Neilson out petition

Boyces beard

16 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Wasting your time with this one........... If what I've been told is correct. 🤔

Spill the beans babes, I’ll no tell anyone. 

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Spill the beans babes, I’ll no tell anyone. 

Listen to sportsound tonight....... 

1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

Listen to sportsound tonight....... 

could you not just tell me. I reallly, really dislike Sportsound. 

LarrysRightFoot

I really don’t care what anyone says I cannot see any possibility of Robbie being the manager at the start of next season. It’s a joke he is still here and every day he stays is stone wasted.

The seethe is far greater than it was for Levein which is unreal. The board need to open their eyes as this won’t blow over - it’s far greater than just Robbie. 

But Robbie has just signed another pensioner to top up his pension 🤷🏻‍♂️  And round and round we go 🤮🤮

5 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I really don’t care what anyone says I cannot see any possibility of Robbie being the manager at the start of next season. It’s a joke he is still here and every day he stays is stone wasted.

The seethe is far greater than it was for Levein which is unreal. The board need to open their eyes as this won’t blow over - it’s far greater than just Robbie. 

It’s not even Robbie. He has got us up or he will have shortly. Thanks very much bye bye. Simple as that from Ann, didn’t work out and time to go but naw, not at Hearts. 

3 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

Wasting your time with this one........... If what I've been told is correct. 🤔

Guessing the show didn’t go like you expected. What had you heard beforehand?

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Suspect it might be Levein's comments that he will be under pressure next season if he doesn't get off to a fast start.

Given that many think Levein still has the ear of Budge

Petition must have a chance👍

Given that Ann Budge has signed it more than once!

and Craig Levein and SRB have both signed.😂

Boyces beard
24 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Petition must have a chance👍

Given that Ann Budge has signed it more than once!

and Craig Levein and SRB have both signed.😂

haha that will be the end of that then 🤣, i had to send a message asking them to delete the petition now that its been signed by Ann and a few of the first team lol, it cant be taken seriously anymore.(dont know when they will actually delete it) It also was not doing as well as i had hoped. Hopefully holding back on buying season tickets and putting more of our FOH pledges on hold can get Neilson removed. mods...feel free to delete this thread if you can? as it will be pointless when the petition is deleted. Maybe someone who is more computer savvy than me can start a proper petition if the board dont act any time soon.

1 minute ago, jambo3tevie said:

haha that will be the end of that then 🤣, i had to send a message asking them to delete the petition now that its been signed by Ann and a few of the first team lol, it cant be taken seriously anymore.(dont know when they will actually delete it) It also was not doing as well as i had hoped. Hopefully holding back on buying season tickets and putting more of our FOH pledges on hold can get Neilson removed. mods...feel free to delete this thread if you can? as it will be pointless when the petition is deleted. Maybe someone who is more computer savvy than me can start a proper petition if the board dont act any time soon.

Good try mate. Hopefully the fact that one was started will have an impact

On 29/03/2021 at 20:41, GinRummy said:

Heard Robbie was leaving end of the season. Wants to win the league Derrick Mcinness is lined up to take over.

Massive clear out has already happened players have down tools because most of them won't be here next season. 

Players being picked for the scouts turning up to watch. 

Just no motivation or insentive for players who are moving on to perform and the atmosphere in oriam is so negative even though we are going to get promoted. 

The senior players are not stepping up (for whatever reason) the mood in the first team is not one of a crisis however. 

We just need to skelp a team.

The performance isn't there. 

6 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Heard Robbie was leaving end of the season. Wants to win the league Derrick Mcinness is lined up to take over.

Massive clear out has already happened players have down tools because most of them won't be here next season. 

Just no motivation or insentive for players who are moving on to perform and the atmosphere in oriam is so negative even though we are going to get promoted. 

The senior players are not stepping up (for whatever reason) the mood in the first team is not one of a crisis however. 

Would all tie in. See what happens I guess.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Would all tie in. See what happens I guess.

Also hearts went for Alex Neil. Turned us down as his family is settled down south and his daughter has just started school and doesn't want to uproot the whole family for a gamble. 

In Robbie budge trusts.......... 

31 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Also hearts went for Alex Neil. Turned us down as his family is settled down south and his daughter has just started school and doesn't want to uproot the whole family for a gamble. 

In Robbie budge trusts.......... 

Thats a shame if true. Would've much preferred Alex Neil to mcinnes. Not convinced he willhave us playing attractive football but let's see if it happens first

46 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Ugh. McInnes can **** off. 

Alex Neil is the one that for me offers a bit of hope and optimism. McInnes is a more competent Levein/Neilson type. Brutal football, not huge interest in kids. 

We need a guy that matches what we're trying to do with our academy. Alex Neil is the strongest option IMO. EDIT Just saw your comment r.e being settled down south.

Thanks for sharing btw. Bit disillusioned since he's one of the same with the Neilson/Levein so its like we're just chucking money trying to solve a problem that isn't being fixed the same way each time. 

Edited by OTT