Russia

Cruyff

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

You really are quite stupid aren't you. Why do you think Putin and his intelligence services were keen on Salmond?

I don't really care what Russia does to the UK post independence. 

4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

You really are quite stupid aren't you. Why do you think Putin and his intelligence services were keen on Salmond?

I see this post has been up for 4 hrs. If that was me I'd be off this thread or worse. Oh to be a unionist on JKB. 

47 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

No coincidence that agent Sturgeon is trying to destroy the United Kingdom of Great Britain either :greggy:

:yas:

The occupation of Scotland is almost over. So no luck agent. 

Jeffros Furios
8 hours ago, JackLadd said:

:conspiracy:

11 hours ago, His name is said:

Did you know that Salisbury Cathedral has a 123m spire, famous worldwide, apparently

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the heads up.

I'll be sure to visit the cathedral the next time I'm in Salisbury p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶̶a̶g̶e̶n̶t̶ on holiday. 

1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:conspiracy:

Was Salmond on the payroll of Putin's state broadcaster? Yes. Now ask why he got the gig. Connect the dots.

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Was Salmond on the payroll of Putin's state broadcaster? Yes. Now ask why he got the gig. Connect the dots.

Have a :cornette:

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

He took money from Putin you numpty.

Thats terrible , do you think Salmond gave the Ivans the nuclear codes ?

Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

Thats terrible , do you think Salmond gave the Ivans the nuclear codes ?

He's a paid asset because Putin likes a weaker divided Britain. Capiche?

Jeffros Furios
13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

He's a paid asset because Putin likes a weaker divided Britain. Capiche?

Maybe Salmond was the Salisbury agents  handler ? 

• 8 months later...

Invasion a dead cert.

Just a matter of how far they'll go. Land bridge between the Crimea and Russia proper?

Or all of the Donbas?

Or even everything east of the Dnieper?

Will Belarus let them invade Ukraine from the north from its territory? (yes)

UN and NATO won't do shite all but impose sanctions.

Putin will turn off the gas taps and Europe will freeze.

Russia knows its crazy demands will never be met.

It's all just a matter of when the fighting starts.

SwindonJambo

He truly is a nasty, evil piece of work. I can see him invading the Russian speaking bits of Ukraine in the East and North and absorbing them into Russia. The Western bits are much more Westward looking and in time, once Putin is long gone (He’s 70 this year), the Ukrainian speaking part of the country will seek EU, NATO membership and proper democracy. But unfortunately lots of violence and bloodshed of innocents between now and then.

He’s a bitter, delusional old bar steward, desperate to be relevant and yearning for the olden days of the Soviet Union which will never return. He’s also thinking of his legacy and image with his public. 

It’s quite worrying among other things that are happening in Europe. Lots of very radical Serbian nationalism on the rise again as well. 

Malinga the Swinga
10 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

He truly is a nasty, evil piece of work. I can see him invading the Russian speaking bits of Ukraine in the East and North and absorbing them into Russia. The Western bits are much more Westward looking and in time, once Putin is long gone (He’s 70 this year), the Ukrainian speaking part of the country will seek EU, NATO membership and proper democracy. But unfortunately lots of violence and bloodshed of innocents between now and then.

He’s a bitter, delusional old bar steward, desperate to be relevant and yearning for the olden days of the Soviet Union which will never return. He’s also thinking of his legacy and image with his public. 

Maybe we will get bye into world cup if Ukraine ceases to exist.

On a serious point, Russia will invade under excuse of Russian speaking Ukrainians requesting help, and then that will be that.

West will kick up fuss, stock some sanctions in place but that will be limit.

Putin might be an evil man, but he is clever, ambitious and utterly ruthless, which is a dangerous combination.

Malinga the Swinga
12 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It’s quite worrying among other things that are happening in Europe. Lots of very radical Serbian nationalism on the rise again as well. 

They needed to be put down far harder after Balkan conflict but rest of Europe failed Bosnia, Croatia and Kosovo.

Even now, they don't accept they were in wrong with their behaviour.

The Mighty Thor
24 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Lots of very radical Serbian nationalism on the rise again as well. 

Aye in Melbourne.

Jeffros Furios
25 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Republic Srpska distancing itself ever further from Bosnia , they recently  ordered 1000s of weapons from Russia 

Serb part of Northern Kosovo had the Kosovan military patrolling whilst Belgrade sent down tanks ! 

Putin again helping his Orthodox brothers unsettle the region , what a mess .

52 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Bosnia is on the verge of breaking apart.

The "temporary" multi party semi autonomous political landscape thrown together as part of the peace process was never changed.

Different bits of the army are controlled by different bits of the government, and now we have the Bosnian Serb devolved parliament stating it's going to take control of all armed forces in its region, which would pretty much mean a unilateral declaration of independence from the rest of Bosnia.

Jambo_jim2001

Pay back for the Cuban missile crisis?,NATO no doing similar to them.suits pick the fights and poor folk like us fight and die in them.war usually kick starts the economy.

Robbies right hand man

I know this is going to be a controversial statement, so please excuse me.

The truth is that much of Ukraine, as well as many former soviet states, are in favour of a union again.

The west, especially NATO, are really not in a position to criticise any other country for aggressive acts.

It’s very hard to distinguish who we are in terms of preaching non aggression when we’ve been expanding and threading the east constantly.

Russia does not want a war any more than we do. It does however, have a right to protect its sovereignty.

11 hours ago, Robbies right hand man said:

The truth is that much of Ukraine, as well as many former soviet states, are in favour of a union again.

The west, especially NATO, are really not in a position to criticise any other country for aggressive acts.

It’s very hard to distinguish who we are in terms of preaching non aggression when we’ve been expanding and threading the east constantly.

Russia does not want a war any more than we do. It does however, have a right to protect its sovereignty.

Not controversial as far as i can see. I didn't know that Ukraine was in favour of reunification though i was aware they didn't want to break away from the Soviet Union in the first place. 

Ukraine is really a creation of the Soviet union anyway as far as i understand things and the Crimea and the Donbass have never been ethnically Ukrainian.

Ukrainians may be coming to realise that they are being taken for mugs by Nato, the USA and the Biden family.

The idea that the Russians would need a false flag to legitimise an invasion is laughable.

12 hours ago, Robbies right hand man said:

Really?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/03/06/regional-polls-show-few-ukrainians-russians-want-a-united-single-state/

Go Russia. Some ***** who does take any shite fae America and it's wee prick mate GB. 

America and it's wee prick mate are those shouty ***** who pish their pants when you stand up ask them outside.

Jeffros Furios
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Go Russia. Some ***** who does take any shite fae America and it's wee prick mate GB. 

America and it's wee prick mate are those shouty ***** who pish their pants when you stand up ask them outside.

:muggy:

3fingersreid

It seems to be that a lot of history is being repeated ,hard lessons learnt have been forgotten it seems , the balkans , appeasement, etc