*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Neilson was too stubborn to set up like this....he’s been forced into it by the threat of losing his job.

To be fair he’s also finally done the right thing and binned Irving for Haring which has made the biggest difference out of anything. Haring finally looks like he’s found that yard. First name on the team sheet again now after the last 2 games

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

waynefozzie

Young player thriving, developing a bit of confidence, taking his chance, 59 minutes gone, team 4-0 up. Robbie: good chance to see what this lad Naismith can do.

thehibsareintheirbeds

Actually enjoying watching hearts again tonight- what a difference playing with some tempo and intensity

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Nonsense we don't play like this all the time, we invite teams to have a go at us Haring has controlled the game tonight, and having souttar back is a bonus. 

I never said we play like that all the time.

Rather than try and pick arguments, have a night off- enjoy the win and probable promotion.

David Black
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

:seething:

Winning games is the bigger picture.

The real big picture is being where we belong and that is a million miles from where we are right now. They're playing well tonight, no doubt, but if that is as far as some on here can see, it's hardly surprising we are a championship club.

McEneff looks like the player he was first game for us. Far quicker to get his head up and look to ping it too

1 minute ago, waynefozzie said:

Young player thriving, developing a bit of confidence, taking his chance, 59 minutes gone, team 4-0 up. Robbie: good chance to see what this lad Naismith can do.

You know Hendo got a knock?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, David Black said:

The real big picture is being where we belong and that is a million miles from where we are right now. They're playing well tonight, no doubt, but if that is as far as some on here can see, it's hardly surprising we are a championship club.

Not for long.

Robbie has us up for promotion, you missed that part?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

😂 they’ve gone to bed! HHGH

Negative arseholes don't like things going well. 

Anyway tremendous performance this evening. Henderson has obviously heard what some of the roasters on here have been saying about him. 

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I'm enjoying this immensely. I still want Neilson out immediately. The two are not mutually exclusive but some people cannot deal with nuance, hence the depression in some quarters.

And some people can't deal with other people thinking yet another manager change might not be the best response to a two month drop in form and horrible cup defeat. But there will be plenty of time to argue this point another time I'm sure! Nice to be enjoying a few goals in the right net again.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Actually enjoying watching hearts again tonight- what a difference playing with some tempo and intensity

Souttar. Haring. It’s been lovely.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

McEneff looks like the player he was first game for us. Far quicker to get his head up and look to ping it too

He’s been really good tonight

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

I seriously worried I actually died during my root canal treatment this morning....and if this is heaven when does Kylie appear with a large jar of Nutella and a smile that says she's not brought a spoon?

Sorry but any form of sexual activity with any food stuffs is strictly taboo and yucky......... boak,,,,

1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

Big Gnando not getting the breaks tonight. The jury's still out for me

Hes a proper hit n miss it like another Uche with upgraded feet at times

Tonight only strengthens the argument that Neilson should go as the players are clearly not all shockingly bad. We've consistently made the sum  look worse than the individual pieces. That's down to poor management.

He's got it right tonight, it's only taken him most of the season...

It's a good win, decent football and regardless of the level of opponent an enjoyable watch.

SomethingAboutObua

I know it's only Alloa but the team does look so much more assured playing without Berra or Popescu 

Begs the question, why have the players not turned in this type of performance until now? Just asking 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry but any form of sexual activity with any food stuffs is strictly taboo and yucky......... boak,,,,

Why taboo? 

Souttar tonight been balling too

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

I want McEneff to score

This boy kens his onions!

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

McEneff deserves that goal.

Yes he does , thought Gnando was going to **** it for him