Fans Survey

Skippy Doodle

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Jumper said:

Probably pointless doing this survey now. Upstairs ‘pet hibby’’ bragged to me a few minutes ago it’s linked on their forum and they are doing it. They’re obsessed.🤮

Wouldn't worry too much, not the brightest bunch, should be fairly obvious for the bin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skippy Doodle

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• will-i-am-a-jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skippy Doodle
1 hour ago, Jumper said:

Probably pointless doing this survey now. Upstairs ‘pet hibby’’ bragged to me a few minutes ago it’s linked on their forum and they are doing it. They’re obsessed.🤮

Haha yeah but I’m deleting their responses. They ain’t the brightest they are all putting comments up like 7-0 and 6-2 🤦‍♂️😂

Skippy Doodle

FAO the paltry minority of hibs fans looking at this thread (as informed by my hibs mole) welcome and thank you for your input (especially the guys who are opening multiple tabs) 

Sadly all your input will be deleted (at my last count 261 surveys) feel free to keep this up though - loving the "banter"

Skippy Doodle

Update after nearly 12 hours -we have currently 2498 completed surveys

Participation rate - 57.4% -this should be about 10% higher but due to rival banter I have had to delete around 450 surveys haha

just a tip for our friends (who are looking in on this) maybe dont leave 6-2 or 7-0 comments or a list of creditors from 2013 and be a bit more subtle 😉

Skippy Doodle

🚨 - After 12 hours and 2500 completed surveys here are the results thus far - a thread

You can still take part 👍

B261BFEE-D757-45F4-B6A9-61CD8D643B4B.jpeg

A3B7172D-ABDC-4C56-8CB5-7983260F2A62.jpeg

F486A090-82F4-4940-B2D4-838B04C29B1B.jpeg

7747945F-4643-41CE-A72D-6AE262A87FCA.jpeg

5E166CCE-D554-45C5-9958-77E65579A856.jpeg

215ABE4F-FD7A-43AB-B3D8-610D21A3A938.jpeg

will-i-am-a-jambo

Done thanks for posting. You mentioned the bias in the questions, what's the reasoning behind that? Will it not make your survey less viable if it's skewed one way? Cheers. 

Skippy Doodle
22 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Done thanks for posting. You mentioned the bias in the questions, what's the reasoning behind that? Will it not make your survey less viable if it's skewed one way? Cheers. 

I think it was always going to be quite a loaded survey given the timing and it would be disengenious to try and remove my current feelings from it

the point of the survey was not to determine if changes are needed (most agree that needs to be done to some degree) it was more a case of saying what is it specifically that fans are concerned about and to what degree will impact future spending etc

Skippy Doodle
11 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

I think it was always going to be quite a loaded survey given the timing and it would be disengenious to try and remove my current feelings from it

the point of the survey was not to determine if changes are needed (most agree that needs to be done to some degree) it was more a case of saying what is it specifically that fans are concerned about and to what degree will impact future spending etc

Skippy Doodle

3rd in the league without a care in the world yet a minority are still obsessed haha

I actually don’t mind having to delete some surveys as part of the banter but please in future don’t mis quote as I never use the word vermin

Thanking you 😘

B1983BB6-01BB-4D1D-B189-E64FC665259C.jpeg

Skippy Doodle

Great go as negative as possible to suit my biased loaded question agenda 🤦‍♂️😂

to be fair to Boston hibby he has a valid point regarding the skewing of data but unfortunately most of his hibby mates can’t resist putting in their 7-0 and 6-2 comment along with GGTTH 👍

835A0C94-1574-4A05-B0D6-D5151D3C8C50.jpeg

will-i-am-a-jambo
11 hours ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Great go as negative as possible to suit my biased loaded question agenda 🤦‍♂️😂

to be fair to Boston hibby he has a valid point regarding the skewing of data but unfortunately most of his hibby mates can’t resist putting in their 7-0 and 6-2 comment along with GGTTH 👍

835A0C94-1574-4A05-B0D6-D5151D3C8C50.jpeg

Haha, Hibbies aren't the brightest are they?!? Thanks for your reply to my questions above.