Craig Gordon.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Without him we lose that game today ! Save from header was different class , Gordon one of the few positives from this season.

Psychedelicropcircle

Whilst the save was good, it was how easy the free header came about, sure it was CH getting left for dead, although the CCTV was a bit shit to be sure!

It’s not an exaggeration to say he has won us the league. How many points will we win the league by? 6 or 7 maybe? He and he alone has won us more than double that amount this season. With ‘Bobby’ or ‘Cheesy’ in goals we wouldn’t be top right now. 

Imagine he thought to himself ‘I’ve only got a few years left. I love Hearts but **** playing alongside these fannys in the twilight of my career’ and buggered off down south again. I wouldn’t blame him. 

Bring back the original Gordon threads and name and shame the dafties who questioned bringing him back 😂🤣😅

He is an absolute God....was never even in question his ability and desire...age is the last thing that defines him....

He is what I equate to what Hearts are all about....whilst his Tic career wasn't exactly one to look back on fondly as a Jambo, it did consolidate his mentality about winning and not accepting 2nd fiddle....

I have said it before and will say it again...in terms of talent - talent alone and what we have produced, in my lifetime, injuries a side, him and Alan McLaren the two most talented players I have seen come through the ranks and play for us...

🤩😍🥰 

skinnybob72

My team for next season would be 

Gordon

new signing     new signing     new signing     new signing

new signing     new signing

subs - new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing & new signing

Manager - new signing 

Hearts were demoted due to the inept goalkeeping of Pereira and if we win the Championship it will be thanks to the saves of Gordon.

Who would have thought it.

As pathetic as this is, without his heroics we’d probably not be getting promoted.

Relying on our goalkeeper to get us over the line in this tin pot league ffs :rofl:

AlphonseCapone

Terrifying to imagine this season without him. 

Wonder how he feels given I think he's close to Robbie. 

scott herbertson
11 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Terrifying to imagine this season without him. 

Wonder how he feels given I think he's close to Robbie. 

Can save anything you hit at him

Can't save Robbie though....

Maroon Sailor
18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Scotland’s No. 1

No doubt Clarke will choose Marshall chunky chicken for the Euros

Was always going to be a great addition , great professional who has a few years in him yet, we are lucky to have him 

Fozzyonthefence
18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Scotland’s No. 1

Has to POTY for us and would be interesting to see where we’d be with Perreira still in goals.  I reckon still too but not by much. 

Hopefully will be no.1 for the Euros now, although I see Marshall has got his place back at Derby so Clarke has a decision to make.  We need our best keeper though.  

2 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

Gordon

subs - new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing, new signing & new signing

Manager - new signing 

Spot on, without change in every position, we're ****ed ,this team will take us straight back down. 

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Without him we lose that game today ! Save from header was different class , Gordon one of the few positives from this season.

Only positive this season. 

2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Without him this season, we’d be battling it out with Morton and Ayr for 6th place. 

Fair to say, that's why he was pist off a couple of weeks ago. He knows this squad is a joke.

3 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

Gordon

Manager - new signing 

And Budge???????????????????????

Worth the admission fee on its own back in the day when we where allowed to enjoy football. 

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Worth the admission fee on its own back in the day when we where allowed to enjoy football. 

So you agree that without him we'd be screwed? 

50 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

So you agree that without him we'd be screwed? 

No.

Who knows what would have happened had we not signed CG. May have signed a decent centre half.

I deal in fact,  not fiction. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

No.

Who knows what would have happened had we not signed CG. May have signed a decent centre half.

I deal in fact,  not fiction. 

You deal in delusion, trolling, and having feck all else to do. 

You silly little boy. 

13 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You deal in delusion, trolling, and having feck all else to do. 

You silly little boy. 

Judging by that post I think it's quite clear who is trolling, attention seeking and a very immature little child. 

Greedy Jambo
14 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Judging by that post I think it's quite clear who is trolling, attention seeking and a very immature little child. 

