Hearts badge for home bar

hmfcbilly

Hi folks, I've managed to build myself a small bar and I'm looking at getting a decent sized hearts badge to put on the front of it. I quite like the stainless steel effort that you can buy from a company called outline design via hearts direct. Has anyone bought one or seen one?? I would prefer the bigger one (600mm) which is £78 but currently a bit put off at an additional £17 for delivery which takes the total cost to £95. It does look smart on the photos but for that sort of money I want to make sure it is as good as the photos suggest. Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers 

1 hour ago, hmfcbilly said:

Hi folks, I've managed to build myself a small bar and I'm looking at getting a decent sized hearts badge to put on the front of it. I quite like the stainless steel effort that you can buy from a company called outline design via hearts direct. Has anyone bought one or seen one?? I would prefer the bigger one (600mm) which is £78 but currently a bit put off at an additional £17 for delivery which takes the total cost to £95. It does look smart on the photos but for that sort of money I want to make sure it is as good as the photos suggest. Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers 

Could you get a company to laser cut a custom designed one for you? Could be a thinner grade of s.steel or even aluminium - get your name on it too...?

31 minutes ago, Boof said:

Could you get a company to laser cut a custom designed one for you? Could be a thinner grade of s.steel or even aluminium - get your name on it too...?

I had thought about that but really no idea where to start or who to contact. Not that fussed for having my name on it tbh, quite happy just to have the badge on its own. 

A robust centre forward

I did buy the bigger one in maroon. Only took 5 days to be delivered. I was a bit reluctant to pay the full price plus p&p but it is heavy and well packaged and by the way, to me it looks better than in the pictures. I have not decided where to hang it yet. I would recommend it.

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

Do you have a beer tap or anything on draught? 

5 minutes ago, A robust centre forward said:

I did buy the bigger one in maroon. Only took 5 days to be delivered. I was a bit reluctant to pay the full price plus p&p but it is heavy and well packaged and by the way, to me it looks better than in the pictures. I have not decided where to hang it yet. I would recommend it.

My house is always a viable option for hanging it if you are struggling to decide 😜

Psychedelicropcircle

A guy out my way does HMFC fire pits it has the badge on it so I’d imagine he could do you one! 

ian wood engineering has a page on pus book

2 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Do you have a beer tap or anything on draught? 

Not yet mate, planning on getting a perfect draft when availability improves. I've got a pinter by a company called the greater good. Its basically a homebrew kit without all the hassle

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, A robust centre forward said:

Cheers mate. Good to know it's of good quality and you think the pictures dobt do it justice. Might bite the bullet and order the metallic one 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

A guy out my way does HMFC fire pits it has the badge on it so I’d imagine he could do you one! 

ian wood engineering has a page on pus book

Thanks bud. Is that the same Ian Wood down Tranent way?? If so, I used to deal with him years ago when I worked in the motor trade. Might ping him a message and ask if he can do one 

Psychedelicropcircle
15 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Thanks bud. Is that the same Ian Wood down Tranent way?? If so, I used to deal with him years ago when I worked in the motor trade. Might ping him a message and ask if he can do one 

Indeed!

25 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Indeed!

👍 I'll get in touch with him. Thanks to all who've taken the time to offer suggestions/feedback on the one available through hearts direct too, much appreciated folks. 

Samuel Camazzola
7 hours ago, hmfcbilly said:

In the current market, £95 would secure you one of our first team squad. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Got one of these roof tiles painted for me in Cyprus for under a tenner. 

8FCF33B2-D211-4F93-88B6-C9D64EC8F7F8.jpeg

False economy there I reckon, how much are flights and a stay in Cyprus? 

😉

11 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Sod shelling out 95 quid on one of them.  I would derive much more pleasure (and value) from a static metal badge on the front of my bar. That way I can look at it whilst I have a nice cold beer and watch re-runs of the 98 and 2012 Cup finals when we had players that could actually be arsed!

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

False economy there I reckon, how much are flights and a stay in Cyprus? 

😉

:berra:

46 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Plus a sub!

Unknown user

If you fancy a cheaper option or something for a window or wall I do monochrome vinyl decals to order (t shirts too). Not as good as metal or full colour of course but a great budget option or addition.