sure what it is that he is constantly doing wrong? 😂

He's been poor tonight right enough. We had one really nice move in that half where we passed the ball right through their team from our box to theirs, Boycie slipped Hendo! through, and he failed to control the ball. That was disappointing.

Iffy start by us but a decent game overall. Nice finish by GMS.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

It's a fairly good watch. Doug's Sliding Doors TV must be worth a few quid, fair play.

🤣

Just now, Rave MacPherson said:

I wouldn’t let them in my house if it was raining fire and i had an asbestos roof. 

🤣

ScandinavianJambo
9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Wow, are you upset because we are one up? 

Geoff Kilpatrick

As it stands, the 46 points we had a few weeks ago when lots of people were losing their shit that we would throw away the league, would still have made us champions!

Just now, neilnunb said:

Did you listen? Cos she did actually run through all these great Scottish managers that had been at Alloa 🤣

I heard bits , i went to let the dog out so was half listening.

Just now, No Idle Talk said:

Boy gets pelters every game he plays. No sure what it is that he is constantly doing wrong? 😂

He's been poor tonight right enough. We had one really nice move in that half where we passed the ball right through their team from our box to theirs, Boycie slipped Hendo! through, and he failed to control the ball. That was disappointing.

Is he the guy spreading the Nielson rumours on here ? 😄

Just now, No Idle Talk said:

I think Smith summed it up “Hendo, how many f******g times?” Murder!!!

1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

He has a lot of potential imo , I usually get pelters for saying that though.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

As it stands, the 46 points we had a few weeks ago when lots of people were losing their shit that we would throw away the league, would still have made us champions!

No if we lost the points to the teams that could Finnish above us 

colinmaroon
53 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I like it in general, but not as a Hearts strip. 

Apart from the aesthetics it just reminds mo of all the dreadful away games this season.

Just now, Jumper said:

Just got back in in time to see the half time round up. Good goal by GMS. How has the game gone so far please?

Slow start , played well last ball lacking and a bit unlucky or it could have been 3/4

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Given the chance and played in a position that suits him yes. But he does look like the only player in our squad with genuine pace. He should be allowed to drop deep and drive with the ball at the oppo.

Commentary was a bit OTT there - he wasn’t that far off compared with the right back rather than the defender closer to him.

I think tonight is proving that Henderson should have been given more time this season. We could really have shaped him into a more experienced integrated team player this season. Missed opportunity IMO

I like him. Given a proper chance he could be a real player for us.

Just now, Kyle1874 said:

No if we lost the points to the teams that could Finnish above us 

What 🤣🤣🤣🙈

heartsfc_fan
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

Mafadden is one of the better pundits. Not difficult admittedly 

Don't mind him at all

The Treasurer
4 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Playing well but oh for  a central midfielder who can move forward with the ball.

A Hartley or Cameron