Going by that post, you're a massive poo poo jobby head. 

And you smell. 

Of wee 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Agreed, that along with beating hibs in the SF and promotion. 

Hectormasson
8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

His mentality and level, even at 38 is what all our players should strive for. 

Should be captain. 

Shilton played into his 50s ,Gordon still a pup , loads of time to play on.....

Said it before and said it again.

I want to have Gordon's babies

Pray they are men and develop them as players. 

We need more girls to get a production line going. 

It's a team effort. 

And Paulo Sergio.........

skinnybob72
9 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

And Budge???????????????????????

Maybe try her on the left wing? Can't be any worse than GMS.

Been saying this for a while, Neilson is entirely reliant on Gordon defensively and Boyce in an attacking sense. 

i.e he’s reliant on the skill on the individual, not his superior tactics or coaching.

he’s awful and should resign. 

1 hour ago, skinnybob72 said:

Maybe try her on the left wing? Can't be any worse than GMS.

Had her down as right wing!

4 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Shilton played into his 50s ,Gordon still a pup , loads of time to play on.....

Defo. Gordon's got 4/5 years left in him, at least 

Edited by Cruyff

Having been a season ticket holder through Henry Smith to present, I still rate Gordon the best I've seen at Hearts with Niemi a very close second.

Some of the saves I've seen him make are just unbelievable.   Pity the reverse applies to other keepers, such as the hologram.

Robbo-Jambo

He must go out every week and look at that lot of shite standing in front of him and just shake his head in disbelief. 

It's actually embarrassing to be in this tin pot league and have your goalie win every Player of the Year award that will be going. 

Apart from Craig that squad is a shambolic mess that needs a total revamp for next season. 

Craig Gordon could easily be playing at a higher and without him Hearts would be playing in the championship for another year.The biggest concern is we don't have an able deputy incase of injury as most defeats have come when Gordon has not been in goal

Just now, Hairdryer said:

Craig Gordon could easily be playing at a higher level and without him Hearts would be playing in the championship for another year.The biggest concern is we don't have an able deputy incase of injury as most defeats have come when Gordon has not been in goal

The Goalscoring Knee
21 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

The biggest concern is we don't have an able deputy incase of injury as most defeats have come when Gordon has not been in goal

Gordon has saved us many times this season, not least yesterday, but unfortunately your last line isn't right. 

Including our two dreadful cup exits, we've lost 6 games in this season's campaign and Gordon has been between the sticks for 4 of them.

3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

He must go out every week and look at that lot of shite standing in front of him and just shake his head in disbelief. 

It's actually embarrassing to be in this tin pot league and have your goalie win every Player of the Year award that will be going. 

Apart from Craig that squad is a shambolic mess that needs a total revamp for next season. 

Absolutely, an international goalie playing alongside players that can’t even beat a part time club ! as you said embarrassing, need a new structure from the board room with vision not just to survive financially (important of course ) but also have a youth development that brings us players through constantly as we have fantastic facilities and imo the guys in charge of the development are simply not up to it. Obviously a new manager that can not only get players in the door that has quality for a price we can afford but knows what it means to wear the jersey ! Although there is some players we have that are of a good standard ( may have been knocked out of them by Robbie ) but again only imo most of them have not shown enough professionalism to have my support . A new manager in ASAP is a must .

Edited by One five

Jean Louis Valois

Craig Gordon is 100 times better than any of the players he is being asked to play with, He doesn't deserve this. Hope he doesn't regret coming back, we would be lost without him.

2 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Craig Gordon is 100 times better than any of the players he is being asked to play with, He doesn't deserve this. Hope he doesn't regret coming back, we would be lost without him.

Totally mate👍

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 hours ago, Paolo said:

If we did not have Gordon, we’d be in third or fourth place.  We’d probably fail in the play offs too. 

If Celtic had kept him, they would have had 10IAR.

Discuss...