Jump to content

Neilson out petition


Recommended Posts

jambo3tevie

Hi, i made a petition to have Robbie Neilson removed from his role at Heart Of Midlothian with immediate effect. I dont really do social media and there might be other petitions out there and if so please ignore this one and provide a link to any other petitions that have already been started. If there are no petitions out there then please share this one, hopefully it can help put a little more pressure on the board to act.

 

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/robbie-neilson-out

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy

You should share it on social media. That’s when the numbers will shoot up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo3tevie
36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You should share it on social media. That’s when the numbers will shoot up. 

Dont really do social media but i have used the wife's facebook to see if that helps. Cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
40 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Dont really do social media but i have used the wife's facebook to see if that helps. Cheers

I’ve emailed it to a couple of guys at work. They like all that social media stuff so hopefully they’ll share it when they’re in tomorrow. Get enough signatures and it could get a mention in the press. Keep pressure up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo3tevie
31 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Numbers crept up in last hour, nearly 60 already. 👍

Yip like you say, if enough folk sign it can only help keep the pressure on and may get mentioned in the media which in turn will just be another thing for the board to think about. They are so far out of touch with the fans feelings regarding Neilson its actually scary.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rick Sanchez

Get it on the Twitter comments next time they post. It should take off :laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
gregzy2k7

Signed, you should post this on the twitter hearts fans socials, will get seen by more fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo3tevie
11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Get it on the Twitter comments next time they post. It should take off :laugh:

 

7 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Signed, you should post this on the twitter hearts fans socials, will get seen by more fans.

I would not even know where to start 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo

Also signed.    We should be able to get 1,000 plus signatures which hopefully helps to further show the strength of views we hold as fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rick Sanchez
2 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

 

I would not even know where to start 😆

 

I'll link it in tomorrow if they post anything 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac

Signed

More in hope than expectation.

Only part of the problem, but its a start

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinzeal
6 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

Hi, i made a petition to have Robbie Neilson removed from his role at Heart Of Midlothian with immediate effect. I dont really do social media and there might be other petitions out there and if so please ignore this one and provide a link to any other petitions that have already been started. If there are no petitions out there then please share this one, hopefully it can help put a little more pressure on the board to act.

 

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/robbie-neilson-out


Be good if some of the podcast boys and a few others could share it on Twitter. Would make a big difference! 
 

Well done for doing something! 

Edited by colinzeal
Link to post
Share on other sites
onwards and upwards
3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Get it on the Twitter comments next time they post. It should take off :laugh:

I've posted it on Twitter.  

Enough is enough.  Who said

"even if we don't win our last 6 games, we'll still not manage to win over the majority of our fans"

Then they lose the first one. 

It honestly beggars belief  !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
37 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not signed 

Waiting ‘till we get relegated next season and get put out the cup but Tranent. Admire your patience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Until Budge leaves there is no point in this. Will cost a lot to remove RN and his team. There will just be another manager that will come in and work in Planet unicorn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo

Signed. He cannot motivate the players....nor can anyone else that's been at the club for the last 5 /6 years!

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheBigO

Signed

 

Like the OP, I know nothing of social media but someone in here who does needs to get this out on twitter, Facebook etc for it to get traction

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo3tevie
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Until Budge leaves there is no point in this. Will cost a lot to remove RN and his team. There will just be another manager that will come in and work in Planet unicorn.

Will cost a lot more if he is kept on for the remainder of his contract. Thats just in season ticket sales and FOH donations, never mind his wages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
12 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

Will cost a lot more if he is kept on for the remainder of his contract. Thats just in season ticket sales and FOH donations, never mind his wages.

 

 

There are 3 contracts to pay off though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tambo_The_Jambo
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Not signed 

Our hero and loving the fact you let the guy know you had “Not signed” ....you classy guy ye! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

A question that must be asked is 'Do you trust ann Budge to recruit the right man' if RN does get the heevho?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hashimoto
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A question that must be asked is 'Do you trust ann Budge to recruit the right man' if RN does get the heevho?

 

 


To be fair.....She did recruit the right man (Stendel).....It's just that the boy blunder (Neilson) was having to wait in the wings before she rolled the red carpet out for him.

Neilson out

Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh
14 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:


To be fair.....She did recruit the right man (Stendel).....It's just that the boy blunder (Neilson) was having to wait in the wings before she rolled the red carpet out for him.

Neilson out

 

 

Stendell was one of the worst appointments ever.  I think he would be good at so many clubs but for us he was very much the wrong appointment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Hashimoto
Just now, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Stendell was one of the worst appointments ever.  I think he would be good at so many clubs but for us he was very much the wrong appointment.


I don't know....He wasn't in the building long enough!

But we all know that Budge was just buying time to bring the Messiah back.

Neilson Out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO

Image

Edited by NANOJAMBO
Alex Neil has been approached about being the @JamTarts #hmfc Manager I'm being told. This would be a brilliant capture in our opinion if the source is correct. And Anne Budge hand is being forced we are led to believe.
Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Where is the alex Neil chat coming from?

Twitter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NANOJAMBO
15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Image

Just to be clear - I'm not reporting this , it's from Twitter. I had a blip and individual error when copying the Tweet. I am working to eradicate such errors. Training's barry though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gmcjambo
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Just to be clear - I'm not reporting this , it's from Twitter. I had a blip and individual error when copying the Tweet. I am working to eradicate such errors. Training's barry though. 

Can’t see this bring anything other than gossip.  Not the AB way as we know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...