Skinny Water WTF

K1874M

Some ones just come in to work with Skinny Water, its supposed to suppress your appetite....

Will she try and keep fit to lose weight?? Nah... too busy for that.

WTF.

yvonnejambo

Haha is people are stupid enough to buy those things then let them. I thought it was quite amusing at Rockness few weeks a go people paying for oxygen, but each to their own :):rolleyes:

Haha is people are stupid enough to buy those things then let them. I thought it was quite amusing at Rockness few weeks a go people paying for oxygen, but each to their own :):rolleyes:

That's cracking. They are in the highlands with some of the best air in the UK and they were paying for oxygen.

haha Oxygens not bad first thing in the morning...

I've just found this...

http://freakytrigger.co.uk/ft/2007/08/the-scandal-of-skinny-water/

Its actually fattier than diet coke and has fattier than water... FOOLS!

yvonnejambo
That's cracking. They are in the highlands with some of the best air in the UK and they were paying for oxygen.

Exactly :wink:

on the skinny water or other silly things like that, I remember buying a pack of go ahead biscuit slice things ( i travel a lot and need food on the go) I was chomping through the 2nd piece of cardboard with raisins in and then read the pack saying they were 70 cals per slice and they come in 'handy packs of 3', so I pressume most people eat the 3 tastless slices thinking they are pretty healthy BUT you could have a wee bar of choc or a kitkat with bit more flavour and have less calories than the cardbard slices!

Im not getting fooled again :)

Exactly :wink:

on the skinny water or other silly things like that, I remember buying a pack of go ahead biscuit slice things ( i travel a lot and need food on the go) I was chomping through the 2nd piece of cardboard with raisins in and then read the pack saying they were 70 cals per slice and they come in 'handy packs of 3', so I pressume most people eat the 3 tastless slices thinking they are pretty healthy BUT you could have a wee bar of choc or a kitkat with bit more flavour and have less calories than the cardbard slices!

Im not getting fooled again :)

This lass is sure it will work... because its stocked by waitrose. Jeeezuz.

Does the woman not know that water has zero fat and zero calories as it is.

I explained this... she's just munched plain roll... oh dear.

vegas-voss
I explained this... she's just munched plain roll... oh dear.

I bet the stuff costs a bomb aswell.It's like the designer milk they sell in deli's,designer milk for **** sake it's about ?1.50 for a 250ml botlle.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

What a silly bint.

Why don't people just exercise if they want to lose weight?

Archived